Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 23-02-2022, 11:02 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Who makes dreams that fool the dreamer into believing they are real?
https://youtu.be/ckiNNgfMKcQ
Old 24-02-2022, 01:11 AM
How can we be separate and one at the same time?!

Separate is an illusion. Ask to be dipped in the Ocean of Love...then you'll see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2022, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
We are all infinitely unique. Infinitely unique and equally unique. We are so infinitely equally infinitely unique, that we are all exactly the same one unique being! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLEEEE?!
The self makes it all possible. The self is who you are Now in this moment and are going to and choose to be in the next moment, The self/who you really are is god/source/brahman being, experiencing, expressing and more importantly creating in this Now moment with the perspective/thoughts the self has.It is not that we do not know this, it is that we simply forgot, so the self can be what the self is and wants to be. In essence, the self already knows all of this, the self just needs to remember, and be conscious/aware of who the self is and of the self's perspective, being, experiencing, expressing and thoughts that create.

The mind, body, and spirit is the self as a whole, while in form or duality or relativity, The self/you can not be and experience who the self/you is without form or duality or relativity, You can not know who you are, without first knowing who you are not.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 24-02-2022 at 07:53 AM.
Old 24-02-2022, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Ok,Earthbound,whereas look at the people who Astral Project. I would have thought that they feel closer to God. That is an example of being non dual.(Just a thought).
Yes, and at the same time, oneness aligns/balances one with god/source/brahman, and that is the point.
Old 24-02-2022, 12:45 PM
Master
QUOTE 49 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
As far as I'm concerned the lucid dream analogy is perfect because the realization is so darned similar at a fundamental level - call it expanded or higher consciousness but it's really some degree of shift in identification away from mind-body to Consciousness itself.

In a lucid dream I cannot say the dream is real because I "know" there is only JASG and I cannot say the dream is unreal because it appears. Yet there is only JASG and it's beyond doubt. LOL!

Awesome post, JASG !
Old 25-02-2022, 07:22 AM
Master
And yet, this oneness/love has not been able to proof to me that it can exist without seperation. Which means love/oneness is seperate from seperation!

Just like the lucid state is seperate from the not lucid. Or more lucid seperate from less lucid.

I know people say we are one, but if that is just a relative experience, then even tho the reality is real, what point does the reality have if it is seperate from the experience?

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 25-02-2022 at 08:06 AM.
Old 25-02-2022, 07:51 AM
Master

Matter is a particle and a wave at the same time so I think it makes sense how we can be God and ourselves at the same time.
Old 25-02-2022, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
..And all of them will always be nothing more than goodness giving rise to badness giving rise to goodness giving rise badness...

What is the point of that? It makes no sense to me....
We consciously create the experiences of the bad/evil/negative, and duality/separation/relativity so we are able to consciously be, create and experience who we really are, which is good/positive/love/oneness/unity/god.

There are many people who will not want to observe/hear/see this, but the body does not contain the spirit, the one spirit/self contains the many bodies and everything else that is all there is in the unverse. This is how and why, the all that is, is all that it is//oneness and vice versa.
Old 25-02-2022, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Matter is a particle and a wave at the same time so I think it makes sense how we can be God and ourselves at the same time.
We are god and ourselves at the same time, because god and ourselves are not separate from each other.The only illusion/dream/duality that really matters is thinking/believing that we are separate from god. God experiences, creates and expresses itself through the one self/spirit, which is who we are.
Old 25-02-2022, 09:13 AM
Master
Ewwerrin, What is relative to one's perspective, is what one thinks and experiences.

Opposites are all about us choosing and creating who we are with the free will god/spirit gave us. You do not know you can choose to go right or left without first knowing and experienceing that you can either go left or right. The same concept applies to good or bad. You do not know you can choose to be good/positive or bad/negative without first knowing what good/positive and bad/negative are. What you choose and create your self to be, you also choose and create god to be.

Opposites/duality/relativity only exists, so we have the free will to choose and create and then express and experience moment by moment who we and god are.

Many people put important emphasis on consciousness/awareness, yet, one can not change one's consciousness/awareness, without first changing his/her perspective about duality, opposites, oneness, thoughts, consciousness etc etc. A person's perspective about something, is what gives that person thoughts and experiences about that something. This something is and can be anything.