Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
holy grail indeed as far as im concerned!

and thank you for sharing

Yes, the Holy Grail contains the nectar of immortality, it is the same as the Soma/Ambrosia/Nectar/Amrita, in other words, the food of the gods.

Even its shape is symbolic of this fact, if you dig deep, as is the Fleur De Lis, which is often associated with the quest for the Holy Grail.

The former symbolises the human energy field, when it is properly aligned, allowing the seeker to drink from the nectar of immortality.

The latter is symbolic of the Kundalini, as it rises in the three channels, Ida, Pingala and Sushumna.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
If I could write good, I would write about the same thing as you wrote.

It get's right to the Heart of describing the indescribably.

Thank you,

We all have our own contributions to make, depending on the role we were assigned in the Great Play. They are all equally important and we should concentrate on what we do best. Sometimes, just being there and being a good person makes the world a better place for everyone.

It has been my experience, that those, that are self-realised lift the lives of everyone around them, even without uttering a single word. It is all to do with energy and vibration, which cannot be faked and makes a real and lasting effect in the world around us.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my hope is that you can make some sense of what appears to me is backwards teachings for those interested. right or wrong people love it. or they wouldn't be interested. i hope you help to prove me wrong.

there is some truth to your first two paragraphs. my issue is people then begin to make a religion out of wanting nothing and being nothing. when maybe it could help one open to it, but then it has little to nothing to do with it.

Wanting and being nothing is a wrong view of the path and teachings if you ask me.
Old 24-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Seeker
In kashmir the situation is slightly different from virashivaism...prakasha and Vimarsa are completely identical (paradvaita). Paramashiva has 5 powers and they are identical with him...as far as I understand....
in virashivaism only cit-sakti in form of sat/cit/ananda is dharma of Brahman (Paramasiva)..... therefore the system calls itself saktivisistadvayta (brahmana with attributes).... relationship with shakti itself is not paradvaita, rather they are more "confused"....so it is ‘savisasa", because of cit-sakti or vimarsasakti....which is "dhamra" of Paramasiva
For example, nirguna brahman in advaita vedanta is "nirvisesa"....But Nirguna Brahman in virasaiva is "savisasa", because of cit-sakti...but expansion of para-sakti, iccha-sakti and so on...is a form of Saguna Brahman....
in different schools of Vedanta ( schools of vishnuism), all attention is focused on relationships between god and the soul....
but in siva/shakti schools, God's relationship in itself plays a big role...Beacause God is Siva-Sakti....therefore their mystical union is not so straightforward
(so that nirguna Brahman as "savisasa" should not surprise...)

But in Kasmir everything is somewhat easier....Paramasiva is caitanya. Siva and sakti relationships are absolute...(unity of prakasha and vimarsa)..
5 powers of paramashiva before creation are in "equilibrium".... they are indistinguishable from him....and of the same nature...( there are no tattvas yet)... the balance is disturbed, as movement of cit-sakti and ananda-sakti, in form of Vimarsasakti, begins inside paramashiva itself...
cit-sakti symbolizes the letter "a", and ananda sakti letter "a+" ( keyboard problems, ok)....the first two tattvas manifest (Siva-tattva and Sakti-tattva),
this condition is called "para" which contains the original image of the universe (bimba), then comes the primary polarization between ahanta (subjective, self) and idanta (objective, aparatva)....Ahanta dominates first (Sadasiva-tattva, nada), but then it leading to predominance of idanta and it is Isvara-tattva (bindu)...
some systems call it parabindu (but in tamil saiva siddhanta everything is different....)
"Aham" is also the the highest mantra (anuttara). "A" denotes shiva, "ha" sakti and "m" anusvara (bindu)....it also means the process of manifestation (srsti)....reverse process ma-ha-a (contraction)....the universe contracts back into a small dense point...so Kali (gods energy in Kasmir) devours Mahakala
in itself....
according to Kalki purana Mahakala and Vetala are childrens of Siva/Parvati...Kali itself is maha-kundalini.
Aham and Mahaa also symbolize opening (unmesa) and closing (nimesa) eyes of Paramasiva.
Old 24-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Seeker
Nevertheless Kasmiri pratyabhijna (self-recognition) has serious difficulties explaining the nature of the anavamala....according to this school anavamala is of the nature of non-apprehension.. It is conception of incompleteness or desire to cover up ones self...
In saiva siddhanta anava or mala is an apophatic evil dravya (substance)....(So here you have a very dark anava state for the souls (maha-pralaya, kevala-kevala), when shiva closes his eyes....)
sources say @Shivas night@ is always active, even during his day (brahma day, sakala)
Anavamala in tamil is different from shakti and different from shiva....yet shakti associates with this evil to manifest the world...

Kashmiri shaivism also recognizes shaktis connection with 3 malas (anavamala - iccha, mayamala - jnana, karmamala - kriya)..but they do not consider mala as @autonomous invisible substance@ (acit)....same thing with mayamala...

for kashmir shaivism anavamala is an "eclipse energies" (paurusajnana) of the God, she has two aspects: positive and negative....
"the positive aspect is expressed in taking the self for not self" and negative aspect is "ignorance and denial of self"...(both aspects are bad)
So it is not invisible evil substance (acit), as in tamil, but rather the nature of God himself directed against himself...
maya-sakti is explained in the same way...
Old 24-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess of Mahakala
Nevertheless Kasmiri pratyabhijna (self-recognition) has serious difficulties explaining the nature of the anavamala....according to this school anavamala is of the nature of non-apprehension.. It is conception of incompleteness or desire to cover up ones self...
In saiva siddhanta anava or mala is an apophatic evil dravya (substance)....(So here you have a very dark anava state for the souls (maha-pralaya, kevala-kevala), when shiva closes his eyes....)
sources say @Shivas night@ is always active, even during his day (brahma day, sakala)
Anavamala in tamil is different from shakti and different from shiva....yet shakti associates with this evil to manifest the world...

Kashmiri shaivism also recognizes shaktis connection with 3 malas (anavamala - iccha, mayamala - jnana, karmamala - kriya)..but they do not consider mala as @autonomous invisible substance@ (acit)....same thing with mayamala...

for kashmir shaivism anavamala is an "eclipse energies" (paurusajnana) of the God, she has two aspects: positive and negative....
"the positive aspect is expressed in taking the self for not self" and negative aspect is "ignorance and denial of self"...(both aspects are bad)
So it is not invisible evil substance (acit), as in tamil, but rather the nature of God himself directed against himself...
maya-sakti is explained in the same way...

Hello Priestess of Mahakala,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

If you want and only if you want, I would be curious to know from where your source comes from.

At the age of 22 years, if I'm not mistaken, it cannot come from reading all those books, unless your are a very fast reader. You must have some special connections.

I would love to read about your personal experience on this.

Namaste
Old 24-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Seeker
Quote:
If you want and only if you want, I would be curious to know from where your source comes from.
At the age of 22 years, if I'm not mistaken, it cannot come from reading all those books, unless your are a very fast reader. You must have some special connections.
I would love to read about your personal experience on this.
Namaste

I wrote about my kundalini experience....it was creepy....it left a strong imprint in the memory....so I contacted with mahakala.... (my idam....)...
He told me what to do....!?
the history of Mahakala is described in Kalika purana....(accidentally wrote Kalki purana)
Ok, seriously..... I studied alchemy, neoplatonism and other stuff....as well...
but the priority for me was Indian schools....especially those most associated with kundalini....
I got in touch with some metaphysical circles in Russia... Some of them studied Rene Guenon, Evola, and other aspects of primordial tradition (traditionalists club in Moscow)....eurasian youth (ЕСМ)....i was a teen....
I got kundalini experience when I was teen, and dropped out of school ..... instead set off in search of superreality.....Yeah....
just kidding.... nominally I was a university student, but hardly attended classes.... (you can study in Russia without attending classes.....so many do)...
in general, you can pay immediately for the certificate... it's just a matter of decency....
I won’t say that I understood a lot from what I was listening to in Moskow.....but in my head everything mixed up, like rhizome of Deleuze: islamic mysticism, neoplatonism, Heideggar philosophy, Mamleev creatures of the trans abyss, hermetic tradition, Orthodox esotericism, advaita vedanta and other schools of indian philosophy....
but by the time I joined the circle....he was already in decline....earlier there were outstanding personalities.... (Mamleev, Geydar Dzhemal (praised isis)alchemist Golovin)....Mamleev earlier gave lectures on advaita vedanta and so on...but he died in 2015, Dzhemal died in 2016, Professor Dugin remained, but he works for the government .....
(receives instructions for working with youth....)
So there was nothing to do in Moscow, stopped visiting, and I went back to Kaliningrad...
there I received new instructions from the Mahakala......who trained me in saiva school, theravada, yogachara....(free books on vamachara are published in Kaliningrad...)
But I studied these systems nevertheless under strong pressure of Yuri Mamleev mysticism....
Old 25-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Master
Ninja Post!!!

I have been spending Christmas with my family down in the Southern Highlands of NSW.

It was doubtful they would be celebrating Christmas this year, because a spate of ferocious bush fires just came to within 50 meters of their home and they all have been evacuated 4 times in the past week...we are all doing okay here now.

Today, my brother took me out to show me the devastation in the nearest village to us called Balmoral...it was almost wiped off the map with about a third of the residences totally destroyed by the fires...the blackened tree trunks dripping with bright pink fire retardant was surreal.

Along the way, in the hamlet of Balmoral, we passed a place off the main road on a side street and I saw the blackened charcoal signpost "Nirmala Devi Kundalini Center" and I questioned my brother about it who said "didn't you know? they have a huge temple and ashram there..." it was only partially damaged by the fires surrounding it.

When everything settles down I may go take a look, even though I have seen a few videos before and didn't like what I saw much...I don't have a "cool breeze" on top of my "crown chakra", I have a raging inferno....maybe I am doing it wrong...
Old 25-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Master

Browsed through something Mamleev wrote ... thanks to Priestess of Mahakala got to hear of him ... it’s called ‘destiny of being’ ... have not yet gone through the full text ... essentially non-dual affirmation in different words recognising Love as the only real vibration.

I had sort of expected something along the left hand path ... kind of exploring the dark side of the moon!

Old 25-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Browsed through something Mamleev wrote ... thanks to Priestess of Mahakala got to hear of him ... it’s called ‘destiny of being’ ... have not yet gone through the full text ... essentially non-dual affirmation in different words recognising Love as the only real vibration.

I had sort of expected something along the left hand path ... kind of exploring the dark side of the moon!

I will be sure to check that out.

Right now, I am trying to understand what Princess writes about due to a lack of sentence structure, grammar and syntax... possibly due to Russian being her native language. I sorta get lost half way through each post with...huh? didn't you just say the same thing last post but in a totally different way?

This takes Shivani some "getting used to"...hence why I have just been observing...as an observer does.....

Most of my roots are in Balinese Shamanism anyway so I just stand back and go "okay...cool...whatever...Om Namah Shivaya....Om Namah Shivaya..."