Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Master
The answer to the question is 'absolutely'

I believe in Santa Claus.
Old 29-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Master
*takes a few deep breaths and opens the channel to my Guardian Spirit (not God)*

God disguises Himself in everything, so negative entities can disguise themselves as God. If God is omnipresent and omnipotent, he is even the Devil too!

What is the notion of God? how do we even perceive what God is? Some old man with whiskers playing a harp on a cloud somewhere? Sitting on a throne and giving orders to his army of angels? Yes, he can be like that...to some people.

If you love and worship a pile of dog faeces with all your heart and soul for years, you're gonna find God.

This 'disguise' is only in our own minds. Everything positive and negative is God. You just have to use your own discretion to see if anything the 'negative entity' says sounds a bit off, self-serving or appears to have its own agenda. If it's telling you to do things you don't want to do...if it's pushing you into feeling or believing something...if it appears to have any ego...if it's making your life miserable and not seeming to help you in any way whatsoever, then it isn't 'God' in the sense.

Be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater though.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Master
That's true. 'God' does play all the parts.

But you kind of want to know which parts are your highest guidance...

It's not easy.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That's true. 'God' does play all the parts.

But you kind of want to know which parts are your highest guidance...

It's not easy.
Yes, but how do I know which parts are my 'highest guidance' when I get the same spirit telling me to love myself for who I am deep inside with one breath, and then telling me he's going to chop my silly head off with the next?

Who or what gets to decide which parts are your 'highest guidance' you? or your Spirit Guide?

The way I found this out....I've been talking to all these 'negative entities' for years you know...they became my good friends, gave me great advice, didn't hurt me in the slightest...no negative energy there whatsoever, apart from telling me to 'eff off' quite a few times, but hey, it isn't like I haven't said the same thing to them quite a few times either...yeah, 'like attracts like' so they say...so they say...

So, I come on here and share my stories with you all...all the nice, kind people on SF and do you know what they said? "Get rid of those evil, lying, stupid, trickster spirits or you'll go to hell" I was like "Eh?" "What's all this now?" "Sure they ain't angels, they're probably ghosts...y u insult my guides eh?" Yeah, they said "Don't listen to that negative entity, he's just tricking you"...so I confronted my guide straight away and do you know his answer? "Don't listen to that negative human, he's just tricking you"...now that is an Angel, my friend.

He went on to say that people will believe whatever makes them happy and what makes some happy, makes others miserable just by the very nature of it.

He told me that it was up to me to believe and he didn't want to push me or force any belief upon me. He was only there to facilitate my own spiritual growth and awakening - now, that is an Angel.

His favourite saying...always: "Chin up, buttercup!"

In the end, he led me to a greater understanding of myself and my relationship with God and he represented this in Astral form and that is an Angelic Spirit Guide.

People still said he was a Djinn/demon/negative entity...meh, in the end, what people said about it didn't matter - I could say I was speaking to God and it would make no difference in the end...oh wai...

That's how you can tell.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:54 PM
flow.alignment

In my understanding, all consciousness evolves to higher and higher states of love, awareness, and wisdom. "Negative" entities are simply unevolved entities.

When you channel, you can feel the energy of the entity you are connecting with. If you connect with a lower entity, you will feel their emotional turbulence - their fear, sadness, anger, etc. If they are at that vibration, they can't "fake" being a higher vibration, any more than you can feel completely joyful when you're depressed.

Highly evolved beings will have a wise, loving, and uplifting presence.

Probably the most important thing is the quality of the information they give you. If they tell you things that are inaccurate, inconsequential, fear-based (leading you to feel afraid, powerless, angry, etc.) or build up your ego, it's not coming from a high source. High-level guides will provide information that's useful, positive, and empowering.

In any case, if you're not getting information that's useful to you, you're better off connecting with a different or higher guide.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:19 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
This article, about a supposed asteroid apocalypse in September, really caught my attention.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1813936/ast...t-catastrophe/

And not for the content itself - just the fact that someone claimed God sourced him with this information.

How many times have we heard something like this? 'God' warns of an impending doomsday, spreads subsequent panic/hysteria - all for nothing to ever occur? I'm not doubting this man channeled someone. I just highly doubt it was God.

Thought this was an interesting point to discuss in the safety of channeling and how you can confirm authenticity of who you're hearing from.

In the history of our world it has been so often said and so seldom with ill intent that citing "God" is OK to do. There is a reality though that negates this. It is simply that the Creator, God, that great mind which manifests and sustains all on every plane in every universe; that which even those who choose to not believe in God might call the source, is so high above the mere physical planes that any human being, even Jesus, would not be able to attain even the weakest and tentative a connection to it, is effectually unapproachable.

What the above says it that we cannot even come close to knowing God. So when someone says God told me this or God prompted me to do this or that they are OK because we know what then really mean. They feel inspired and want to "know God". Again, this is OK.

Now the part which is a bit more difficult to understand. God or the Source does exist of course. Our God is the same God that is worshiped in millions upon millions of other worlds near and very distant. God exists at the apex of all that is and so can only be fully known by those who are just lesser in stature. It is a gross oversimplification to suggest that we are here and our God is in heaven. The truth is that there are many, many beings far superior to us but lesser than God who serve as intermediaries. This is why we have prophets. But these are lesser, much lesser than God and only slightly higher than we are. Jesus is one such who is so very highly evolved that, compared to us, He is a God or a son of God. The reality is that not even He can approach the source. Jesus is a great soul who is assigned to teach those humans in our solar system. He is not concerned with any other. There are other great souls of the same stature of Jesus that care for them.

Here now is something which is much closer to a great truth. It is always our guides which communicate with us. Even greater entities use them. Virtually no spiritual entity can come to a man without, necessarily, first engaging the soul of that man. To access any individual soul one must first connect with the guide of that soul. So what this means is that everything that comes to us from our soul planes or higher really comes directly from or through our souls.

Now here is something which seems to contradict. Lower entities or the astral shades of personalities who resist going higher after death can access a man directly because they are still below the plane of souls where our guides are. This fact is the reason we are so often admonished and warned about "evil spirits" or "demons". What these things really are are malcontents on the astral and lower mental planes who are up to no good. They have access to the ethereal and can sometimes be seen with physical eyes. This is what some report when they fearfully tell about devils and demons. It is their fear which opens the door. Were they focused on the high mental they would never see these. A related idea is concerning those here who desire "protections" when channeling. Caution is only needed for those who have not yet learned how to go higher than evil can exist. This is a touchy subject best left as is but there is a great truth associated with it.

Summing up we can easily see that one might receive a message from God but what it really is is a message or bit of guidance which seems so profound that it cannot be ignored, it causes unusual feelings because the man is not used to this access and is acutely aware of it, directly from his own soul. These things rarely happen to highly advanced humans because they are much closer to the plane from which the connection is originated. Holy men and women so seldom are emotional. This is the reason. They are above such things by habit. They would never say that God told them something because they know what the real source of the message was and they know that it is from much closer to where we all are.

God is the ultimate source. God is so high above a human being that if any of us, even Jesus, were to come into close rapport our soul would be destroyed by God's energy field. God has never told anything to any man on Earth. But great beings have and these are often mistaken for God.

The Bible uses parables sometime to illustrate a difficult idea. We will provide one here to illustrate what we have said. Supposing an insect were suddenly aware of itself as a rational being and that it was suddenly capable of recognizing a human being as being much more advanced than it? Might the insect consider us to be gods? Were we to find a way to communicate with that insect it might be so shocked that it would think it had "known god" or that god had given it enlightenment. This could well be true but it is not mean to convey that God is to us as we are to an insect. God is much higher than that comparison.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
The future can not be channeled, because the future is always changing.
Something to think about.
Some predict events that happen, some do not. some things maybe change, somthings do not.
Old 17-06-2016, 01:28 AM
flow.alignment

From what I understand, a probable future can be channeled (so by its nature, it isn't set in stone).

Time only exists in physical reality (it's part of the space-time continuum), so guides are able to see the likely result by seeing people's intentions and desires.

Sort of like looking down at an ant walking across the grass - you could tell the ant that "if you continue moving in your current direction at your current pace, in 20 seconds you will reach a tree."

Events that result from mass consciousness (the intentions and desires of many people) are much easier for guides to predict accurately because mass consciousness tends to change slowly. So a guide should be able to accurately predict the result of an election, for example.

The probable future of an individual is more flexible. Guides can tell a person's beliefs, habits, attitude, etc. so can make predictions based on how strong those are. However a probable future can usually be changed with a firm decision and determination to move in a different direction. Predictions based on trivial decisions that are subject to whims of the moment are far less accurate.
Old 17-06-2016, 05:45 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
From what I understand, a probable future can be channeled (so by its nature, it isn't set in stone).

Time only exists in physical reality (it's part of the space-time continuum), so guides are able to see the likely result by seeing people's intentions and desires.

Sort of like looking down at an ant walking across the grass - you could tell the ant that "if you continue moving in your current direction at your current pace, in 20 seconds you will reach a tree."

Events that result from mass consciousness (the intentions and desires of many people) are much easier for guides to predict accurately because mass consciousness tends to change slowly. So a guide should be able to accurately predict the result of an election, for example.

The probable future of an individual is more flexible. Guides can tell a person's beliefs, habits, attitude, etc. so can make predictions based on how strong those are. However a probable future can usually be changed with a firm decision and determination to move in a different direction. Predictions based on trivial decisions that are subject to whims of the moment are far less accurate.

Time exists in the spiritual realms too. These are in many, many degrees each higher than the preceding one. As we go higher in spirit time slows until at the highest level it stops altogether. This is where the supposed god is. This is also the reason god can give us freedom of choice while knowing in advance how we will choose. At the highest level time simply "is". Everything is in the present. If we consider the required differences in consciousness this is not so hard to understand. Our minds are so limited on Earth.

When we have an insight into the future it is only the future from the physical standpoint. The higher the connection the better able we are to see the events of what seems to be the future but what, in reality, is the now, or close to now, of the higher realm to which we are temporarily connected.

I may not have stated this perfectly but it is all very easy to understand. It only fails to make sense from the lower realms where we normally are.

Most people who channel do so in the astral plane. Here it is little different from where we normally are. This is the reason the language of channeling from the astral is always nebulous and suggestive rather than precise and eloquent. Those who channel higher sources are much more capable and speak in specifics. But in the astral exist imperfect copies of those things that are known in higher realms too. Connecting with them yields bits of correct information in channeling combined with nonsense.

It is important to understand all the spiritual planes and to be able to recognize to which one we are merged with before we have any sort of full understanding of what is happening in any moment.

This is where most psychics go wrong. The are content with imitations of high contacts. Those who make the grandest claims usually have the lowest connections. This should not be a surprise.

Do we often hear someone say that "spirit told me this or that"? When the term "spirit" is used we can be sure that the channeler does not know where he/she is connected to and subsequently what they say should always be suspect. Connections to high planes yield specific identities to these "spirits".

I speak in these tones for good reason. It is time that we speak truth instead of conjecture.
Old 17-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Master
Very beautiful post above! *hugs*

Time is also very different in the astral realms than present time is here on earth.

Many times I have asked my angels questions expecting them to reply on the spot, only to reply days/weeks later when I most needed it.

When I asked 'why didn't you reply to me when I asked?'
They said "oh, we didn't hear that until now".

With my spirit box/EVP sessions there's usually a few minutes delay between the questions asked and the answers I receive and they call it 'spirit lag' LOL

At the point where 'God' is, all past, present and future become one and the now becomes self-established.

We realise that everything is actually working backwards towards an entropic singularity with the illusion of the forward progression of movement.

It all has to do with our ego perceptions of our own reality and allowing our consciousness to get lost within it. To see there's a 'reality' that's beyond all dimensions where beings of various types all live.

Where most psychics go wrong, is believing they have attuned their psychic awareness to a higher vibration than the actually have. The most common level for beginner psychics is what I call 'troll level' and 'troll level' is very difficult to escape from because the trolls are excellent mimics of human speech and they are also excellent mind and emotion readers. They can appear as anything to anybody at any time - until one learns to recognise that and actually work with the troll, making them friend over enemy.

Quote:
It is time that we speak truth instead of conjecture.