Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
That does sound quite self righteous. Have you ever wondered why people act and behave in such a manner? Haven't you noticed how tough and difficult life is? Tough decisions have to be made otherwise we would not survive. Life is a tough competition. I suppose "the survival of the fittest" doesn't sound true to you? It does to most of the human race.

Survival of the fittest in the context of NOW, applies to everybody! but i am putting emphasis on this ideologies negatives. Somebody is always getting exploited, somebody is always suffering, and destruction always occurs with this mental mindset of the survival of the fitness. And that history in a short paragraph!

In a room filled with men, who where embracing this ideology! and i was stuck in this room. I would be the last man standing (We have to think this way), but it is a destructive ideology and somebody is always being exploited..........and it is not very compassionate.

And when you apply this ideology and philosophies, to mankind as a whole! politics and people in power. All that happens is, wars, suffering and people being exploited for gain and little profit. And its just a cycle that goes on and on, a innately destructive cycle.

The planet earth itself and the other living creatures that inhabit it. Are suffering from this ideology, and if we don't change allot of progressive thinkers understand that it will be are mankind's ultimate demise.

And another thing you must understand about me.....

I don't side with the winning side, just because its winning!

I don't agree with the majority opinion, just because its the majority opinion!

I don't care what the rest of the human race thinks, if its coming from a selfish and feeble place. (I don't think you are 100% Honza, you are just thinking in the NOW!).

Its this shift in mindset from selfishness, and thinking for everybody that ultimately needs to happen. That's the real competition and challenge that mankind is faced with right now......and i will be the first to admit! its not easy, it is a serious Challenge!
Old 05-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I don't believe voting green is necessarily spiritual.

Necessarily spiritual ????.
You either see them as the fist spiritually minded party to come into focus or you do not get it.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

This thread is closed for the two rules here.

Drug Talk: Drugs used to be openly and maturely discussed when the forum was in it's infancy, but due to a number of people actively promoting it for spiritual advancement we have prohibited it's discussion completely it with the one caveat of someone who is seeking support to come off drugs.

Political Debate: While we appreciate there is an awful lot going on around the world today please refrain from political debate.

Lynn

SF Admin