Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-07-2012, 12:01 AM
TeeHee

Just curious, any particular reason most here often reject Jesus by saying only Christ?
Old 15-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Master
Jesus was just a man, the Christ is what Jesus realized as a man, and the Christ is what Jesus pointed others to, but sadly most have only seen the man Jesus as the Christ and that is where it ended.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:15 AM
TeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
Just curious, any particular reason most here often reject Jesus by saying only Christ?

Not that I take it personally. It is a curious thing.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee

I don't really recall even a single person here saying that they reject Jesus?
Old 15-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Sybilline

I think "New" Age is actually based on... Really really really old Wisdom... :))
Old 15-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Master
I don't care for the new age myself, but I have to say that it is much better than most religions of the past, that have caused nothing but misery.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Guide
I'm a little teapot short and stout...
Old 15-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Master
Junk Food

Here is the situation. The self involvement over procurement of percieved abililities, or talents is all about Ego.
Which I've posted enough about, concerning equation with the devil. This is what the occult, and also New Age teachings involves.

Which is not to say Ego is not involved also in Christian situations, either, in certain ways, circumstance, or manner.

But true spirituality will leave the self behined. One will find themselves lost in the joy, and the love that is intended.

This is the intention of God and Heaven for the individual, regarding the Gospel.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Guide
Christians believe god made the universe, and new ager's believe the universe is god.

How about.. both are true. If there was nothing but god in genesis, then god could only have made the universe from the substance of himself. There, problem solved.

New agers are now christians, and buddhists are now rastafarians. Everybody can go home now!
Old 15-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I think "New" Age is actually based on... Really really really old Wisdom... :))

Yeah, I am pretty much in agreement with this. Many places I have been called "new age" when in fact I have spoken of ideas that are thousands of years old. How is that considered "new age?" I WISH I could think new and fresh and different and I do work at it, but most of anything I think has been thought by many before. That's ok, it is nice to share.