Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Master

10-26-22B …

My purpose in approaching the above is to state here that advancement into the Pure God Worlds does *not* come about by data, book knowledge, traditional teachings, orthodox religions, prevailing philosophers, or claims that one has already taken an achieved this step.

The entry into the Pure God Worlds is done exclusively by an authentic Master whose job it is to take those that have developed and earned the right to enter into the Far Country. For those that believe that this entire schoolroom scenario is “designed” … which would be correct … then a “design” would continue to determine whom enters the Far Country … and again … entry is done by one who has completed all phases of “education” … has gotten to the actual Core Creator God and has experienced IT … and has returned to assist in finding and assisting those worthy Souls out of the Lower Psychic Worlds mire and into the Pure God Worlds.

This is the way it is all designed. Any and all can feel and claim that this is “unfair” or unrealistic. One can imagine where this puts such individuals in the “worthiness” of making the above entry.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Master

10-26-22C …

My point in this is … advancement is *not* done by analysis, comparison, judgement, and definition. It is *not* done by having at ones fingertips libraries of mental knowledge.

It is done by spiritualizing the consciousness … and not in memorizing data, theories, and opinions.

To spiritualize the consciousness … this is where mantras, focused attention, and inner work carries the efforts. Divine Spirit works, converges, and shapes LIFE through individualized effort. YoU … are that individual.

Find words or phrases that you can repeat over and over in your mind as you do your daily errands. Though the word “God” is very generalized and carries preconceived viewpoints … this word can help lift one higher. In your inner work … walk up staircases or ladders. Find those phrases or concepts that lift your perceptions and understanding of LIFE and be involved with them inwardly as you go about your tasks.

Inwardly … slow things down and become more aware. Try to do this quietly. No one appreciates a fanatic.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Master

10-26-22D …

There are some on the forum board that wonder how to juggle and “select” aspects of the religions and philosophies to make a “walkable” path.

All the traditional religions and philosophies are of the Pure God Worlds foundational principles stripped down, over-analyzed, isolated, and converted by experience in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Again … this is by design. One eventually learns who and what It is as Soul Itself by first learning who and what It is *not*.

So … many of the foundational principles of the traditional teachings have much value in understanding Life. Each religion and philosophy has a tidbit or two or three that can most easily learned and gained via that religion or philosophy … just as in our educational systems.

Much learning and advancement can be gained by taking these principled nuggets and discovering the higher principle that would give rise or spawn that Lower Psychic Worlds tidbit.

All levels of LIFE work together. These religious and philosophical snippets do the same.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 27-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Master

10-27-22A …

The concept you hold of yourself thru the Life Force ( Spirit ) determines the form and scenery of Its existence in your life. Watch your attitude towards Spirit, about yourself, about others, about you as a living entity. As you grow - - this becomes even more critical.

Build in your daydreams even more incredible and monumental thoughts of yourself and your life. Leave past moments and unproductive days behind.

That which requires a change in State of Consciousness cannot come about without that change in State of Consciousness taking place or coming about. To go within is the only way ! !

“Being” is a multi-level principle. One of which is … “Being” = living in the *NoW* ! !

Do NOT seek that which you already have / are. The lovely and the good must be in your life. Perceive forward and advance into it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 28-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Master

I feel that we all over think too much which in turn causes all this confusion. Discipline the mind and the less we suffer. No thoughts no problems😁
Old 28-10-2022, 01:50 PM
Master

10-28-22A …

Though I understand that the “we-ness” attitude is part of the path … the communal feeling … the global feeling towards humanity … the embracing feeling of belonging … there are many long phases where we must feel that we “belong” … somewhere … and the “we-ness” of the human race is a great place to stabilize … to use as a foundation for life here. It builds compassion, consideration, respect, kindness, many other facets … some beneficial … others detrimental.

But Soul Itself is an individual creation for a reason … and ultimately … after *much* growth … the “we-ness” must be left behind as we realize that it is the Self that must move forward and advance … leaving the masses behind to learn at their own rate.

This does *not* mean we become less considerate. It means … we can respect all others to learn in their own time but if * I * … the Self … wish to learn beyond that level … then it is * I * that must do so … and walk our own path in spite of what all others / “we” do.

It’s not a “superiority” thing. It’s not an ego thing … though it can be … but hopefully one has moved beyond the hard impulses of ego … or the selfish preferences. It is simply … “Everyone says it’s this way but I believe there’s something truly and deeply beyond … “ … and then setting off to find that.

If you wait for the group to come along on your path of discovery and learning … you will only add many, many lifetimes in waiting for them to “catch up.” Develop strength and courage to move beyond … into your own adventures.

( And yes … Redchic12 … you are quite correct. )

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 28-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Master

10-28-22B …

There’s a question floating around again that is age-old. Did God create man or did man create God?

God created man.

Man created the understanding of God.

Hence … the variability and confusion.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 28-10-2022, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
But Soul Itself is an individual creation for a reason … and ultimately … after *much* growth …
the “we-ness” must be left behind as we realize that it is the Self that must move forward and advance …
leaving the masses behind to learn at their own rate.
I could not agree more...much freedom in this realization. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2022, 07:26 AM
Master

Yep I like that “man created the understanding of God”. Everyone’s understanding is deeply personal and so of course there can’t be any right answer or wrong answer, it just is. Arguing or debating about it is just a futile waste of energy.
Old 29-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Master

10-29-22A …

Looking for a reason to turn that proverbial corner and move beyond the masses? This might help.

So very long ago … I was told “Truth is always hidden from the masses.” I thought to myself … “Wow … that’s a rather sneaky low-blow to the masses … “ … and others around me expressed their surprise in that it makes finding “greater truth” much more difficult and is unfair, etc. We all tended to agree that actually hiding truth from the average student was quite unjust … for a “design” of this entire scenario that was supposed to be … just and fair.

From later discussion and then testing out the speculation … it was found to be true … but not for the reasons most of us thought. Truth is hidden … not because it is actually concealed from anyone … but because it is hidden right in front of their eyes. It is “hidden” because they continue to hold onto the beliefs and practices that prevent them from seeing … greater truth. They will not look … they will not listen.

“How do you *know* it’s true … “ … and … “I’m not following anyone that says they know the truth … “ … and … “I’m not gonna follow any guru that claims to know greater truth … “ … and … “I’m not gonna put in *that* much effort until I *know* it’s true … “ … and … “That doesn’t resonate with me … “ … and … “I don’t buy into that belief … “ … and … on and on and on.

Who needs to go out and actually camouflage Truth … to actually *hide* the Truth? It’s right there in front of you but you won’t believe it. That’s somewhat the point … Greater Truth is *not* what people believe it to be.

Period.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -