Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Right thanks, and your awareness and will tries to fill me with rage and then kill me and thousands of others. Good job guy, and good luck with that.
Oh, no no no. You misunderstand me.

I wouldn't take the blame.

Old 19-06-2014, 10:25 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox

When seeing energy directly there is no misunderstanding.

I can enter into anyone's intent and awareness I wish to, i can then leave their intent to enter only into my own. I can enter into collective realities, or create new realities from my own or multiple people's intent and awareness. To enter into your intent and awareness would be a disaster much like the awareness and intent of many within this thread. Many sorcerer's have referred to the average man's awareness as akin to black magicians. When i see people like you trying to kill people and spread their negative awareness i see why. Because they take the sacred essence of the potential of reality and curse it any way they can, they seek negativity in everything and fail to see the positive that is right in front of them. It's really sad. I feel sorry for you, and happy that I am no longer connected and attached to the will of my fellow man. peace and goodwill to my fellow man, and may God have mercy on their souls.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:37 AM
somnium

Quote:

There you go bringing up the problem that was already addressed many times and brought to a solution. But you would rather focus on the problem and use it as an excuse to be evil and spread more negativity. Good job again. it must make you feel good about yourself right, helps to support your negativity and your ego gets to make itself feel good about itself while blaming someone else. Bask in your negative awareness and twists of the truth. Enjoy it while you can.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
When seeing energy directly there is no misunderstanding.

I can enter into anyone's intent and awareness I wish to, i can then leave their intent to enter only into my own. I can enter into collective realities, or create new realities from my own or multiple people's intent and awareness. To enter into your intent and awareness would be a disaster much like the awareness and intent of many within this thread. Many sorcerer's have referred to the average man's awareness as akin to black magicians. When i see people like you trying to kill people and spread their negative awareness i see why. Because they take the sacred essence of the potential of reality and curse it any way they can, they seek negativity in everything and fail to see the positive that is right in front of them. It's really sad. I feel sorry for you, and happy that I am no longer connected and attached to the will of my fellow man. peace and goodwill to my fellow man, and may God have mercy on their souls.
Hahahahahaha!
Do you realize just how insane you sound? You seem intelligent and charismatic though I'll give you that... Although that is probably how you are able to fool even yourself.

Sure. The mask you wear online makes it easier to preach your madness to the world and be apathetic as soon as you receive criticism, but you've switched your mask at least three times on this particular thread since your first post... So it is pretty oblivious that you're a rather crazy person who is probably, more or less, just well read with above average intelligence.

I also happen to know a thing or two about detaching one's will from the objective universe, by the way... Possibly a little bit more than you. You seem to be obsessed over one key point. I doubt you've even achieved what it takes for your will to be as free and strong as you say it is. For one thing, there's self-deification and you seem too much of an egotistical (a word I hate but you seem to like) brat to have achieved such a feat.

Furthermore, you pervert the teachings you are preaching by declaring every single opposition to be wrong and victimizing everybody... And then blaming them for their foolishness. You are not as powerful as you think you are. If you are, prove it. Otherwise. Refrain from embarrassing yourself. You're not fooling anybody, as desperately as you seem to be trying when you get the chance.

Sorry for ranting, but it is in fact people like you who are fear mongerers so don't call me a murderer, boy.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:00 AM
somnium

I see the fluidity of my awareness and personality included. I can shift my 'mask' as you say by shifting my own awareness and knowledge to become the essence of any awareness i want channel into me. This includes hundreds of different positions I have found and developed. But you try to turn it into being crazy. Another negative and yes foolish perception. You have a knack as others in this thread for seeking out and finding negativity in things just so you can prove your point to your little ego, and decide that I really don't know that the things I say I know. If that makes you sleep better at night all the best to you. Its merely your ego trying to take my power from me and deny the truths of my life that you are not comfortable with. My power does not require me to fool you or anyone else, I don;t ride the awareness and intent of people like you for if I did I would be merely your negative perceptions that offer nothing to the me nor the world itself. I use the force of only positive perceptions.

You don't have the power to murder me dude, you only tried to. If you are too dumb to see your own knowledge, awareness and intent that is obvious in your post then... ah never mind.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
I want to clear up some misunderstandings that I have created with this thread. First I'll start off with the informational misunderstandings.

We are entering a new age, one that has not been seen before in humanity. It is an Astrological age and happens about every 2000 years give or take. We were in the Age of Pisces for the past 2000 years, and the age of Aries for 2000 years before that, and the Age of Taurus before that, etc. This is where ancient knowledge confirms what is being said by those of the new age camp. Astrology holds a precious key to what is happening here on earth and can allow us to understand how and when things will happen. We are now in the Age of Aquarius, which is quite literally "a new age". Each astrological age carries with it the chance at evolution past that of the previous, but it is up to the free will of the souls incarnated at the time to make the best use of the themes of that age to advance spiritually and evolve. Have we been physically evolving, yes. Mentally? If one means intellectually? Then yes. Spiritually? Nowhere near as much as we should have been, and in the last age, not at all. The Age of Pisces could have been our most spiritually evolved state of unconditional universal love ever achieved but we squandered it and simply were not ready. Instead of expressing a divine desire to serve all and to express universal love and spirituality, it created slavery to fulfill the theme of serving (Virgo) and illusions of religion and separation to fulfill the theme of spirituality (Pisces). Jesus's message was squandered by humanity as it was far too lower vibrational to truly understand it. Slavery was created, first through means of force and overt control, then by means of money and covert control (Capitalism today). We are finally ready to move on though, from all of the ways of thinking, being, and acting that have held humanity back from its destiny. I'd like to know how many generations have you seen live in a new millenium and a new astrological age? I'd wager its a very small number, otherwise you'd be a lot older than you let on. :P You are right though, that many new age followers aren't actually serious about it and are simply doing it to fit in with what's hip. But there are still many more who are actively making a difference in the world. I am simply doing it on the computer until I am ready to take to the stage and raise vibrations (My soul mission). It is still helping if one can spread information and open minds and eyes to what is going on around them and to try to get people to access the other half of their brain that I mentioned in my original post (albeit much more positively than I was doing lol).

I completely agree with you that it is also a tragedy that Bees and the insects that keep the ecosystem running are also being destroyed. Capitalism cares not for the earth or its denizens. It simply cares for profit and benefiting the few at the expense of the many. I understand that you have taken my post completely the wrong way, and I recognize its my fault for not clarifying that this was me simply releasing these thoughts and frustration in order to vent.

I regret writing this thread now, due to the negative tone I used and the vibrations I put into it, but alas, what's done is done. Clearly the energies affected those that came to this thread as its 5 pages of straight negativity lol. But I completely agree with you on everything you said. I didn't really intend to put such a chastising negative tone to this post, as it really came from a place of desire to see them start to acknowledge everything you and I have posted about. The disunity among humanity IS pointless and IS holding us back. Our economic, political, educational, national, and social systems are holding us back and are remnants of the past that must be done away with. Simply understand that I do not consider myself above anyone else or apart from them aside from I have begun awakening to the truths around us and have started to feel my soul mission.

You are 100% correct on your last paragraph, but want to add a few other points. The root of that superiority complex that humanity has stems from ego and materialism which in turn both stem from fear. Fear is so prevalent in our societies its literally palpable to the senses. Even those of us who are walking spiritual paths and trying to help right some of the wrongs in this world can succumb to it occasionally as I did with the tone of this post. This post had its origin in love and a desire to see humanity grow, evolve, and get past its hurtles in order to become closer to each other and to God. But it was expressed through fear and thus tainted the message.

This was the wrong way to post what I wanted to say, and I won't make that mistake again or let myself get dragged down into the negative thoughts. I even made another vent post about my struggle with taking on negativity from outside sources as well as dealing with the remnants of my own negative past, so its an ongoing process. :) This was just a momentary relapse on my journey. I don't take offense to anything you said because I know my own actions caused your response. I take full responsibility to what has happened in this thread and I am sorry. :) Just please don't think of me as arrogant or narrow-minded as I really am not. I value humility more than most things besides love, honor, and integrity and could never think of myself as superior to other people. Different maybe, but only in small ways, as we are all different from each other in small ways :) I truly do love all of humanity and that includes everyone who has participated in this thread. The 2nd part of the title that I left out would be: "Humans are so dense....which is why I want them becomes less so :)"

I am sorry and I love you <3

I liked the OP and thought it was a great rant.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Master
Hello LeoJeo.

I sense frustration in your post. Be careful not to get angry. It points to impatience, intolerance, closed-mindedness, self-centerdness, and other things you are frustrated about.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:40 AM
somnium

Quote:

Sorry for ranting, but it is in fact people like you who are fear mongerers so don't call me a murderer, boy.

Now i am a fear monger too eh!? You were the one who said I would be destroyed along with thousands of others and I am the fear monger. I see.
Old 19-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Hahahahahaha!
Do you realize just how insane you sound? You seem intelligent and charismatic though I'll give you that... Although that is probably how you are able to fool even yourself.

Sure. The mask you wear online makes it easier to preach your madness to the world and be apathetic as soon as you receive criticism, but you've switched your mask at least three times on this particular thread since your first post... So it is pretty oblivious that you're a rather crazy person who is probably, more or less, just well read with above average intelligence.

I also happen to know a thing or two about detaching one's will from the objective universe, by the way... Possibly a little bit more than you. You seem to be obsessed over one key point. I doubt you've even achieved what it takes for your will to be as free and strong as you say it is. For one thing, there's self-deification and you seem too much of an egotistical (a word I hate but you seem to like) brat to have achieved such a feat.

Furthermore, you pervert the teachings you are preaching by declaring every single opposition to be wrong and victimizing everybody... And then blaming them for their foolishness. You are not as powerful as you think you are. If you are, prove it. Otherwise. Refrain from embarrassing yourself. You're not fooling anybody, as desperately as you seem to be trying when you get the chance.

He didn't call you a murderer, he said you're 'trying' to kill people. That's only attempted murder.
Old 19-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Ecthalion

A fine example of what happens on this site.
Someone expresses their dismay that there are 'logical' rather than 'spiritual' people on SF; people who question rather than believe.
Someone else, using logic, tries to defend 'sensible' people against the charge.
A 'spiritual' person launches into a vitriolic attack and all out argument ensues.
It's enough to turn anyone into an atheist.
Closed Thread