Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
That will never happen to the children who believe the words of our saviour, who said that we must obey only our indwelling ancestral Father spirit, which is who they are, in other words, they must be true to themselves, true to who they are.

[Seawolf wrote]......There is no love in these beliefs, it's self centered. It reminds me of the disease alcholism where someone always blames someone else and is not able to see their own problems.

Are you saying here, that we should not blame the perverts who sexually molest then murder your children, and that they should not be held accountable for their actions and pay the penalty that the law demands?

Are you saying that you would forgive them, and allow them to continue to live in our society, and do to other children that which they did to yours?

Love, mercy and compassion is a wonderful attribute of the human nature, but if it is not mixed with swift and righteous judgment It becomes the most insidious of all evils that slithers into our society clothed in the pretentious garbs of righteousness, by people who seem to believe that the demand for righteous judgment is like some disease such as alcholism where someone always blame someone else and are not able to see their own problems.
If a family has so many problems that they divide themselves with religion it's *like* an alcoholic family, like a disease as you said. I don't think it's rare but probably very common.

The problem is not with other people but ourselves, it's a matter of what I do in life and try to focus more on that instead of what punishment other people deserve. Will you face swift judgement as you have decided for others? That's more what I would be focusing on if it were me. Just for the simple fact that those who judge others are more likely to face it themselves. It's a personal issue and I can't answer your questions,we have to answer when the time comes. If I could forgive that would be best, since it would be better for me.

If you think that I'm saying people shouldn't be accountable for their actions, no I'm not an anarchist. I try to live in the real world as best I can. The old way of swift-death for the culprits though is pretty ancient stuff, if it's a serious issue that justice is slow and flawed now, why not try bettering the justice system and getting involved in a grass roots movement if you think it needs to change?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:53 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
If a family has so many problems that they divide themselves with religion it's *like* an alcoholic family, like a disease as you said. I don't think it's rare but probably very common.

The problem is not with other people but ourselves, it's a matter of what I do in life and try to focus more on that instead of what punishment other people deserve. Will you face swift judgement as you have decided for others? That's more what I would be focusing on if it were me. Just for the simple fact that those who judge others are more likely to face it themselves. It's a personal issue and I can't answer your questions,we have to answer when the time comes. If I could forgive that would be best, since it would be better for me.

If you think that I'm saying people shouldn't be accountable for their actions, no I'm not an anarchist. I try to live in the real world as best I can. The old way of swift-death for the culprits though is pretty ancient stuff, if it's a serious issue that justice is slow and flawed now, why not try bettering the justice system and getting involved in a grass roots movement if you think it needs to change?

You say that the swift death of the culprits is wrong, but what culprits are you referring to? Those who have proven to be habitual perverted child murderers?

I don't think the old law needs to be changed, I am still of the opinion that they who, without just cause, deliberately sheds the blood of man, forfeits their right to life, and by man must their blood be shed.

And whether you like it or not, true justice will again be established in the earth, and each and every person will be held accountable for their crimes against their fellow man, and will suffer the full weight of the law.

You may fight against the law that demands that each person be held accountable for their crimes against their fellow man, but as the sheer number of uncompensated victims who demand Justice, rises in the earth, your efforts will be in vain.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Master

Quote:
You say that the swift death of the culprits is wrong, but what culprits are you referring to? Those who have proven to be habitual perverted child murderers?

I don't think the old law needs to be changed, I am still of the opinion that they who, without just cause, deliberately sheds the blood of man, forfeits their right to life, and by man must their blood be shed.

And whether you like it or not, true justice will again be established in the earth, and each and every person will be held accountable for their crimes against their fellow man, and will suffer the full weight of the law.

You may fight against the law that demands that each person be held accountable for their crimes against their fellow man, but as the sheer number of uncompensated victims who demand Justice, rises in the earth, your efforts will be in vain.
I still don't understand what's got you so upset at everyone. Life is tough but we can also know things like peace and love if we try to focus on them. Being angry all the time can give you ulcers, it did for my grandmother.

If it were me and I believed in judgment in the afterlife, I'd more concerned about myself than others. But I guess those who see judgement for others always think that it doesnt apply to them.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:38 PM
S-word

Quote:
I still don't understand what's got you so upset at everyone. Life is tough but we can also know things like peace and love if we try to focus on them. Being angry all the time can give you ulcers, it did for my grandmother.

If it were me and I believed in judgment in the afterlife, I'd more concerned about myself than others. But I guess those who see judgement for others always think that it doesnt apply to them.

I am not angry, but I am over seventy years old and unlike your grandmother who may have lived a life that caused her to be riddled with ulcers, I have never had an ulcer in my life.

It does not worry me in the least as to what sort of life you live, as long as you stay within the law of the land. You may jump into the cot with your neighbours spouse if you so choose, you may spit in the face of your parents if you like, you may secretly covert your neighbours goods, that is your choice, but if I were to catch you robbing from your fellow man, or murdering another member of the human race, or molesting small children, you will be in the court room so fast that your feet will not touch the ground.

Because, unlike yourself, I believe that the victims of your crimes against your fellow man, should receive true Justice, and be compensated for their loss.

Plus I will continue to oppose people like yourself, who seem to believe that the cancerous growths that are spreading throughout the body of mankind, should not be cut out and destroyed.

People who spruke "Love, mercy and compassion," without swift and righteous judgement, and that Love, mercy, and compassion should be shown to the murderers, perverts, child molesters etc, and that we should forgive them and allow them to continue to live in our society and not make them accountable for their evil actions, are like the A.I.D's virus that is spreading through the greater androgynous body of mankind.

In yourself you do no harm to the cells of the greater body, but as the virus multiplies and spreads throughout the body, they lock themselves onto the warrior cells and blind them to the growing cancerous cells that would eventually destroy the great androgynous host body that they depend on for their very own existence, and for the existence, of the filthy A,I,Ds virus which allowed them to so multiply.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Master

Quote:
I am not angry, but I am over seventy years old and unlike your grandmother who may have lived a life that caused her to be riddled with ulcers, I have never had an ulcer in my life.

It does not worry me in the least as to what sort of life you live, as long as you stay within the law of the land. You may jump into the cot with your neighbours spouse if you so choose, you may spit in the face of your parents if you like, you may secretly covert your neighbours goods, that is your choice, but if I were to catch you robbing from your fellow man, or murdering another member of the human race, or molesting small children, you will be in the court room so fast that your feet will not touch the ground.

Because, unlike yourself, I believe that the victims of your crimes against your fellow man, should receive true Justice, and be compensated for their loss.

Plus I will continue to oppose people like yourself, who seem to believe that the cancerous growths that are spreading throughout the body of mankind, should not be cut out and destroyed.

People who spruke "Love, mercy and compassion," without swift and righteous judgement, and that Love, mercy, and compassion should be shown to the murderers, perverts, child molesters etc, and that we should forgive them and allow them to continue to live in our society and not make them accountable for their evil actions, are like the A.I.D's virus that is spreading through the greater androgynous body of mankind.

In yourself you do no harm to the cells of the greater body, but as the virus multiplies and spreads throughout the body, they lock themselves onto the warrior cells and blind them to the growing cancerous cells that would eventually destroy the great androgynous host body that they depend on for their very own existence, and for the existence, of the filthy A,I,Ds virus which allowed them to so multiply.

So what crimes do you think justify the death penalty? In the bible a homosexual was supposed to be stoned to death. Is that right to do?

What about your own judgement in the afterlife? You seem to think all these people are going to suffer for what they've done, what about you?

Do your children ever try to talk to you about maybe easing up a little bit? Wouldn't it be nicer to live in peace and not have to worry about hatred and judging?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:28 AM
S-word

Quote:
So what crimes do you think justify the death penalty? In the bible a homosexual was supposed to be stoned to death. Is that right to do?

What about your own judgement in the afterlife? You seem to think all these people are going to suffer for what they've done, what about you?

Do your children ever try to talk to you about maybe easing up a little bit? Wouldn't it be nicer to live in peace and not have to worry about hatred and judging?

Why the hell would my children talk to me about easing up, I put no pressure on them whatsoever. They have been taught to be true to who they are. The only law that they were asked to follow is the very law that they impose on the society around them.

If they don't want others to steal their possessions, then don't steal from others, If they don't want every man, Jake, and Harry, sleeping with their wives, then don't sleep with their neighbours, if they don't want others sexually molesting their young children, then they should not do such a wicked thing themselves, if they don't want others to kill them or their family and friends, then don't kill anyone else without just cause, If they don't want their children to spit in their face, then don't spit in the face of their parents, etc, etc, etc.

If they cannot be true to the very laws that they impose on everyone else around them, then they condemn themselves.

Are the laws of God written on your heart as they are on the hearts of my children, or are you a lawless person who loves to live in a lawless society, where no one is held accountable for their crimes against their fellow man?

[Seawolf wrote].......So what crimes do you think justify the death penalty?

Those whom the law of the land deem unfit to continue to live in our society.

Some thirty years ago, a young man here in north Queensland Australia, brutally raped a small girl, and stuffed her little torn and brutalised body into a plastic rubbish bag and placed it in the boot of his car, no doubt intending to dispose of it at a more convenient time, as the massive search for the little girl next door, was being coordinated by the police from her house.

Eventually, the smell of her decomposing body, led to her discovery and the conviction of the animal that had perpetrated such a horrendous crime.

After spending 20 years in jail, being cared for at the expense of the tax payers, he was paroled by lovey-dovey people such as yourself, and within three months of his release, the ripped, bloodied and mutilated body of another young girl, who lived just a few houses from where he lived, was discovered, shoved into a plastic rubbish bag and dumped in the nearby scrub country.

If I were to intentionally leave a loaded rifle in the school play ground, without anyone to keep it away from the children, and a little girl was killed by that loaded gun, I would rightfully be charged with manslaughter and sent to prison, but those who allowed that animal to be released amongst little children with no watcher over him, are not to be held accountable.

He is now back in prison, smiling as he dreams of the ecstasy he experienced with his two female sexual encounters, as he awaits another idiot to release him back into society in order to fulfil his dreams once more.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Why the hell would my children talk to me about easing up, I put no pressure on them whatsoever. They have been taught to be true to who they are. The only law that they were asked to follow is the very law that they impose on the society around them.

If they don't want others to steal their possessions, then don't steal from others, If they don't want every man, Jake, and Harry, sleeping with their wives, then don't sleep with your neighbours, if they don't want others sexually molesting their young children, then they should not do such a wicked thing themselves, if they don't want others to kill them or their family and friends, then don't kill anyone else without just cause, If they don't want their children to spit in their face, then don't spit in the face of their parents, etc, etc, etc.

If they cannot be true to the very laws that they impose on everyone else around them, then they condemn themselves.

[Seawolf wrote].......So what crimes do you think justify the death penalty?

Those whom the law of the land deem unfit to continue to live in our society.

Some thirty years ago, a young man here in north Queensland Australia, brutally raped a small girl, and stuffed her little torn and brutalised body into a plastic rubbish bag and placed it in the boot of his car, no doubt intending to dispose of it at a more convenient time, as the massive search for the little girl next door, was being coordinated by the police from her house.

Eventually, the smell of her decomposing body, led to her discovery and the conviction of the animal that had perpetrated such a horrendous crime.

After spending 20 years in jail, being cared for at the expense of the tax payers, he was paroled by lovey-dovey people such as yourself, and within three months of his release, the ripped, bloodied and mutilated body of another young girl, who lived just a few houses from where he lived, was discovered, shoved into a plastic rubbish bag and dumped in the nearby scrub country.

If I were to intentionally leave a loaded rifle in the school play ground, without anyone to keep it away from the children, and a little girl was killed by that loaded gun, I would rightfully be charged with manslaughter and sent to prison, but those who allowed that animal to be released amongst little children with no watcher over him, are not to be held accountable.

He is now back in prison, smiling as he dreams of the ecstasy he experienced with his two female sexual encounters, as he awaits another idiot to release him back into society in order to fulfil his dreams once more.
That's pretty insane that you would want the death penalty for anyone deemed unfit because of isolated incidents where the justice system failed. I agree I don't think it's perfect either but oozing with desire for people to be killed is crazy stuff. I'd see a therapist, but that's just me.

Give forgiveness another chance. Just because you forgive people doesn't mean you let murderers go free. You can forgive and it has nothing to do with murders, it has do with you personally. There's no reason to be against love and forgiveness because of a flawed justice system. Sometimes it's good to let down our guard and just let ourselves breath.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:55 AM
S-word

Quote:
That's pretty insane that you would want the death penalty for anyone deemed unfit because of isolated incidents where the justice system failed. I agree I don't think it's perfect either but oozing with desire for people to be killed is crazy stuff. I'd see a therapist, but that's just me.

Well, how about this. If someone has proven themselves to be a psychopathic, murderer, what say, we give them the decision themselves whether they wish to live or die.

We will offer them the choice of two needles, one will destroy his body, leaving his spirit to be judged in the after life, if he so believes in such an after life, the other will simply wipe all memories and experiences from his brain, then we can reprogram the zombi that we have created, with a new set of memories and experiences.

Either way, we will have eliminated the psychopathic unrepentant murderer that had developed within that body. We would have killed the mind and kept the meat alive.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Well, how about this. If someone has proven themselves to be a psychopathic, murderer, what say, we give them the decision themselves whether they wish to live or die.

We will offer them the choice of two needles, one will destroy his body, leaving his spirit to be judged in the after life, if he so believes in such an after life, the other will simply wipe all memories and experiences from his brain, then we can reprogram the zombi that we have created, with a new set of memories and experiences.

Either way, we will have eliminated the psychopathic unrepentant murderer that had developed within that body. We would have killed the mind and kept the meat alive.
Or could just stop being obsessed with murderers. I'm mean that's just an option, just throwing it out there.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:21 AM
S-word

Quote:
Or could just stop being obsessed with murderers. I'm mean that's just an option, just throwing it out there.

Are you saying that there are no murderers, rapists, or child molesters in the state in which you live, and are you saying that if a member of your family was impacted by such an animal that you would forgive them and refuse to lay charges against the one who brutally raped your wife or child?

Reveal to all, just how you would vote, if you were on the jury, in a case where the evidence is overwhelming that the accused is absolutely guilty of raping and murdering a small child.

Irrelevant as to what country you are in, would you vote guilty with the other 11, who have been convinced of his guilt, or would you, knowing full well that he is guilty, vote not guilty?

You answer.... guilty or not guilty?