Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-11-2011, 10:17 PM
TeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Only a fool would answer "yes or no."

If you mean, do I follow the teaching of the anti-christ which refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of adam as is every Human Being, who has everwalked this earth, which teaching can be found in the universal church of Constantine and all the daughter demonational bodies that have come out of her after being spawned by the spirit of the anti-christ? then the answer is an emphatical, NO.

You have made it to the great all time top ten on TeeHee's ignore list.
Old 23-11-2011, 10:57 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
You have made it to the great all time top ten on TeeHee's ignore list.

Thank you I will deem that as an honour. But are you sure that you don't want to try once more to perhaps find some supporting evidence, from God's word for the teaching of the anti-christ, which teaching refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam? That will open another door by which I may further reveal the truth of God's word.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Time

Its ok s word, in a few weeks the rate hes going teehee will have half the forum blocked. Itll me quiet for him
Old 24-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Thank you I will deem that as an honour. But are you sure that you don't want to try once more to perhaps find some supporting evidence, from God's word for the teaching of the anti-christ, which teaching refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam? That will open another door by which I may further reveal the truth of God's word.

S-Word,

This is the individual I was referring to. The one that Time just commented on.

A very concise observation Time.

Every thread that he visits, he brings with him the disharmony that is apparent in his being.

This disharmony, people quickly pick up on. Through the vibrations in his words, the lack of kindness or respect towards anyone or their beliefs.

And the consequence, the end result, is that the individual who sets out to intentionally create discord in others, is relegated to a realm of silence.

With no one to speak with, or to commune with.

They dig their own hole, and burn their own bridges. Watching as others effortlessly bond, and harmonize. Agree and show respect, kindness, love, compassion.

It further compounds to their condition, because they cannot relate in this way.

And so begins a slow and gradual process of purification. Where one learns the importance of conducting one's self with some measure of kindness, respect, tolerance, and sincerity.

For this individual. The road is very long. As his efforts, are still skewed towards causing discord.

But every person, who reflects his nature back to him, contributes to the inevitable learning which this soul must undertake.

God said, that there will be Harmony. That there will be Love. And anyone, who breaks these basics tenants, must surely feel the consequence which follows.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Coming2

It just irks me to death when someone preaches. I am a Christian but I dont try to shove my beliefs down peoples throats and condemn them for not agreeing with me. The Bible was meant to be interpreted according to each persons understanding. By appointing pastors in our church we rely on faith that God will use that person to teach us what the Word means. Every interpretation is not the same.

God teaches us to humble ourselves. I dont see that here. Instead I see self righteousness. Jesus did not teach us to condemn others even if they feel that person is confused.(which by the way, I dont)..EVERYONE and I mean everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. That is the beauty of this forum. S we try not to judge here but you are making it very difficult to uphold my spiritual beliefs with your arrogance. We discuss...not preach and judge....
Old 24-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Coming2

Very well put Divine...it is really sad that he, himself, can not see the discord he is constructing here. If someone preaches the tenants of Christianity you would think they would uphold them, as well.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
It just irks me to death when someone preaches. I am a Christian but I dont try to shove my beliefs down peoples throats and condemn them for not agreeing with me. The Bible was meant to be interpreted according to each persons understanding. By appointing pastors in our church we rely on faith that God will use that person to teach us what the Word means. Every interpretation is not the same.

God teaches us to humble ourselves. I dont see that here. Instead I see self righteousness. Jesus did not teach us to condemn others even if they feel that person is confused.(which by the way, I dont)..EVERYONE and I mean everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. That is the beauty of this forum. S we try not to judge here but you are making it very difficult to uphold my spiritual beliefs with your arrogance. We discuss...not preach and judge....

Those are my feelings, exactly.

It is to their own detriment, those who set out to cause disharmony. In the end, it is their loss.

Nothing is gained, when one belittles others intentionally.

That is what I take issue with the most. Concerning said individual. He attempts to toy with people, and thinks that we do not see him clearly.

Rest assured, we see you very clearly.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Very well put Divine...it is really sad that he, himself, can not see the discord he is constructing here. If someone preaches the tenants of Christianity you would think they would uphold them, as well.

A person who abides by honor, or has integrity.

They would already possess this inherent understanding.

The individual who goes by the username TeeHee, does not have this understanding.

It is lacking.

He shows the nature of his dis-ease, by the disharmony he continually attempts to create.

What he fails to understand, is that with every interaction, people reflect back to him, those qualities which are not in accord with Kindness, Love, and Compassion.

The end result, is his own relegation, into a realm of silence.

For who would speak with someone, that does not show you any respect, or belittles others?

It is a sad plight, but a necessary part of his growth and learning.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:14 AM
TeeHee

Quote:
I am a Christian......

That's all I asked multiple times to S-word, as he had asked me multiple times in paragraphs in round about ways that at some points were not even coherent or relevant to what I believe.

I'll be taking a break, better yet, getting away from this forums. I prefer conservative Christian forums rather than this website as outlined by your post.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
That's all I asked multiple times to S-word, as he had asked me multiple times in paragraphs in round about ways that at some points were not even coherent or relevant to what I believe.

If I were you, I would avoid using that word 'Christian'.

You do not show any comprehension of the underlying meaning behind that word.

The only comprehension you seem to display, is steeped in either preaching to others, or judging them.

Please, do not make any further references to 'Christianity'. It is a mockery to the entire institution, when someone like yourself, attempts to wear the outward appearance of anything even remotely 'Christian'.

The gap, between you, and what is 'Christian', is quite vast.