Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Master
This is the spread I pulled tonight.

1) Golden Palace - “There is Always Enough.” (Upright)

2) Metamorphosis - “You are in the process of deep and beautiful change.” (Upright)

3) Into the Unknown - Trust...and all will be revealed.” (Upright)

Another sleepy post meditation pull!
Old 26-05-2019, 09:34 PM
55Degrees

Week beginning 27 May

Think about - XVIII The Moon.
I can only act from the perspective I'm given, am I going to regret it or do I trust in what little I can see.

Do - 5 of Earth.
Take measures to ensure I do not place myself in a position where I feel trapped, maybe place restrictions on a situation that could become difficult to get out of both financially and physically.

Challenge - Adjustment (Justice).
Doing what is right and not what I feel I ought to do, and understanding that I need to tread carefully to keep things in balance.

A hard week ahead and maybe confusing to the outsider but this makes perfect sense under current circumstances.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Master
Spirit Animal Oracle Cards

Chameleon spirit - Act as if
Squirrel spirit - Believe in yourself
Wombat spirit (upside down) - a rebirth is assured

*looks like an interesting week
Old 30-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Master
Goddess Oracle Cards
Mary - miracles
Gaia - earth
Nike - ambition

All right side up! I know it should not bother me, but I find upside down card worrisome.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Goddess Oracle Cards
Mary - miracles
Gaia - earth
Nike - ambition

All right side up! I know it should not bother me, but I find upside down card worrisome.
Easy solution: don't do reversals. I don't either and I get very accurate readings. You just use your intuition to interpret.
I don't believe in reversals really as I've noticed that after a while more than 50% ends up reversed in the deck. To me that means the deck isn't 'clean' anymore. You could end up with overly negative readings. So I stick to upright only :)
Off-topic I know
Old 03-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Knower
Rider-Waite

Think about - King of Wands

The king of wands is all about creativity, spiritual, charismatic, inspiring, bold, passionate, fiery masculine energy.

Do - Ace of Swords

The Ace of swords, is a gift....Find and Act on your truth.

Challenge - The Hierophant

Breaking the rules, going against societal expectations,
speaking my truth, even though it might create some conflict - isn't easy..

I'm in a good place.
Reclaim your creativity and be confident in your gifts
Old 07-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder

Think- 10 of swords
Think where and how I block my own energies and growth. Also it would be good if I manage to know in what areas my dark side is ruling.
From my experience with 10 of swords: dirt becomes evident in every sense of the word, so it requires cleaning- also in every sense of the word.
Do- 6 of wands
This card seldom appears in my readings. Well, may be it won't harm if I try to talk less, or show less. The wreath is already in my hands, but some people still think that the competition is going on.
The card reminds me of the ace of swords.
Challenge- The Hermit
From experience: For some unknown reason this card causes OBEs, bright visuals, and lucid dreams. Just I'm likely to look at reality from a different angle during the week that follows.And it might contradict to other people's views. I may feel a bit outsider, but who says it is a bad thing?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:52 AM
Master
The Spirit Animal Oracle Cards

All upside down cards tonight!

Eagle Spirit - Spirit has your back
Hawk Spirit - Let Spirit Be your guide
Squirrel Spirit - Believe in your self

All of the cards are about perspective, looking at the bigger picture, being brave.
Two of the cards actually say “Spirit has your back”

(Time to put my big girl boots on and jump right in! )
Old 15-07-2019, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder

Think: Devil - it is really a cruel card in the Klimt's deck. I don't want to even write about it, but this devil here is representative of the human passion to keep things as they are, on every possible level. And life turns into a muddy existence.

Do: Queen of wands- just be active and... interesting.

Challenge: 2 of cups- loss of energy. 2 of cups is always a challenge for me, especially in this deck. Vampirism and codependency flourish under the rule of 2 of cups.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 15-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Aglaya- those cards are visually amazing. I am going to have to buy them soon real soon!

I am studying the Hermatics tarot so thought Id get some practice in.

Think about: The Moon ( Pisces)
Do: The Word/Universe ( Saturn)
Challenge: Eight of pentacles ( Sun in first house/Deacon Virgo)

I feel this is related to the partial Lunar Eclipse and moon in Capricorn tomorrow ( the cards pulled count have made that more clear). But what exactly? I could have easily direct this as working with the shadow, but I am kinda passed that ( at least for now) plus I pulled a lot of aces with this reading, so getting sense of embracing a new shift/direction.. Hmm.. Ill be looking out to see what comes in.