Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder
No one can speak of what is, isn't real to any one else, I know I certainly can not, for as everyone else, if I have not experience it, I know not the reality of another person's words, and it is ignorance to debate such. So I make statements to be accepted or rejected, it matters not to me.

For me The only true focal point of man's vision, of his reaching within to enter the temple of the Holy Spirit, is his acknowledgement, to himself, THE TEACHER is his inner Conscience Spirit. In acknowledgment of his inner Spirit, man acknowledges his obedience to "thou shalt have no other gods before me," is teaching him he can do nothing of his own which will allow him to find an exit of escape from himself.

There is no time, so there is time to waste. It is imperative for man to grasp who THE TEACHER is. Comprehending who THE TEACHER is allows the message taught to become the active astringent of man's thoughts, imagination, mind and conscious, and cleans his soul of the belief "This is now bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh." The activity of demonstrating truth is an individual responsibility. It leads the way for the collective whole of mankind to become aware of the sanctity of righteousness, and the necessity of God's Word, "Let there be light" for eliminating all issues the mind has presented in human materialism and matter. For the individual and collective whole of mankind's ascension to occur, man must willingly mount the lynching tree and die between the two opposite personalities to resurrect the three in the crucified body of the Son of Man. The three must ascend from the grave of flesh to be what they have always been, the ascended risen body of Christ from the grave of ignorance. The Conscience [God] of Its inner conscience [Christ] “reconciling the world unto himself.” For man it is the realization that only the individual self of his Spirit is THE TEACHER teaching ITSELF.

The teachings are of man's experiences of good, evil, and self-righteousness. Man's learning from teaching himself eliminates his confusion and belief there is a second mind influential upon his will. So THE TEACHER, who is also the Student, must become a unit of one object-subject will nullifying the division between the illusion of the Dr.Jekyll, and Mr. Hyde personalities within, if truth is truly to be the substance and essence which "makes of twain, one new man."

To walk upon the true path of learning, to be an obedient student, man's purpose is to behold the presence of THE TEACHER within every thought experience. He must learn how to “be still and know that I am God.” Only in the stillness of man's inner conscience is where the Son of Man, and Son of God unite to be the One Self where the quiet Voice of Conscience shines out of the darkness. This is the secret place of the most high God where no thought of good, evil, or the self-righteous attitude can be taken, possessed, or displayed. Where there is neither male nor female or double standards to be found. This is “the secret place of the most high God.” This is THE KINGDOM OF THE UNCONDITIONED MIND.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:39 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
To walk upon the true path of learning, to be an obedient student, man's purpose
is to behold the presence of THE TEACHER within every thought experience.
He must learn how to “Be still and know that I am God.”

Only in the stillness of man's inner conscience is where the Son of Man,
and Son of God unite to be the One Self where the quiet Voice of Conscience shines out of the darkness.
This is the secret place of the most high God where no thought of good, evil,
or the self-righteous attitude can be taken, possessed, or displayed.
Where there is neither male nor female or double standards to be found.
This is “The secret place of the most high God.”
This is THE KINGDOM OF THE UNCONDITIONED MIND.
You know you stuff.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2016, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
"As the Reggio Emilia teachings suggests, there are a thousand and one ways of doing things. :) (just you see some adults caught in their own loops and conditioned ideas about god and life and people, so it doesn't hold up for those ones)

So do you want to explore the Reggio approach together? (I don't believe in killing discussions just so you know)" Naturesflow

So some adults get caught up as you say so I guess there's a thousand and two ways of doing things then lol

No thanks on continuing this but thanks for the offer. Have a great day!

That got you out of the picture fast..hehehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Me. I am just me. If you want to know the me I am, you will have to ask me I guess..
I just did hahahah

Quote:
By one source I mean more direct knowing of myself as a whole being, not separated, through conditioning and holding onto a painbody suggesting I am something else. Direct knowing allows me to know I am complete yet still engaging in life experiencing life, all the while knowing I am the one source/one person feeling more complete than I have felt prior, you could say.

Previously in the past conditioned state, I believed I was many sources all entangled and not really knowing who I was. Findings would be aspects showing me a more complete picture of what I am moving through, so it fills in details about myself merging into union. Now without the pain body taking over I am learning who I am more able to be me complete, all the while knowing I have built connections in myself to know this now.Building the inter-related connections moving through me as I deepen, supports me for a time to know how things come to be in me, how they end and how they reconnect. In some ways this helps me clear out more complete as I see it.

I don't mind talking about myself. But I prefer balance of sharing most often. So in discussion for example in real life. I like the flow of shared talking and listening. If someone is sitting there just talking endlessly about themselves and not allowing the flow of shared connection, I will feel drained fast and have to go seek nature to recover..lol.

As I have stated many times over, I have been the fear Queen in the past. Learning to break free from fears required a mammoth effort of awareness and letting go to end the strain of fears in me. I was afraid of everything. Not one thing. So you could call that life I suppose, because I was conditioned in fear to fear life in everyway humans create life to be. God, people, death=life.
I can relate to this, although on the surface I did not appear to be.

Quote:
Its funny isn't it and you would understand this, being ok with yourself in new ways challenges you to see yourself in new light that is quite foreign to someone who has in the past been afraid to be this person. Its kind of like getting to know yourself all over again, without the influences of life straining/skewing your feelings and your abilities you learn naturally you have within to offer and be as in this world.
the statement "in this world but not of it" comes to mind. I had ingrained rules of who I should be and reacted to circumstances accordingly. I believe I now respond quite naturally according to the circumstances. If I'm angry then I am angry. If I am sad, then I am sad and have good reason to be so.