Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Quagmire

I have a message from the muses, but hehe they kind of spoke alot at the same time (females what can you do about that ) and it seems like my toilet have a direct line to the spirit world. But I seemed to get the word love from one that started with Eu, so I went looking and it came from Euterpe. Love, lost love, finding the love in yourself. Kalliope then came through with the message make it grand on the inside. Then they kind of suggest that you write about yourself, about finding your way back to your innerchild, finding the land of imagination in you that you had as a child where everything seems possible. I then get don't worry and the image of Euterpe giving me a kiss on the cheek hope it helps.

I do not know anything about Labradorite but imagination and intuition goes hand in hand. Follow your intuition and you will find your imagination. On another hand; instead of worrying about what to "programme" your gemstones to do, then just let the gemstones "programme" you, because you have bought them to help you and not the other way around So if Labradorite so dearly want you to carry it with you that it is jumping, then just follow your intuition and use it.

Last edited by Quagmire : 10-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM
GNE

ha, I know what you mean in regards to the muses speaking all at the same time.
Not sure if it was or is the muses I've spoken too, but when I do try to ask the "universe" for creative inspiration/advice, I tend to get many voices like 2-3 opinions not agreeing with each other.
"Work on that current old idea, you loved it once, you can love it again."
"No, it's had it's chance. Move on to something new!"
"Maybe just wait it out and see what comes naturally, stop trying to force a decision. It will come soon enough."
"No, you've sat around waiting for inspiration to come for months now and look where that's got you."
etc.
ha

That idea to write about yourself does resonate with me. Many of my "how to" writing/script books all say the best stories come from within and are generally about the author (or what the author thinks about the world...etc.) in some way.

I have trusted my intuition and am carrying labradorite now.
along with the citrine/carnelian. 1 stone per pocket. Feels right.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Quagmire

The first part actually just sound like the mind chattering with itself Though listening to the muses is a wise thing and I seem to get that in yourself you have an amazing and beautiful fairytale. So just follow the path of your intuition and trust in yourself, then it will come to you all by itself, because it is already there.

Last edited by Quagmire : 11-05-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:32 PM
GNE

Yeah I agree that that "conversation" was just my own thoughts. ...but whenever I have tried to communicate with muses or angels or guides of any sort, it usually ends up that way. Not so great at calming my own mind just yet I suppose. There's probably a gemstone for that. :)

I will follow my intuition and let a story idea come naturally, as you said it's already there within me. Just a matter of time...
Old 11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE
Not so great at calming my own mind just yet I suppose.

In that there is true wisdom. As your mind calms you will be better at receiving. The two names I gave you about the muses will be with you and help you if you let them. Though they tell me that you do not need any help at all
Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM
GNE

Good to know Kalliope and Euterpe said I don't need any help at all, that my idea is already there.

thing is, there have been 2 (maybe 3...though the third was a bit more recent) ideas floating around for about 5-6 months now. I've been jumping back and forth working on each one here and there, but I never could seem to "Fall in love" with either of them, and the minute I'd hit a plot hole or something that needed making up, I'd use that as an excuse to put the idea aside and jump to a new one (or try too).
This "jumping from idea to idea" without ever settling on one, or finishing one has been a problem for a while. I wand to just "want" one of them enough to make the choice official and work on it until I've completely written it.

What I'm getting at is, did those muse's seem to mean that by me having the inspiration already within myself - it was one of those story concepts?
or that as I relax my mind and receive inspiration , a new one will come forth?

Soon, today, I'm going to try to sit and calm the mind. Meditate for a bit and just see what messages / ideas flow to me.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE
What I'm getting at is, did those muse's seem to mean that by me having the inspiration already within myself - it was one of those story concepts?
or that as I relax my mind and receive inspiration , a new one will come forth?
If you should answer the question yourself what comes to mind. Just follow your intuition.

Here is something I wrote earlier to a story I have in my head called Darkspawn.
Quote:
Intro:
Above everything they came like angry birds, pregnant bomber planes ready to give birth. They always justified their actions by saying it was for the better of mankind and did not come as friends, they only came to destroy. The bomber planes created ill founded shadows over the city of love. Panic and fear was created, followed by the thoughts: Oh my god, why do you do these things to us? Have we not showered you with nothing but our love?

The bomber planes gave birth to a new world beneath the mushroom clouds, where the sun was a rare sight. Those who survived mourned their dead friends. Could there ever come anything good out of this they thought. They hid themselves in the shadows of what had come to pass, fearing if they strayed to far from the sidewalk the sky would once more fall down upon them.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM
GNE

my mind says "a new version of one of the old ideas." as the answer.

basically one of the old ideas but with a tweak in the plot or story to make it more interesting or personal to me.

and that was/is a great description of the planes bombing the city in your story. I really felt the "mood" of the situation, the fear of another attack especially.
Is this a book you're working on? or a story you have in your head and write it as a hobby? Like how some people draw or paint but don't do it as a full-time job or career goal.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE
my mind says "a new version of one of the old ideas." as the answer.

Then you have your answer

For me it is just a hobby. I know I am capable of creating something great, but I do not feel a need to do so. I have had quite a lot of past lives that is written about through out history and my next one wil be the greates of them all, so in this I just kind of relax (but it as been kind of tense in the past). The more I unlock my true self, the more the words just seem to flow out of me. Though I have never suffered from writers block, in my case I am just kind of lazy. I am working on creating a myspace account and go out and play some songs of mine at open mikes. But if I will ever finish any of my book ideas, only the future knows. I only know that I feel no need to do it, so if I do, it is for the fun of it all
Old 24-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

hi GNE, I was looking up some crystals and came across the following to be used for creativity, thought I would share with you.

Creativity: Amethyst, Aventurine, Chalcedony, Howlite, Ruby. Red Jasper, Blue Aventurine, Blue Topaz

and one more for enhancing creativity .. .Moss Agate

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction