Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Okay.I understand.
Would it be possible to ask Shiv ji the residence of a yogi I know of ?
The yogi is not advanced and is in a Physical body.
He has connections to a lot of great yogis including mahavtar baba ji and could help me find a guru...

Can I forward you my question about this yogi via PM ?

No problem if you don't want to answer it.
I am being told something.

You want Shiv-ji to tell you the address of a Yogi that you already know about WHY? Is it for the same reason you asked for all the questions to a test you will be sitting for? Is it the same reason why Kralaro asked me to ask Shiv-ji what secret code he had written down...So I could be exposed as a fake or fraud if I either couldn't or refused to answer?

What if Shiva told you where ANY Babaji lived...and you went there, but couldn't find him...Shiva may send you to Dera Dhun in UP...and you won't find Babaji there, so you will call me a fake, say that I sent you on a wild goose chase in the name of a God...but what do you know? Babaji may have decided to visit Haridwar during the week of your visitation before returning to Dera Dhun.

So now you are asking me to ask him about the location of somebody you know, when all I am getting is "why not ask him yourself? Or look on Facebook? Or ask around among his disciples?

If it circumvents all of this "testing" and your unreasonable excuses as to why it is NOT a test, I will just admit right now that I cannot channel Shiv-ji to save all the questions and the inquisition...but whether I really can or not, is something that you will never know.

Oh yeah " thanks Shivani for showing me your YouTube videos like I asked...I'll get around to watching those later as well"..

Instead of telling the tale about Bhasmasur, when I am rested, I shall relate the story about the only lie that Yudhisthira told which sent him to Hell to rescue his Pandava brothers...As it is very befitting this whole scenario.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am being told something.

You want Shiv-ji to tell you the address of a Yogi that you already know about WHY? Is it for the same reason you asked for all the questions to a test you will be sitting for? Is it the same reason why Kralaro asked me to ask Shiv-ji what secret code he had written down...So I could be exposed as a fake or fraud if I either couldn't or refused to answer?

What if Shiva told you where ANY Babaji lived...and you went there, but couldn't find him...Shiva may send you to Dera Dhun in UP...and you won't find Babaji there, so you will call me a fake, say that I sent you on a wild goose chase in the name of a God...but what do you know? Babaji may have decided to visit Haridwar during the week of your visitation before returning to Dera Dhun.

So now you are asking me to ask him about the location of somebody you know, when all I am getting is "why not ask him yourself? Or look on Facebook? Or ask around among his disciples?

If it circumvents all of this "testing" and your unreasonable excuses as to why it is NOT a test, I will just admit right now that I cannot channel Shiv-ji to save all the questions and the inquisition...but whether I really can or not, is something that you will never know.

Oh yeah " thanks Shivani for showing me your YouTube videos like I asked...I'll get around to watching those later as well"..

Instead of telling the tale about Bhasmasur, when I am rested, I shall relate the story about the only lie that Yudhisthira told which sent him to Hell to rescue his Pandava brothers...As it is very befitting this whole scenario.

No ..big NO

I asked because I thought that the yogi can help me... And ofcourse I don't know this yogi's address mobile number or facebook or anything else that connects us... So I thought Shiv ji can give me his address ...

I currently have no other way to know this yogi's address...only Shiv ji can help...

Please don't misunderstand ... I have a weak heart and I get worried and frightened easily...
Old 14-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I can ask different kind of questions if you don't want to provide anyone's address ...
Old 14-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account

You can ask Shiv ji if I was testing you or not ... Atleast you trust Shiv ji ...and get back to
me if Shiv ji says "no he was not testing you ...it was a misunderstanding "...
Old 14-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
No ..big NO

I asked because I thought that the yogi can help me... And ofcourse I don't know this yogi's address mobile number or facebook or anything else that connects us... So I thought Shiv ji can give me his address ...

I currently have no other way to know this yogi's address...only Shiv ji can help...

Please don't misunderstand ... I have a weak heart and I get worried and frightened easily...
Either Shiv-ji doesn't know or He ain't saying.

I've told you before that whatever comes through is only meant for ME really. I told you that I didn't really want to do this in the first place... Shiva only speaks to ME and He refuses to use me as His personal "carrier pigeon".. sometimes he'll give a vague message, sometimes I will channel what is meant for ME to see if it helps anybody ELSE, but that is as far as it goes.

Shiv-ji may know of your Guru, or the address or whatever, but seeing as how it is none of MY damn businesses, He won't say.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account

You can ask Shiv ji if I was testing you or not ... Atleast you trust Shiv ji ...and get back to

So you are not angry now ???...okay ,I was anxious again ,I told you about my problems before ..
Old 14-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:

So you are not angry now ???...okay ,I was anxious again ,I told you about my problems before ..

Anything like an address or phone number, or test questions or secret code etc are SPECIFIC questions that Shiv-ji just don't answer.

Let's just put it another way...if I was able to do as you ask, I could go to the James Randi foundation and claim one million dollars for myself.

There are many, many sites online, started by the skeptical, who will give a lot of money and prizes...fame...notoriety to those who can channel a Deity to provide the answer to a SPECIFIC question.... which are not even as complex as the ones you are asking.

This is why I am angry.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Anything like an address or phone number, or test questions or secret code etc are SPECIFIC questions that Shiv-ji just don't answer.

Let's just put it another way...if I was able to do as you ask, I could go to the James Randi foundation and claim one million dollars for myself.

There are many, many sites online, started by the skeptical, who will give a lot of money and prizes...fame...notoriety to those who can channel a Deity to provide the answer to a SPECIFIC question.... which are not even as complex as the ones you are asking.

This is why I am angry.

I thought Shiv ji will help me find a guru a that will lead to my spiritual progress and maybe in some lifetime I would be able to fulfill Lord Krishna ji's goal of liberation/moksha to me ...

But I am really disappointed.Shiv ji was my last hope for providing me with some yogi's address ,even one will do.I tried every where else for the past few years.. and I failed everywhere ,I don't even have the money it takes to learn yoga from the experts I am connected with...

It is not your fault or responsibility but Shiv ji was really my last hope.
It is better to die than not fulfill the two goals that Krishna ji gave me ...
And currently I cannot do any in this lifetime...

I am sorry if I hurt you...but I thought Shiv ji would LOVE to help since this is regarding my spiritual progress .I should probably die anyways ...what things a piece of sh*t like me can accomplish ... and god is not helping me too... so...
Old 14-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
I thought Shiv ji will help me find a guru a that will lead to my spiritual progress and maybe in some lifetime I would be able to fulfill Lord Krishna ji's goal of liberation/moksha to me ...

But I am really disappointed.Shiv ji was my last hope for providing me with some yogi's address ,even one will do.I tried every where else for the past few years.. and I failed everywhere ,I don't even have the money it takes to learn yoga from the experts I am connected with...

It is not your fault or responsibility but Shiv ji was really my last hope.
It is better to die than not fulfill the two goals that Krishna ji gave me ...
And currently I cannot do any in this lifetime...

I am sorry if I hurt you...but I thought Shiv ji would LOVE to help since this is regarding my spiritual progress .I should probably die anyways ...what things a piece of sh*t like me can accomplish ... and god is not helping me too... so...
Please don't be like that. Why do you ask for Shiv-ji to help you, when I can?

Do you actually read those things that you are referring for me? Can't you see that what you are giving me to read and to study is meant for YOU and not me? If they were of any benefit, they would have helped you already, isn't it?

I will help you if you allow it and it has nothing to do with Shiva...but I can teach you what He taught me..if you are open.

You say you love Krishna...You also need to trust how you feel about it and trust in Krishna like a close friend...like I said before.

I may have my problems...I may whine a lot, but there's one thing I know for sure..I really love myself. I love that which is in my heart...loving others is a bit of a challenge, but I am working on it.

It is not that Shiv-ji refuses to help, it is just that you aren't ready for it because you need to feel that love instead of intellectualising it... connect with that space inside yourself, despite all of this low self-esteem you have...You are beautiful and I know it.

A yogi or a Guru isn't going to help you build up self-esteem...their job is to destroy the self...The ego...All notions of you 'being' or 'doing' and so, whether you feel like sh** or not is totally irrelevant. They will just pull your ear and tell you to snap out of it. This is why Shiva isn't saying anything.

And yes, this is a test...but you are not testing me, HE is!

This is a test to see how far my empathy extends...how much I can feel for another...and I must admit to you right now, that when I was typing up that bit about self-esteem, I was getting choked up and tears were welling in my eyes...and the screen became blurry.

So, either take your own medicine, or allow me to share what is in my heart...You may get "me" you may get "Shiv" or you may get both.

Sorry to hear that my responses are making you unwell. I will pray for you...It is all I can do. <3
Old 14-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Please don't be like that. Why do you ask for Shiv-ji to help you, when I can?

Do you actually read those things that you are referring for me? Can't you see that what you are giving me to read and to study is meant for YOU and not me? If they were of any benefit, they would have helped you already, isn't it?

I will help you if you allow it and it has nothing to do with Shiva...but I can teach you what He taught me..if you are open.

You say you love Krishna...You also need to trust how you feel about it and trust in Krishna like a close friend...like I said before.

I may have my problems...I may whine a lot, but there's one thing I know for sure..I really love myself. I love that which is in my heart...loving others is a bit of a challenge, but I am working on it.

It is not that Shiv-ji refuses to help, it is just that you aren't ready for it because you need to feel that love instead of intellectualising it... connect with that space inside yourself, despite all of this low self-esteem you have...You are beautiful and I know it.

A yogi or a Guru isn't going to help you build up self-esteem...their job is to destroy the self...The ego...All notions of you 'being' or 'doing' and so, whether you feel like sh** or not is totally irrelevant. They will just pull your ear and tell you to snap out of it. This is why Shiva isn't saying anything.

And yes, this is a test...but you are not testing me, HE is!

This is a test to see how far my empathy extends...how much I can feel for another...and I must admit to you right now, that when I was typing up that bit about self-esteem, I was getting choked up and tears were welling in my eyes...and the screen became blurry.

So, either take your own medicine, or allow me to share what is in my heart...You may get "me" you may get "Shiv" or you may get both.

Sorry to hear that my responses are making you unwell. I will pray for you...It is all I can do. <3

It is not your fault (You know it,sorry for repeating it ) ...I took too much of your time today ... let me know if I can repay you by doing some research work for you or typing a few documents for you .

I need a guru to progress in my path ... I have even astral traveled a few times and talked to some very advanced yogis but can't retain that as i am not very powerful yet ...

I just need one help from you ,my dear Shiv ji or my dear Krishna ji... somehow make me meet with an advanced yogi who can be my guru ...
Shivani Devi ji ,if you can give me this one help somehow it would be a huge favor to me and my life would be worth living ...if you can't I understand it is not your fault and you are good person who would have helped if you had a way to help me

I will pray to lord krishna again to see if they can help(I do consider Krishna ji my friend but they never listen to me this way...)...I also thought Lord Krishna ji/Vasudev ji are one so if Shiv ji helped me ,both helped me ...