Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
I do not know if you realize it, but in Gem's thread you are the one moving it in the direction of the Void.
The thread is interesting although I am still trying to figure out what Gem exactly means in his initial post.

Well like I said, I'm diggin on the Void righ now.

Perhaps the universe is urging you to research/contemplate/meditate on the Void, the Rootless Root of the objective universe?

My thoughts exactly.

I once did an inkblot (Rohrschach) test on the internet--a very good one. The conclusion was that my subconscious is driven by curiosity. I had not realized until then that I am indeed insatiably curious. I always want to know. Perhaps you do too.

Oh yes. My mind is always in motion, always seeking what lies over the next hilltop.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku-Turso
Yes - I understand what you're saying about the duality in nature and man, etc. But there is also the 'creative power' harnessed in the void of the psyche within the shadow. Unfortunately the 'good' aspects of the shadow and the 'creative power' within the shadow are rarely given much attention - it's usually the focus on the 'evil within'. Which I think is why the shadow is largely misunderstood.

Could you elaborate on the creative power within the shadow and how it differs from the regular creative power in us?
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Yes, he did serve lucifer. Hitler was almost killed in his younger days in battle, lucifer saved him so that he could be used in doing his evil deeds against the jewish people.

Again, LisaLisa, you keep claiming things. Do you think people are so naive that they believe just anything you say? Where are your sources ? Where does it say that Hitler was saved by Lucifer? And telling us that Jesus told you won't do.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I would love to hear people’s thoughts about the following.

For years I thought that the universe, God/Light, was all there is until I came across the description of the Absolute, (also called the Void by others), in The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky.

http://www.blavatsky.net/blavatsky/secret_doctrine/three_fundamentals.htm

Years later I came across descriptions of the Void which resembled the description given by Theosophy.

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/spiritual/void.htm

The following website also is interesting:

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening101/dazzledark.html

Then there is the experience of Mellen-Thomas Benedict:

http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm

There are more sources but to quote them would make the post too long for people to even want to start reading it. As a matter of fact, it may be too long already.

I haven't read all of the replies but for me it is quite simple:
You can't have one without the other................it's really quite amazing IMO!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I haven't read all of the replies but for me it is quite simple:
You can't one without the other................it's really quite amazing IMO!

According to Theosophy everything happens in, is subject to cycles. Theosophy mentions Days and Nights of Brahma. Days are when there is a manifested universe, Nights when there is no manifested universe. Yet throughout there is the Void, the Rootless Root.

So perhaps the one (the Void) can be without the other (the objective universe) as it is the origin/source of the latter. What do you think?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
According to Theosophy everything happens in, is subject to cycles. Theosophy mentions Days and Nights of Brahma. Days are when there is a manifested universe, Nights when there is no manifested universe. Yet throughout there is the Void, the Rootless Root.

So perhaps the one (the Void) can be without the other (the objective universe) as it is the origin/source of the latter. What do you think?

From my personal experience, for what they are worth to another....the void and creation/this are both part of creation and one cannot exist without the other.
I have seen that there is something beyond all of that and it is light.
Again these are from my experiences.........
Blessings, James
Old 09-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Hitler was a pagan, NOT a christian. How many times do I have to repeat it? He did not follow Christ! He followed lucifer!
I think you are wasting your time trying to tell people about Hitler. They have obviously made up their minds about this so there is no point in confusing them with facts.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
I think you are wasting your time trying to tell people about Hitler. They have obviously made up their minds about this so there is no point in confusing them with facts.
Na, we're just not listening to your particular flavor of fear-based idiocy. If you listened to facts, you wouldn't spout most of the nonsense you do.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus

I think you're right.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:22 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
From my personal experience, for what they are worth to another....the void and creation/this are both part of creation and one cannot exist without the other.
I have seen that there is something beyond all of that and it is light.
Again these are from my experiences.........
Blessings, James

Yes, this has been my experience too!