Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Shabbat Shalom everyone!!! Look up!
I have - it's nighttime....talking symbolically?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Scattered Sheep

ok, idk...........?
Old 12-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
He is without a definition, set apart and Holy. His name YHWH implies this. His nature is to be set apart.
indeed and yet christian and jewish concept of god is so defined

Quote:
Wanna learn about what Spirit is all about, study your creator and imitate His only begotten Son who is Yahushua the Messiah!!!!!

i have a more realistic approach to study spirit. investigate your own self/ being/consciousness.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:21 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
indeed and yet christian and jewish concept of god is so defined

i have a more realistic approach to study spirit. investigate your own self/ being/consciousness.

I prefer truth: Romans 1

17 For in it the righteousness of Elohim is revealed from belief to belief, as it has been written, “But the righteous shall live by belief.”
18 For the wrath of Elohim is revealed from heaven against all wickedness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because that which is known of Elohim is manifest among them, for Elohim has manifested it to them.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
I prefer truth: Romans 1

17 For in it the righteousness of Elohim is revealed from belief to belief, as it has been written, “But the righteous shall live by belief.”

By faith. Not by belief. Satan believes in god but not save.
The righteous shall live by faith.

Theres a difference. Belief is a mental activity. Faith is more like trust.

Quote:
18 For the wrath of Elohim is revealed from heaven against all wickedness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

They only say that to scare people from sinning. The observable fact in life is that bad things also happen to good people and good things also happen to bad people.

Quote:
19 because that which is known of Elohim is manifest among them, for Elohim has manifested it to them.

I guess that our readiness to receive revelation from god dependd on the maturity of ones soul. Sometimes its even programed in the dna if one has a tendency to become religious
Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Scattered Sheep

Show me that in Scripture, actually, do look in Scripture, yes, but don't waste your time trying to find a DNA reference of any kind because although our Creator made DNA and all of it's related components and structures, you will never find such a claim. Besides Religion is a manmade term and religion applies to many belief systems. Scripture is exclusive to the author who is YHWH and His sent One, Yahushua, who has sealed us with His Ruach (Spirit). I will be happy to discuss Scripture.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Scattered Sheep

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to ALL THOSE that APPLY!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:26 PM
beansi

Thanks S/Sheep.....
You know S/Sheep i really feel sorry for you as you had no choice as a child & so brought into a world reared by religion, you have grown up a good,dutiful son by your folk's standards & yet by 18-21yrs old you have not developed or even begun to have YOUR own views on the world,it all has come from your upbringing. You know nothing else, its such a shame for someone with your passion to be so tunnel-visioned.You must have thought along the way at times...Is this my belief or my family/community's belief?
Also the fact that you have come on this site tells me that indirectly you really want know about other views on life......so good for you
Old 12-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Scattered Sheep

I can't give up much personal info. but I was in the new age movement for about 7 or 8 years and studied everything from Wicca 2 Necromancy. Note: I did not say what I practiced, just that I studied it, and have knowledge of the New Age movement, a lot. Also, I don't believe Necromancy is part of the New Age movement, sorry for any mixed messages. That is my belief, anyway...who told you I was 21? Am I being profiled? Temporarily and slightly cautious Sheep....People with skills can find out anything about anyone anyway...:/
Old 12-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Scattered Sheep

Oh, and remember this....This is a Spiritual Forum and YHWH is Spirit! And this category is entitled Spirituality, not trying to demean any one, but really?