Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
We are taught by dogma that we die. I guess that death is not final, just a transition back home in the spirit realm (as this physical vehicle tool body including the computer (brain) remains here on planet Earth) but the consciousness and mind perhaps as one soul go back home in the spirit realm.

So, to sum it up, to conclude, I am eternal and will still be Edmund after my physical death, exactly like I am now? What exactly would be different when crossing over in the afterlife after physical death?

Nothing will be different after the transition, you will be the same exact person that you are before the transition.
All of your thoughts are not of the brain and neither are they stored in the brain.
We the thinking/reasoning Soulself, are enmeshed within the
Flesh and connected to it.

The EARTHLY FLESH is only a sensory system And the Earthly brain is only a proccesing unit...and all parts of the flesh form are totally un aware of its surroundings...the flesh form is a non sentient, non conscious and non aware unit.
However YOU AND I THE SOULSELF, that ARE connected to the EARTHLY FLESH FORM, ARE AWARE OF THE SURROUNDINGS OF THE FLESH FORM, BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THE FLESH FORM.

And also, the spiritual body like the Earth body, has no ability to think nor reason. Only you the Soulself and I, has that ability.

The Soulself of whom we are... all thinking/reasoning is done within or of by us.

Whatever the flesh sees, hears feels, information from the flesh is sent to the brain and the brain transforms that information into a content that YOU the Soulself can understand, and after receiving that transformed information, you the Soulself then responds, and your response is delivered back to the brain and of which is transformed into content that the flesh can utilize in order to act out your response...ie:- via the eye's mouth or limbs etc...AND IT ALL HAPPENS IN FLASH LIKE SPEEDS..which kind of makes it seem as though the flesh body is responsible for everything.

Those that are not of the physical, are also experiencing absolutely everything from the exact same SoulSelf way of being. And the Spiritual body does not have much to do with the Soul awareness.

The spiritual body is an extension of the Soulself, and Soulself is the experiencer and reasoning thinker, as has always been the case. And as the "quality" of Soulself grows, in radiance and strength, so to does the awareness of Soulself.
Or when a soul being is "in discord with creators laws of love", then quality of Soulself diminishes, and so to does the awareness of Soulself' diminish...REAP AS ONE SOWS.

The above are my absolute beliefs, and are for anyone else's considerations...regards from me.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
That seems a lot here (70 years, a bit too much ! ) I appreciate your optimism.

Yes I know even Einstein said something like mystery is beautiful. However, I don't think that all these people that have spiritual experiences are delusional or that their imagination is taking over...despite the lack of objective evidence. Even you as a medium said that you had interaction with spirit (being tested, verified and aprooved by other mediums), so that couldn't be hallucination.

I hope that robots won't become conscious like humans and rule the world...of course this just if the consciousness is brain-made through chemical reactions and electrical impulses, which I don't think it is...The body and implicitly the brain might die, but we as conscious and mindful souls live forever, we are eternal energy (light) beings. I like to think that death certainly is not the end, but a continuation, a transition back home in the spirit realm. I would just like to know if we can be sure of that.

I just thought that when the transition after death happens, on the spiritual realm as a soul I will still be 100% Edmund like in this moment, but just a bit overcharged having all lifetimes memories because we don't lose what we experience and learn during a lifetime
You'll have what time you need in order to do what you need to do, after that.......

There are some things you can only really know in the heart of your heart. At the moment your mind is very focussed on reason, logic and evidence and that is not conducive to heart-felt consciousness. Rest assured though, you have always been Edmund and always will be but Edmund 'wears clothes' to fit the occasion, the occasion here being human existence. What is under the clothes remains the same.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Greenslade,

It is true that the mind brain is aware of that processing of the feelings. As you said, science is not exactly sure how all that works yet.

Any way you have experiences with these things. You have reached your conclusions as I have.

Best wishes in your journry towards greater understanding.

Sincerely,
John
Hi John

It's all relative, but happy hunting just the same.