Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Master
Yeah, no worries.

Sometimes by default I become the hunter and see the wounded animal will be the easiest to drop and sate my hunger but hopefully this is just a metaphor in a wider story and even more hopefully the wounded animal isn't actually a better hunter than myself bluffing...

I had a dog once who was brilliant and just the other day told a story of him where we went to the local shops years ago and he took on a much bigger dog that was prowling the vicinity. He'd let him get him on his back and was this other dog standing over his neck growling like dogs do and this dog of mine then proceeded to bite at this supposed winners forepaws which surprised and perturbed this bullies ideas of what was indeed happening.

Ah, this is useful as the name of another artwork that needs to be done has just appeared.

'Idiot boy on the trail of the long becoming.'
Old 19-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Master
Do not worry Life everything's fine and flowing in harmony. I'm really glad to have the oppprtunity to read different insights, it's refreshing and cool :). We're all learning something new every moment, this help us to continue the path.
Old 19-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Nope, don't agree, sorry.

To me karma is like light in the sense that it's not the source of the light but a result of that source of light. So too is karma the result of a vibrational source and I'm sorry but if the source changes then so does the karma.

But you know that's just my way of looking at it and I may be wrong.

Wow Mr. Interesting this was fantastic!!!

We are the source indeed, we are capable to transform our reality and hence the karma is modified instantly. Love and our Will are pretty powerful energies in the creation, we can use them to change everything this includes all the laws and all the imposible things too
Old 19-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Mr. Interesting...that's very nicely stated....when the vibration of the source (you) changes then the karma changes.

I believe that is akin to once enduring but now moving on as you are no longer aligned with the vibration of enduring. That is how the karma changes. The other party may constantly or repeatedly try to engage you across lifetimes in a power-over situation but once you no longer resonate with that, it simply has no hold on you. Or, you are able to disengage much more readily.

I think these are different ways of experiencing or conceiving of the same general concept. We do not change another's karma or their perceptions of us. We cannot mutually transform a situation when we are not resonant or of the same vibrations or perceptions. We cannot control or transform whether another disrespects us, dishonours us, abuses us, or otherwise treats us poorly or unkindly, simply by extending authentic love, friendship, and kindness.

But we can take responsibility for ourselves, and we can disengage and move on whilst sending love and blessings.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Hi 7L

I was meditating on this during the bath. Spirit says that it is possible to modify another person's karma. This can be done with the direct communication with the higher self of the person and also adding a spiritual communion, in this powerful connection the learnings wisdom and forgiveness can be shared. I have some glimpses on how to do it with the violet white and golden rays.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hi 7L

I was meditating on this during the bath. Spirit says that it is possible to modify another person's karma. This can be done with the direct communication with the higher self of the person and also adding a spiritual communion, in this powerful connection the learnings wisdom and forgiveness can be shared. I have some glimpses on how to do it with the violet white and golden rays.

Hi Lucyan

I agree energy work can be done mutually between our higher selves.
I don't agree it necessarily changes the karma of the other...I think it's too complex to say...because I have seen for myself that people can resist change in 3D reality that their higher selves fully agree to in 5D. This is the complexity of life.

If they choose to align 3D and 5D then they have done the work on their end and modified their own karma, albeit in conjunction with you at some point. But if they choose not to align their waking lives with the work of their higher selves, that too is their choice. And all the energy work and love in the world on your part changes nothing in that case with regard to them.

What it does change is YOU and that's what's really important, IMO.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-09-2015, 11:18 PM
lifensoul

Lucyan, with love and will, you dont change universal laws. You only change yourself and free yourself from the laws having to apply on you, limited by the abundance of that same love and will in you to free yourself from the law of karma and that too because thats exactly how the 'law' prefers you to free yourself from it. That's one of the lessons karma tries to teach i guess yoo. Yes, you definitely cam change enforcing 3d laws and deception and free yourself that way too with love and will and humanity, but not universal laws.

Even if one has bad karma, it can perhaps be cleared by engaging in loving deeds and thoughts actively (and not to shrewdly buy off karma part time, while the same individual spends the rest of the day accumulating negative karma by, lets say, intentionally engaging in wrongful acts), instead of paying for it by suffering in the similar manner as one might have made another. I beleive its the individuals choice as to which option is used.

Love, humanity and will way of dissolving karma probably also has the added benefit of one not having to worry about karma at all...as whatever there is, was, will only inevitably dissolve, as declared within the karma law itself, if one understands it.

I have heard that simple meditaing for most of ones daily life hours, without engaging in further negative karma creating activities in itself serves the purpose of negating negative karma. Obviously, no limit is perhaps desired in terms positive karma.

Changing laws or attempting to or thinking you can is just another act of self deception in addition to being another act of negative karma. The laws do not exist just for you, you see.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:50 PM
lifensoul

I commented on something about aliens in human bodies and karma...my mistake. I dont understand the alien side of it. But humans acting for aliens or for aliens they allow to take over them have the karma law applicable to them just like the rest. And from what i understand and from what i have recently read, aliens cant exist on earth itself on their own, esp the nasty ones....has to be through humans. Apparently, astral is the realm they rule to create all the deception etc that needs to be, to serve their own ulterior and seriously destructive of humans agenda...explains something else i have observed since being on a spiritual forum.

Lol...i shall leave your thread alone now lucyan. Dont think i will have anymore to say, if i do, it will only be repetetion of posts...if it needs repetetion, its not worth being said...for all kinds of possible reasons.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:57 PM
lifensoul

Been trying to uderstand your pov lightseeker....in terms of this thread, as a particular response to lucyans question, despite your acepting of conseqences for ones wrongdoings.

Since, have done some research (the disgusting reading that i put up with, which i mentioned in another post here together with some mind numbing thought process, soul and life experience search through 'soul google' - all of which, each one of us is entirely capable of to do ourselves) and understand that there is thing thing that past lives and akashic records get manipulated by or are said to be manipulated by evil bengs of the universe/s, to keep the supply of human beigs going through wasted life cycles against their own soul plans such that the human beings can be used as tools to cause destruction to the rightful residents of earth...lol, like that term.

Now. The fact though is, neither the akashic records of past lives can be manipulated, except for being deceived into beleiving so. Easily if one has lst their connection to their own soul for whatever reasons or seeks answers from external sources for what must be sought from within. But doesnt make it true...simple explanation...if such things were even possible, the sun wouldn't be rising as it dies everyday nor the earth would be in its orbit. There are somerule which cannot be bent by anyone in any of the universes or inbetween it all...more to it, but leave it for now.

The other thing, there is a reason we don't remember what we dont in this life. It is to prevent falling prey to such deception as manipulation of records and such. We break rules, we suffer. It is that elp us focus on doing the best we can in this life and following our soul plan without any hindered from past lives - yet another oppurtunity to remedy ourselves through nothing but love humanity and good deeds that arise from it and on understanding this simple fact that applies to each and every one of us born on earth, whereever they are from, using it as a tool to transcend all that we need to and are capable through this form.

One doesnt need any knowledge of past life karmas to undo those effects in this life (except for some sort of psychological emotional reassurance and understanding and perhaps through creation of more excuses to not deal with the present as efectively as one must for whatever reasons). At the same time, it doesnt mean that one doesnt pay for their thoughts and actions from other cumulative lives....it is part of our soul plan or reason for our birth and life and death here. The part about whether we pay for our cumulative past life karmas and present life karmas in each present life or not is not upto us....whatever excuses one makes for it, even if one tells themselves they are the source themselves and all else discussed already.

So, applying it all to this thread, lucyan, all you need to consider for your cumulative life lessons and to pay for the consequences of your cumulative past and present life karmas together with all the tools to do so, are already here in this life, as is the case for each and everyone of us, but only to be seen if we stop creating all excuses which we know for sure will prevent us from seeing that we need to.

Last edited by lifensoul : 20-09-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 20-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Lucyan, with love and will, you dont change universal laws. You only change yourself and free yourself from the laws having to apply on you, limited by the abundance of that same love and will in you to free yourself from the law of karma and that too because thats exactly how the 'law' prefers you to free yourself from it. That's one of the lessons karma tries to teach i guess yoo. Yes, you definitely cam change enforcing 3d laws and deception and free yourself that way too with love and will and humanity, but not universal laws.

Even if one has bad karma, it can perhaps be cleared by engaging in loving deeds and thoughts actively (and not to shrewdly buy off karma part time, while the same individual spends the rest of the day accumulating negative karma by, lets say, intentionally engaging in wrongful acts), instead of paying for it by suffering in the similar manner as one might have made another. I beleive its the individuals choice as to which option is used.

Love, humanity and will way of dissolving karma probably also has the added benefit of one not having to worry about karma at all...as whatever there is, was, will only inevitably dissolve, as declared within the karma law itself, if one understands it.

I have heard that simple meditaing for most of ones daily life hours, without engaging in further negative karma creating activities in itself serves the purpose of negating negative karma. Obviously, no limit is perhaps desired in terms positive karma.

Changing laws or attempting to or thinking you can is just another act of self deception in addition to being another act of negative karma. The laws do not exist just for you, you see.

Hi Life I'm agree with you, we can't change the universal laws, they have a purpose.

The law of Gravity, we can't change it but by applying a law of movement a rocket can get free of gravity :) It's similar with karma we just have to learn the things to purify it and let it go.
Old 20-09-2015, 03:38 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hi Life I'm agree with you, we can't change the universal laws, they have a purpose.

The law of Gravity, we can't change it but by applying a law of movement a rocket can get free of gravity :) It's similar with karma we just have to learn the things to purify it and let it go.

Lol...it was rocket science then...i had edited out a line in the post yoy quoted where i said it isnt rocket science. Lol...but see, rocket science too is so easy to comprehend, without needing to know a rocket or science....the phrase 'its not rocket science' was something a lil girl used at the end of her lil 'lecture' in a facebook video i had watched just before i wrote that post, whike she explained something seemingly complicated to adults in a very simple manner!!

Come up with another example lucyan (joking) - i need to find an excuse to dissociate the links between momentary experiences of life upon own life and its links with that which sorrouds us, including others lives, even if none if the moments and the links are seemingly related. I myself am not able to create such an excuse...the more i try to dissociate life's lil moments and experiences and emotions and etc etc, the stronger the links become....but yes, theres some kind of a 'joy' in that 'failure'.