Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 04-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Lainey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Depending on your views:
1) same thing
2) a dimension is a 'separate space' and a universe is a 'separate space' with the property of actualization (manifestation). i.e. a universe is a dimension with physical/energetic stuff in it
3) [scientific] a dimension is a variable that changes and a universe is a separate space with dimensions

Nice answer!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:16 PM
MorningStar

Time warps, past lives or parallel dimension?

I've had these happen to me at least 3 times in this life. The most vivid happened to me oh, maybe 12 years or so ago. I've never been able to explain what it was exactly that happened, but it did. I have always been one to shun malls, prefer small shops. We were living in New Orleans at the time and I set out in the early morning to do some Christmas shopping in the Quarter. Before the tourists wake up and the streets get crowded. I hit a few shops on Royal St. then headed down Pirates Alley to walk toward the French Market. As I rounded the corner onto Pirates Alley, something happened. The streets were deserted, being so early, and I was the only one on that particular street. All of a sudden, I looked around me and the streets were bustling. The whole enchilada it was. I was somewhere it seemed, a long time ago in the present, in the mid 1800's. Women in long dresses, men dressed in their period garb. The horses, the smells, the sounds, a sooty something hanging in the air. I stopped in amazement. Looked down and could feel, see, a long blackish/dark brown dress on my person. It had ruffles on the bodice. I wore a hat, felt gloves on my hands. And I saw ME up ahead, talking with a man. He wore a young man's clothes, one of those hats with a bill in the front, a brown jacket with one button. He handed me something, a piece of paper it seems. I looked at it, we talked for a while and then I left. I was seeing all this, and not knowing why, I ran to stop me. To keep me from leaving. And POOF! The alley was empty. I had on the same clothes I put on that morning, was carrying my purchases and was at the other end of the alley by the cathedral. Thankfully, there was still no one yet on that street but me. I was quite shaken. I've only told a few people this, people I could trust not to call the looney bin on me. Funny thing is, I met that man again, this time in 2011. He'd had the same vision I'd had. He said I was leaving town. He'd brought me news of someone who had gone out west but didn't make it back. He described what I was wearing....the hat, the gloves, the long dress. Said there was a lot left unsaid between us but was the kind of parting that was proper for that time.....
Old 09-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Master
Wait, Morningstar--the man in your vision--had you already known him in "this" life before that day? When you "met" him again in 2011, did you recognize him from the vision? How did you begin talking about this if you didn't know him?

Just trying to understand the situation. The meetup again is the part that throws me.

Lora
Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 PM
MorningStar

Lora, no, I had not met him before 2011....at least in this life. That particular incident happened at least 12 years prior. We had been talking one night (in 2011...we dated for about 6 months) about weird experiences. After he left, I sent him an email relating this story I just told. As I hit "send" my email beeped and there was one from him with the same story. We were writing the same thing at the same time. I did not know it was he who I had seen because I couldn't see his face when that happened. Even so, when we first met, I absolutely KNEW, as did he, that we knew each other from somewhere. Should have been sometime.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Master
MorningStar--

I understand now. What a cool experience!

I've had some similar things, although usually not while wide awake. I sometimes wonder if we're just given little tastes of other dimensions we have inhabited before to spur on our exploration (or re-connection?).

Usually those weird moments stay with us years later, even when we can't explain why. I've felt for a long time that the memories you retain, especially from early childhood, are not accidental. Often I used to think, "Why this particular memory from 3 years old in a crib? What was so remarkable about it?" I don't believe thoughts, or memories, are created by random electrical stimulation.

For me often as time goes on I begin to just "know" more about that experience--like that my paternal grandfather was there (when I was 3) even though he had died before I was born. I always felt a closeness to him.

Thanks for sharing.

Lora
Old 13-12-2012, 09:29 PM
benjamin

Hi there
I've just joined, and was reading these latest posts, reminding me of something that happened over the weekend gone, I can't explain.
I was awoken from sleep to my son's fiancee laughing in the room next door. (I'm a light sleeper). I picked up my cellphone, it read 3.11am. Their voices were muffled, and every now and then she'd squeal, over a period of maybe 2 minutes. I wondered about getting up to ask them to keep the noise down, but they quietened down and I fell back to sleep.
In the morning, my son opened my bedroom door to ask my wife and I if we wanted coffee. I mentioned to him that he and his fiancee had woken me up during the night. He looked confused and said, she wasn't home, nor had she been over. I debated, he insisted I would've imagined it, we were both confused. I know I didn't dream this or imagine it.
Then the following night, they awoke me again. What's weird, is that her squealing was exactly the same as the night before. The clock said 3.11am again, I'm thinking, this is nuts. This time I did get up, knocked on their door to ask them to quieten down. She called back, sorry dad.
Is this something to do with time? Surely is not logical, but after reading the above post lols, would seem possible??
Thanks for reading, Ben.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Master
Benjamin--

I know, personally and from other people, that the 3:00 hour is especially a good connection time to spirit. There must be something about that time and the other dimensions that make it easier to cross over. I even notice that it is around 2:00 at certain times of the year when the (abnormal) time changes have been made (Spring Forward and especially Fall Back). For me, a majority of my dimensional experiences are during these times.

As to the specific time, 3:11 am, this has been discussed a lot on SF. People have attachments to specific times, dates, etc. Some, for instance, find themselves noticing the clock at 11:11.

I personally think it's more like we are having a connection with spirit or Source or something and we are made aware of the time so that we can connect to that connection more easily the next time. To me it's part of a kind of developing language between our specific spiritual helpers or people who have passed and us.

For three different nights a few years ago, my cell phone, across the room on the dresser, would suddenly light up at 3:23am. The first time it happened I thought, "Well, something brushed against it."

When I researched, I did find that that cell phone had a backup program that could be set to back up new Contact information automatically during the night. Except mine was set for the period between 9pm and midnight, not between midnight and 3am. or 3am and 6am. I had not added any contact information and the backup program did not show that it had been accessed that night.

Two other nights I was awakened, the cell phone lit, I checked the time--3:23.

Only after this did I look at a Post-It note that had been on my computer for years (3 exactly) stating the date that a guy who was my best friend in the world from age 17 on had died on May 24, 2006. And the date of my first (and only, to date) projection: May 24, 2009.

I don't know why it was 3:23 instead of 3:24. Maybe he was telling me he died the night before? Whatever the reason, I think the process is more like (a) you have a connection to spirit, (b) you become aware of it and then (c) you notice a clock or a feather or a coin or something. Then, the emotion of the connection and that "real-life" incident are tied and anchored in our minds.

So, my advice would be, just stay open to what presents itself at that time. Become of aware of how you feel or what you sense when you wake at those times. I personally love when I wake at those times. It is then that I see an almost rectangular wall of fog-like energy in the corner of my room when I come back from the bathroom, or feel the electric excitement of waking to a dark room knowing that something is about to happen.

Feel free to communicate at those times, ask for some kind of sign of reciprocal communication. In time you'll get more and more confirmations, important only to you, that other consciousness is communicating back. I love it when it happens!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 14-12-2012, 04:44 AM
benjamin

Thanks heaps Lora. I see 11:11 as well, but what still baffles me is how I heard my son and daughter in law (to be) having the conversation and her squealing, when she wasn't in the house, then had the event play out the following early hours at the same time, lols. Must be a sign of old age.

I'll take your advice and pay attention. Thanks again.

Ben
Old 14-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Master
Ben,

I thought you were considering that you had had a "precognition" of an event that would happen later. And the repeat clock times was to remind you to pay attention to the event. I thought you might consider that because you mentioned that your DIL's squealing was the same each time. True?

Lora
Old 14-12-2012, 09:51 PM
benjamin

Thanks again Lora, I really had no idea what happened, and didn't consider precognition. But yes! what you say makes sense, the times were the same. Perhaps it was precognition. Appreciate your insights.