Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
I don't believe reincarantion, but still evaluating evidences, ..my belief rate is not supposed to remain fixed, it can go up and down, but ideally it must be zero or one eventually.
Oh if only we lived in an ideal world! There's one thing for certain though - you can't prove that reincarnation doesn't happen, that it isn't real to use the title words. And you won't find proof that it does happen! But with the right resources and with the right approach you may find evidence sufficient for you personally to approach that magical certainty value of 1.0. Maybe not quite reaching it but finding a probability of 0.9999 recurring.

The notion of reincarnation is one that gives serious-minded people both excitement and concern alike. But it's up to you and I'm not trying to get you to consider any issue that doesn't appeal to your reason. blessings
Old 05-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If someone doesn't believe in reincarnation, fine...why bring it up?
I don't believe in little green men on Mars, ok I admit it ...why would I want to start a thread on them, then?
If there is a reason, I'm open to hearing it.
skyman, Could you try again to ans this simply?

Do you 'want' to believe? I think you are a professional doubter regarding this.
Why? Because there are so many youtubes of children, esp, remembering their lives say in WWII and books documenting,
(again, esp) children's stories that have been verified.
You have not done the research.
Seems there is an intention, of staying closed, as in, you have dug your feet in: The Professional Skeptic.

If that is the case - you waste our time...as many have in the past.
Hey, if you are sincerely open, tell me I'm wrong.
And I, also, am not caring to change your mind.

Btw, before you started your thread, did you read thru this thread, re documented cases? I think not.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139622

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2022, 09:26 PM
skyman

Why not believe reincarnation: it doesn't makes sense, doesn't sound scientific, because people's personality are directly related to their genes, which come from their parents.
We haven't seen any baby without a soul, and who would want to reincarnate to a body which will have a miserable life. etc.

Why believe reincarnation: I heard, there is technology to download/upload someone's soul or memory from/to his brain/computer...
( initially it didn't make much sense to me, but we can get lots of info from aura,.. and we can get a lot more info from other brain activity,.. and maybe we can record something.. And we don't expect the copied version to be exactly the same, but this is the case for other copied materials as well, but the original and the copy can be exactly the same if we only take things which are essential, into account. and we don't need to fully understand consciousness, to be able to create such a technology)

Another reason to believe reincarnation: Most people are brainwashed by mainstream system (media, authorities).. and believe obvious lies even after they have been proved to be lies.. And there are AWAKE people. Awakeness can mean different things, but there are leaders of awakeness, who are usually called conspiracy theorists.
and among awake leaders, there is a high percentage of people who believe all these crazy spiritual stuff. So by looking at correlations, and assuming everything is random, one can conclude: with high probability , reincarnaton must be real.
If everything is not random,..then there could be an agenda or a belief system (religion, or a technoreligion), behind it all.

Brainwashed in geopolitics matters (such as vaccine): doesn't believe reincarnation
Awake in geopolitics matters: believes reincarnation with high probability
Currently I don't believe reincarnation, but with more/new evidence my belief may change.

For example I heard from Mike L that one can see via pineal gland (and he just discovered it also, by looking at hidden documents).
It didn't make any sense to me at first, but ancient Egypt paid special attention to pineal, so there must be something there... Maybe that story is not correct but a similar one is.
Ok, and then I saw David Wilcock's old video, where he said, astral body leaves the physical body and creates a wormhole between target and the pineal, and photons move along that pipe to make remote viewing possible. Wow, and then it makes sense (a little bit). .. Ok, I don't believe wormholes yet, because I don't know anything about it yet, and consider it as physicists' fantasy. But, maybe those physicists stole such ideas from books in "library of Alexandria" (currently located in Vatican),.. and it may be real, even if we may not have a full scientific explanation (so what, we can't explain why liquids and solids behave differently , using basics of physics, either..and only because we have experiences with them, we take their behavior for granted. )
Old 05-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Why not believe reincarnation: it doesn't makes sense, doesn't sound scientific, because people's personality are directly related to their genes, which come from their parents.
You're muddling an individual with what incarnates. The old person - the one you are right now - does not return for a further life, does not reincarnate. The very word encourages misunderstanding.

The prefix 're' is used to signify something happening again but reincarnation applies ONLY to the spirit itself and not the whole person. That person - whoever the parents may have been and whatever character/characteristics/personality came from them and the genes they donated - has gone for good once her/his death has occurred. That PERSON does not reincarnate.

Please remember that when discussing reincarnation it's not the person you're talking about. It's the animating spirit of that particular person who returns to experience incarnate life as a different person altogether.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
It seems folk are fascinated by the notion of reincarnation but don't have a grasp of the simple notions that give it context. If you don't understand and accept life, death and what follows then trying to consider reincarnation outside of that fundamental framework is likely to get you nowhere much at all, I suggest.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:50 PM
skyman

Ok, but I think consciousness and personality must be very closely related..and personality is directly related to genes. If consciousness and personality are not related at all, then this means only the "sense of "me"" is the consciousness, nothing else.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Master
QUOTE 49 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Also,do we keep the sense of I?

I love the way you raise thought-provoking questions and gauge the level of the responses.

I have been watching your posts lately with great interest.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:27 AM
skyman

Can more than one person have the same consciousness?

I heard we have high dimensional copies on other planets. I wonder if they would have the same consciousness.

I heard, time doesn't matter in high dimension. So, if I make a mistake in high dimension, can I go back correct it and move on, and choose a different parallel universe.
Old 06-03-2022, 08:40 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 49 EXCERPT:I love the way you raise thought-provoking questions and gauge the level of the responses.
I have been watching your posts lately with great interest.
Who, me? Jeez, found out.
Old 06-03-2022, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Ok, but I think consciousness and personality must be very closely related..and personality is directly related to genes. If consciousness and personality are not related at all, then this means only the "sense of "me"" is the consciousness, nothing else.
You aren't responding to what I wrote and this thread has become distantly peripheral to the original topic.