Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
Will Bob come around today?

8 of Cups reversed, Page of Cups, 5 of Wands.

I'll say yes with this one. Bob won't be going out anywhere, so he'll come around for a cup of tea, and be his usual combatant, argumentative, annoying self. Oh joy.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Will Bob come around today?

8 of Cups reversed, Page of Cups, 5 of Wands.

I'll say yes with this one. Bob won't be going out anywhere, so he'll come around for a cup of tea, and be his usual combatant, argumentative, annoying self. Oh joy.

Yes, Bob dropped round for a cup of tea and a chat.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: Will I like the property on E street that I'm inspecting tomorrow?
* Fountain

Page of Coins rev: NOPE, absolute NOPE
Emperor rev: It does NOT fit my brief
Queen of Swords rev - This lady wants to hide behind polite words but really, is shielding herself. I get the impression she's seen something she doesn't like.

Oh no! And it looks so good in the photos too. Ah well, I'll still keep an open mind.
HAHA this was so spot on it's funny

The real estate agent actually never even showed up, so I never even got to see the property. What a lack of structure/organisation - talk about Emperor rev! (+ Page of Coins rev) haha. Additionally it turned out to be right next to a busy train line so wouldn't have worked for me anyway, although I'm still glad I went.

I don't think too highly of this real estate agency anymore, so can understand the Queen of Swords rev too. I'd be veeeerrrryyyy dubious and almost kind of looking for screwups if I come across them again. I've done my fair share of admin, and this admin was managed really poorly (especially because they made us register for the inspection, and then confirm by text again two hours beforehand).
Old 09-12-2015, 04:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Q: Will I like the property I'm inspecting tomorrow afternoon?
* Fountain

Ooh this isn't looking good, but at least it's clear.

Ace of Coins rev tells me that very quickly, I will assess this place 'is not for me'/I'm not willing to put any money down, and may want to run, not walk out of there (4 of Swords rev).

And something in general about this house seems to really turn me off and fall flat (The Magician rev).
So at the time I asked this question, I thought I'd only be inspecting one property (S street) in the afternoon. This definitely addresses the E street property I saw a few hours ago.

I've just returned from the S street property, and... I think it could work :) It's not completely bowling me over, but it could work and is a lot better than what I've seen recently. And now is a good time to jump in before the Jan crowds arrive.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Q: Will housemate I be receptive to the idea of buying a two-bed house and taking me on as a tenant?

Another clear answer

2 of Cups rev - NO I think this guy is done with either you as a housemate or as housemates in general. hidden influence - 6 of Coins, suggesting to me that he wants to keep his money tight... or isn't in a position to buy a two-bed.

The Tower - some strong feelings here! He really wants to turn things around. Hidden influence- Knight of Coins, again looking at money

Judgement - exactly, it's his call to make. There's a feeling here of really wanting to move on.
**** opinions welcome

I've had some funny instances recently where I'm really starting to wonder if 2 of Cups (both upright and reversed) don't necessarily refer to a relationship between people.

Anyway - spoke to housemate I tonight. His answer is that he actually doesn't know yet what or when he will be able to buy, as it's based on his review in ~mid-June when he'll be asking for a raise. re: big changes - he's ready for something bigger, which is totally fine by me! :) He also said that if he does end up buying a two-bed, he would definitely keep me first in mind as a tenant. So. Potentially promising :)

^^ This is also more in line with two previous readings I did where I asked "is it wise for me to ask if I can move in to a new place with housemate I", which came up positively (Wisdom of Oracle - Loyal Heart, Fountain Tarot 10 of Cups).
Old 09-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Q: How will housemate I react when I tell him that housemate DA and his girlfriend's night activities are affecting my sleep and study?
* Fountain

As I pulled cards, I wondered to myself, "what card in my deck represents belly laughter? Because seriously, this is the right opportunity..."

7 of Cups - "oh my god, did you just say _____!!!?!?!"
The Lovers rev - "Oh no. You can't work like this. This is bad."
Page of Cups - super cute! I feel like he's going to try really hard to help me think of some solutions. Actually putting serious effort into this on my behalf.
This one was spot on. Housemate I is lovely and put aside a significant chunk of his evening after a long day listening to me, offering firm support ("you're definitely in the right here, they're being pretty inconsiderate") and encouraging me to contact housemate DA asap as "if you left before talking to me, I would be upset, so I think you should definitely talk to DA".
Old 09-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
**** opinions welcome

I've had some funny instances recently where I'm really starting to wonder if 2 of Cups (both upright and reversed) don't necessarily refer to a relationship between people.

Anyway - spoke to housemate I tonight. His answer is that he actually doesn't know yet what or when he will be able to buy, as it's based on his review in ~mid-June when he'll be asking for a raise. re: big changes - he's ready for something bigger, which is totally fine by me! :) He also said that if he does end up buying a two-bed, he would definitely keep me first in mind as a tenant. So. Potentially promising :)

^^ This is also more in line with two previous readings I did where I asked "is it wise for me to ask if I can move in to a new place with housemate I", which came up positively (Wisdom of Oracle - Loyal Heart, Fountain Tarot 10 of Cups).

I pulled out my cards and had a look at this combo and this is what I saw:

(2 of Cups reversed)- he's not in a position to make any agreements or there's no possibility of an agreement/contract at the moment, until there are some major changes in his circumstances/situation (the Tower) but he will give you a call when it happens (Judgement), as you'll get first dibs.

2 of Cups has come up for me as an agreement between two parties and it could refer to signing contracts between two parties - specifically with exchanging contracts when dealing in buying/selling property. So reversed - no signing, no agreement in the pipeline at the moment.

The Tower I'm not too sure on, but the way the Angel is pointing his horn (no pun intended!) at the blonde chick in Judgement - and looking directly at her, to me seems to say there will be a lot of other people he could ask to be a tenant, but he's already decided the blonde chick gets first pick - which may refer to you
Old 09-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Master

AH! An agreement between two parties! This makes complete sense!!! Thank you so much.

Tower has come up before to me as a positive shift, but a massive one. Given our previous discussions, it's probably a massive shock for him to realise that a) I'm considering moving out and b) I've asked to move with him, which technically opens up more options for him if he's looking for 'something bigger' as obviously a two-bed property is going to have bigger common areas than a one-bed. Tenant = $$$ = options, particularly since I come with practically an entire house-full of furniture + crockery + cooking gear etc (I'm a good financial options, if I do say so myself )

Still - that reversed 2 of cups is a good reason to still make sure I put an application through to the property I saw earlier today.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
AH! An agreement between two parties! This makes complete sense!!! Thank you so much.

Tower has come up before to me as a positive shift, but a massive one. Given our previous discussions, it's probably a massive shock for him to realise that a) I'm considering moving out and b) I've asked to move with him, which technically opens up more options for him if he's looking for 'something bigger' as obviously a two-bed property is going to have bigger common areas than a one-bed. Tenant = $$$ = options, particularly since I come with practically an entire house-full of furniture + crockery + cooking gear etc (I'm a good financial options, if I do say so myself )

Still - that reversed 2 of cups is a good reason to still make sure I put an application through to the property I saw earlier today.

Glad it helped. Yes, I would definitely put that application in, at least then you have that option. Best of luck - let us know how you get on.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Master

I've packed smart for my trip this time! I took both Fountain Tarot and Wisdom of the Oracle with me :)

Today's practice Q: Will I be able to catch an earlier flight this evening?
* RWS

4 of Pent rev, Knight of Cups rev (ILLUSIONS), Queen of Wands

The 4 of Pent figure looks like he's being asked to relinquish this 'dream', because it ain't real! However Queen of Wands suggests to me that this is really no biggie, and I'll be fine as is (which I suspect too).