Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-05-2011, 02:04 PM
crystalhealer1992

My first deck was a tarot deck passed down through my family, I have recently obtained the Daily Guidance from your Angels (Doreen Virtue), Sensual Wiccan Tarot (Lo Scarebeo) this was a gift, Archangel Cards (Doreen Virtue), and Crystal Oracle Cards. My favourite over and above all is my angel cards although my crystal oracle are a very close second :)

Meghan x
Old 21-05-2011, 12:33 AM
paulrosk

Do you have any other Angel Decks by Doreen Virtue? I have 2, Healing With Angels and the Archangel Oracle deck. I also have the Mermaids and Dolphins deck, but the Angel decks are my favorites, use them all the time!
Old 27-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Kruise

My first deck was "healing with the Angels" by Doreen Virtue. I have about 6 decks now, but still want to get Doreen's Archangels deck. The Mermaid and Dolphin deck is one of my favourites. I also enjoy some healing cards by Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso.
K.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:23 AM
paulrosk

I have the Healing With Angels deck, also the Archangels deck which is my favorite, it just "talks" to me. I have the Mermaids & Dolphins, like that deck too. I just got the Daily Guidance From Your Angels deck the other day. Really beautiful cards, they have the "gold" edges and beautiful colors.

Blessings ....

Paul
Old 30-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Moonkestrel

My first one was the Arthurian Tarot - was great to start with as loved the celtic/grail theme...
Old 06-09-2011, 11:02 AM
hawkslayer

I think i must have the most unusual oracle deck. Its called the wisdom of the mayans and is quite a few years old. I would say i think that the deck chose me because at the time of finding it, it jumped out off the shelf at me when i was looking for a tarot deck. Since aquiring it and having read the book that came with it I have virtually used nothing else for readings except that deck even though i have recently acquired a rose quartz nordic rune set.
Old 23-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
What was your first Oracle/ Angel card deck ?

Did you choose it or did the deck choose you ?

If you have since then, acquired more card decks...is your first deck your favorite ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

My first oracle deck Jamie Sam's "Medicine Cards" was gifted to me. I must have at least 8 oracle decks now and though the Medicine Cards are still a favorite, I'm really absorbed into the Tao Oracle at the moment. :)
Old 12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
BlueOwl

My brother brought me healing with fairies by doreen virtue quite a few years ago but I was more interested in reading the Tarot back then. I had tried to use them but for some reason could not connect to them. I have since brought Messages from your Angels also by Doreen and I have only had them a month or so and use them often. I completely love them.
Old 22-10-2011, 03:41 AM
rmgardner

My first Oracle deck is Brian Fraud, I let them pick me. It was a really interesting experience and I love my cards. It took about and hour

I have been told that you are supposed to chose your own cards that you should have some one buy them for you, other wise they wont work correctly. But I have found that too be wrong, my Oracles work much better than my Tarot deck.

My first deck was bought for me and I didn't really care for them, they didn't seem to work correctly for me. They were very negative cards and constantly needed cleansed,so I eventually got rid of them.
Old 29-10-2011, 03:44 AM
IndigoAmber

My first deck is not my favorite. It was my second deck, that I feel I love the most.