Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
It would be nice if this were true. Reality reveals that many discover that wrong works very good for them…..

Does the wrong then become the right
Old 02-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Does the wrong then become the right

Sky,

An odd thing here. The wrong will seem right as long as one continues to use their free will. The actual ‘right’ thing to do is to give up your free will and accept the will of God. This, among other things, opens the door to unconditional love….and I might add….IMO……:)
Old 02-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Sky,

An odd thing here. The wrong will seem right as long as one continues to use their free will. The actual ‘right’ thing to do is to give up your free will and accept the will of God.

Well as I don't personally believe we have free will then I can't comment....
Old 02-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Well as I don't personally believe we have free will then I can't comment....

Yes that is true for many people….it is a way of laying claim to victimhood…..makes it easier to say “the devil made me do it”……:)😊
Old 02-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes that is true for many people….it is a way of laying claim to victimhood…..makes it easier to say “the devil made me do it”……:)😊

Cause and effect has nothing 2 do with the little fella with horns
Old 02-02-2023, 06:01 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Cause and effect has nothing 2 do with the little fella with horns

It would seem that at the point of effect there are multiple ways one can react to that….I am assuming that you would also reject that ?
Old 02-02-2023, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Reincarnation is not a Biblical teaching...

It always has seemed to be in the bible to me. It's certainly not taught in any of the mainstream Christian groups or churches but some fringe Christian groups teach it and some other groups who follow Jesus or include Jesus in their line of Masters.

This bible passage is asking what body do those who die get. It's asking, ok somebody is dead and what body will they come back in?

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

38 God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:42 PM
Molearner

It would seem that any cause does not lead to a certain universal effect. The effect is largely dependent on the recipient of the cause. Some might be unaffected, some might be vengeful, some might be forgiving, some understanding etc. Are we automatically programmed for our response or on given days is it possible that we might respond differently ? I would attribute the variance of our responses to free will……
Old 02-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
It always has seemed to be in the bible to me. It's certainly not taught in any of the mainstream Christian groups or churches but some fringe Christian groups teach it and some other groups who follow Jesus or include Jesus in their line of Masters.

Maisy,

IMO the Bible does not reject the reality of reincarnation. Notably seen in the answers that was given to the question of Jesus….”Who do you say that I am ?” The several answers that Jesus heard included John the Baptist, Elijah and the prophets. It was the opportunity for the wrath of Jesus to denounce that as heresy. He did not….there was no hint of correction. That tells me a lot.

Personally I think the Church realizes this but their wish is for people not to fall back on this as an escape clause. Their wish is for people to place their faith in their current lives…..not to put anything off for tomorrow……..
Old 02-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I think Jesus Christ is dead and gone. If he was an "ascended master" then why is he not here with us walking in the flesh today?

MARK 10:18 - KJ21
And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God."

The issue I think is some mainstream Christian groups, the huge ones, teach Jesus is God. That Jesus and God are the same. Jesus says there in Mark that no, him and God are not the same. It's pretty much a mess of confusion. I think because Jesus also says me and my father are one in places. How do people interpret these passages? Well some say, Jesus and God are the same being others say well no, it just means Jesus is selfless, so divine love or God's nature is what Jesus has become. That's what being one with God means when Jesus says it.

But if somebody believes Jesus and God are the same being, then yes Jesus could be everywhere at anytime. God is the universal positive aspects of being and consciousness. But if somebody believes Jesus was instead a man/soul who aligned his will and being and consciousness perfectly with God, then he would not have God's absolute powers and form or nature. It's a soul perfectly aligned with Gods will and nature, not God itself.

The being God to me is the source of all consciousness. The highest. To me, God the being could not be wholly contained as God in one human physical body. God is too vast and infinite to be in one physical body. God is in ALL physical bodies to me, in all conscious life. Every living thing that is conscious is God in a sense. But we have free will to attune ourselves to the aspects of God or to attune ourselves to the aspects of this physical form.