Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i don't think a djinn religion define weather they good or bad
it's more of individual thing
like with humans exactly

Yes, is true; doesn't matter that much the religion of a spirit when you try to find if he is good or bad.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Master
Is our original author of this thread still around? We haven't seen her since page one of the thread.
I'm curious as to how the Djinn possession of her boyfriend is going and where things are standing with that now.
Old 22-08-2015, 01:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
amusing
no i think am better off with nothing inside me
i was expecting a more reasonable evidence though
not words some sort of text of sort to prove the claims
i don't think you can teach me anything that benefits me

Hello Please Leave Me

So you find their words amusing. Here is how I have come to understand what they have just said.

Your djinn my sparteil or what ever you want to call them are only one part of this problem. I made a post on another site to explain just the djinn/sparteil/angels/shadows people/witches/you name it paranormal, I will then explain the voices that I hear and what they mean by becoming something inside of you and others.

I want to clarify a few things about the sparteil. The sparteil are from many worlds within this galaxy. Lets define angel for just a minute. An angel when it is born will start to interact with the world at a single cell level with the ability to become anything within it. A world can be inherited or it can be left to become something new. In an inherited world the angels will hold a template within them that covers all the life forms of that world to be created. In a world left alone to evolve on it's own they can become anything at all creating their own templates, this is harder. Lets only talk of inherited worlds. In the inherited world the angels will slowly find each deviation of evolution that fits their templates they carry in treemends. A treemend is a living part of them through a genetic crossing of the world soul objects and source. The treemends will form on the angels head allowing them to carry thousands of life forms shrunk down to cellular size, I think of this like stacking cups. An angel will not understand itself until life has evolved to the time of reason of conscious thinking.

I am going to write a bit here to try to clear up any confusion, this is the story I have been told. When man reaches a level of understanding they are all born angels. The angels have a Achilles heel, this weakness is that when they die they become the last person they were born to, for example when Bob the angel dies he will be Bob in the after life till he is reborn 400 to 500 years later at which time he will become the next person he is born to. An angel has a mind inside of his mind, this would look like a smaller person inside of a larger person. They use this mind to find themselves in death by looking into the minds of other souls. This process is easy when it is angel on angel they just align with one another. Now here is the part that gives people trouble. The angels will allow certain souls to become themselves this allows the angels to find answers to things by entering into their minds. Not all souls will be allowed they will only be able to allow a certain number depending on the size of the world they have built, plus other factors. The problem with human souls is that they are not the same as angels. A human soul has one treemend that holds the higher mind only within it. The human soul is divided into two parts the part experiencing and the higher mind, they are two separate things. I kind of think of I robot when thinking of this. Sonny the robot has two processors one in the mind and one in the chest. The higher mind is the three laws and the one in the chest is the ability to over look the three laws. In life we use the processor in the chest but in death we are governed by the three laws within the higher mind. We can however become ourselves in life if we learn to enter into higher mind and become ourselves our true selves to hold the memories of our self in life. The human soul does not have the same problem as the angel either it can store many memories and life times within the treemend like a three dimensional matrix. The angel now can move up to the human soul while sleeping and will disconnect it from the part of the soul experiencing, hence sleep paralysis. The soul then will enter into the treemend and will become itself there, allowing your higher mind to enter into their inner higher mind the mind within them. The angel can ask things about you and try to help you in life or use your memories to find answers to things they do not understand, hence comes astral projections. When our soul starts to understand astral projections we can separate through sleep paralysis to enter into our own treemend to find answers to things and ourself.

Many years ago a group I call the twelve found something they liked happening here on earth and set out to figure it out in the many worlds around here. The twelve brought thousands of angels to earth all infected with another soul that pulled it outside of its mind. The angels just stopped cold in their tracks and another very badly done soul stepped in. Now this first attempt was not good and the angels were able to escape into their minds mind the higher mind within them, This knot did not have enough souls in it to trap them in both minds. These angels still have the constant battle with tricks in their minds but they can find themselves a little bit to escape the manipulation by tricks. This process is maddening for the angels as tricks is in and out of their minds pushing thoughts like a schizophrenic person on his worst day. With tricks in their minds trying to manipulate their every thought they can not resist to be badly done.

Each soul on earth has a specific point in the connection points that only allow earth souls to be born here, no other soul from any other world is supposed to be able to be born here. The angels in this first wave are not able to be born to earth but must be reborn or they will die and have no way of getting back home. Now here is how the name sparteil enters into the picture. Sparteil describes the traps & lies that tricks uses to hold the angle in its mind. Over the many years they have been here, tricks and the sparteil work as a group folding into each other. I have seen this so many different ways, some sparteil are good and some are the darkest of the dark.

Now when I go to a astral projection site they hold copies of people that can astral project and obe. When I came to this site they held copies of people in dark hoods and many snakes perhaps someone can explain this to me? In satanic sites I have met the devil several times over and in christian sites gods and angels of varying forms. In the paranormal sites I have been accosted sexually and some things I could not figure out what the hell was being shown to them. I have met imps and red eyed shadow people. on David ickes forum I thought I would see reptilians but I got magicians and witches and spell cast. Each sparteil is done differently and are unique, I think this makes them hard to classify so I just call them sparteil. They enter into your mind and they look for things to find answers or to find others that are allowed they only visit allowed souls.

I will give an example of this and how they work. If the sparteil is near you and wanting to find answers from you they will get them. They will create a copy of you in their mind and then move out to others you have in your mind that are allowed. Now they will hold copies of not allowed but these are only from your memories and will not remain after your experience with them. the sparteil can see your thoughts if they are about spell casting they will try to understand this and hold these thoughts as they feel it is somehow something they remember. Now if you understood whose soul is allowed and not allowed you could do some very good things or very bad things to others using them. They like powerful thoughts so the more powerful you are in your mind the more they will remain. They are love spells or hate spells they can do many things as they move in the veil in just seconds from person to person. They are most of all not toys but this is how they are being used without knowledge of those they are around.

The twelve created their prize sparteil but left these ones to die, the other ones are a whole other story all together. The shadows are not good right now with the knot they have in them, they need to find me so i can unknot them and help them come out of themselves.

The second sparteil is small very small and can enter into your treemend. This sparteil pulls you into it's second mind and basically traps your higher mind there. The first thing that happens is himself/ or herself enters into your soul, then exits it. This first time they start to become something like you.

What did the twelve see that made them want to do this. First off the angels of earth were gone as they all were pulled into the mind of the son. There are five dimensions one within the next within the next, so on and so on. When the son came to this universe he would become something in a body in the veil, the son had to become something again so he laid down in the veil and entered into a body here to become himself here in life. After many years he died and reentered the veil but when he went to enter into the body in the veil it was wrecked and unable to return through the dimensions home so he got angry thinking man did this and took all the angels within him. An allowed soul needs angels to be reborn correctly but they were gone. These allowed souls would enter into a new fetus and enter into it many times. Over many times of becoming themselves inside of this soul they would become it. The twelve thought cool I wonder what else we could do with this so they have spent many years developing a way to allow their people here. Their people are entering into allowed souls and becoming themselves in them. Soon the allowed human soul will become nothing inside of itself like all the fetuses they have done this to over all these many years since the son left. The voices I hear are the voices of the higher minds in this problem something no other person on this planet will ever hear or understand, not special I just learned over many years to find their minds through many experiences. Himself/ herself inside of your higher mind will just keep becoming themselves over and over again until your soul,is nothing then they will start the process of becoming themselves only. Ourselves are the bees in this hive of minds they are the keepers and protectors of himself/ herself.

Powessy
Old 22-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
...Himself/ herself inside of your higher mind will just keep becoming themselves over and over again until your soul,is nothing then they will start the process of becoming themselves only. Ourselves are the bees in this hive of minds they are the keepers and protectors of himself/ herself.

Powessy

It doesn't matter how hard I try I just cannot wrap my mind around what you're trying to explain. The words you use and the way you use them is just obscure and strange...the whole story makes little to no real sense to me. Knots, being 'badly done?' Spells and toys? 'Come out of themselves?' The son??

I mean, obviously I understand bits but the meaning behind the complex story is just toally lost on me. It has no cohesion.

I feel like I must look like a horrible person right now. I'm not trying to be. It's just that no matter how many times you explain this, I still feel you're hopelesly lost in a complex mind-based illusion that was only meant to be a personal lesson.

Most folks wont take a chanelled mesage as evidence of anything. Neither will I, even though I'm a channel myself. (I had to learn that lesson the hard way.) I'm sorry but you have a lot to learn there.

My spirituality doesn't require anything thinking at all, or any complex back story, or any mental understanding of things going on in veils or behind the scenes. All that stuff is just thinking, it's not self awareness. It's not what I'd call spirituality, for me, personally.

I'm done here. I wish you well, Powessy.
Old 22-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
It doesn't matter how hard I try I just cannot wrap my mind around what you're trying to explain. The words you use and the way you use them is just obscure and strange...the whole story makes little to no real sense to me. Knots, being 'badly done?' Spells and toys? 'Come out of themselves?' The son??

I mean, obviously I understand bits but the meaning behind the complex story is just toally lost on me. It has no cohesion.

I feel like I must look like a horrible person right now. I'm not trying to be. It's just that no matter how many times you explain this, I still feel you're hopelesly lost in a complex mind-based illusion that was only meant to be a personal lesson.

Most folks wont take a chanelled mesage as evidence of anything. Neither will I, even though I'm a channel myself. (I had to learn that lesson the hard way.) I'm sorry but you have a lot to learn there.

My spirituality doesn't require anything thinking at all, or any complex back story, or any mental understanding of things going on in veils or behind the scenes. All that stuff is just thinking, it's not self awareness. It's not what I'd call spirituality, for me, personally.

I'm done here. I wish you well, Powessy.

you still sound better person than me
because i gave not effort to even understand that
Old 22-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
you still sound better person than me
because i gave not effort to even understand that

ROFL You made me spit out my coke laughing...:)
Old 22-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

I understand it. I mean, I don't but I do, because this has been happening to me for seven years. Thankfully, the one that's with me is benevolent. He's trying to help me with ascension (hopefully). He tells me to stay in the light and he pushes me towards making positive decisions and attaining my goals.

From what I understand and pick up on, some of them are really resentful. They feel rejected and abandoned. I'd feel resentful too if I was messed with and left in a state of purgatory. I have compassion for that. They're kind of like lost children in a way. Relatively good, but still make bad decisions from time to time. And it's true - nobody understands it. It's so confusing. I heard that in a meditation once: "You won't even understand the psychology behind this, so don't even try to rationalize it."

I feel bad for them. They're totally misunderstood and they've been cast aside. I wish there was a way to equalize the situation. They're sad.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Experiencer
any voice person or thing
that ask you not to try to understand
and drop your logic and rational thoughts
it's very pretty good sign it's not a good thing
Old 22-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account

This is generally not a good thing. Possession is not a good thing lol. I just wish they had a place to go that didn't involve overtaking people.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
This is generally not a good thing. Possession is not a good thing lol. I just wish they had a place to go that didn't involve overtaking people.
They HAVE place to go
and a world of their own to live in
some of them just choose to do people harm
it's simple as that