Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Master
Oh God Yes , My duality is ramped so that nothing makes sense and yet i find some solace going between grounding and surrender to often find myself at heart more and more , the darkness relentlessly trys to distract and destroy me but i send it love or ignore it , less exploration and more being, i am greatly challenged but blessed with an inner strength that is from out of this world ,amen God bless and love, Love truth and Babiji
Old 12-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Guide

Many blessings Deepsoul, hope you are doing well.

Dear ones, your being is shared with every being as an extension of the Self. Remember that life is ever preparing you to come to this understanding for

without this understanding there is only separation and this cannot bring peace, for your reality is in connection. Let time serve you in this life by embracing

those insights which expand the hearts essence. In separation, you are frail of heart, in oneness you are a power to be reckoned with, for nothing of truth is in

separation. Your trials become stepping stones to greater realization and your triumphs over separation define you as expressions of source. In unity one flows

with the universe, in order, for chaos comes from a sense of division in everything. You care for each other in relationship because there is a deep recognition

of you connection with one another; but it is meant to be carried to another level of relationship with all, and this is simply an acceptance of your Self, as

revealed in source; source being all, it occurs to you that separation is indeed impossible in reality. Separation is simply a belief in division, it has no

foundation, for the false cannot stand in truth. You create each moment with your primary thoughts and if your thought is lost in separation your life will result

in chaos. If you become accustomed to holding all as connection to your Self and make and effort to see in unity, your life will flow because in truth one lives in

harmony; just as a wheel with cogs meshes and helps to move the cosmos in harmony, so too, will your life become harmonious. Dear ones, when you

perceive from the outside, life is complicated and therefore chaotic, when you look from the inside, life becomes simple and clear. You create from your

thoughts and beliefs, but many feel they are moulded by circumstances, yet all circumstances are born of thought whether chaotic or harmonious. Do you see

why the world takes on the color of your many thoughts? As you become harmonious your personal circumstances shift to encompass that harmony. It is

simple dear ones, you choose what kind of life you wish to experience by thought, deed and belief. But let belief be like a waterfall changing yet ever flowing

with the waters of life. Be clear like the water and know that the water consists of the many drops while also consisting in unity as a great flowing power. This,

dear ones, is who you are. Babaji
Old 23-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Guide

Dear ones, you are re-creating your world with loving intention and healing of every ancient trauma that has crossed your path. The awakened heart will assist

in all of these processes by reminding you of who you are in truth and carrying you back to your home within, that is without pain or sorrow. One plants

intention as one would plant a seed and then the seed is nurtured and cared for with love and the promise of growth that emerges with your care and attitude

toward renewal. All processes occur with the right intention and caring directed toward harmony, for all that is. If you leave out even one element of unity, you

are dividing what in truth cannot ever be in division. So, dear ones, you are now practicing what you preach, your are building from the inner power that assists

in re-creation from a structure of, and in, perfection. The false patterns can no more survive when you have chosen awareness linked to the all and let go of the

false dream of the ego. Clarity comes of this knowledge and then becomes the blueprint of what has true existence, for unity is that blueprint and it holds

everything dear by seeing with unity; nothing is without love and support unless it completely shuns what is truth. Even these, dear ones, will return in new

forms until love is revealed in that form. Love renews all because all is indeed love. One lives in forgetfulness until every option is examined then the soul will

have left only one option to rise above that forgetfulness back to unity and the sweet embrace of love. Even the body given time and the right attitude will heal

all damage done to it; though the body eventually dies it is the spirit that is the real healer within, and had directed healing in the body. Even those who have

corrupted the body and mind, will be given another chance to become renewed through time allotted all being, to perfect itself through knowledge and wisdom

so that it can once again know itself. Thus life is a process of remembering and rediscovering the self. The time of blame is ended, use your energy to

transform the outer by means of the inner. remake your world as you remake yourselves by releasing what is not, and embracing what is. Fullness is ever

within but it must be coaxed forward by your will and willingness to once again reveal its innate beauty and light. Babaji
Old 01-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Guide

Dear ones, let your heart keep you aware by listening to its innate wisdom, and the outer will less likely effect you in a negative manner. Images play out at

this time, revealing all that has been hidden in darkness; you need not step into the mire as these revelations unfold, rather keep your mind at peace and know

deeply that all is in divine order. The old dark that has been hidden can no longer hide, for the light reveals every deception and renews anew where fear

cannot dwell. As the world empties its secrets, empty also your own darkness so that it can be released and purified in the light. All are given the opportunity

to shed what dwells in ignorance, so that love can once again shine forth with radiance and all fears may disappear in the glory of divine light. All release is

necessary and each is prompted to let go of what has been a burden for the earth and her inhabitants. But know also that this release is universal in nature and

every darkness will be unhinged. You true inner self understands that these shadows have manifested like a dream and the time of awakening is upon you.

Dear ones, a dream has no power once one is awakened by the dawning light of morning. It is here all shadows flee, for darkness inhabits darkness and light

light. The sacred has always been yours, you have but forgotten and yet a part of you has never forgotten. Share your light, dear ones, it is the healer of all

inequity, it is the salve of goodness, it heals all wounds inner and outer by exposing the dream. Then use love to raise up that which has fallen into the sleep of

deception for as you awaken the dream vanishes and truth is once again revealed. Trust then, your inner light and beauty to lead you back to innocence and

honor that light and beauty in all. You emerge from the dark cocoon to greet the pure sweet light with wings unfolded and ready to soar. Babaji
Old 02-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Master
Dearest Lovetruth and Babiji,, Thankyou for sharing such insights,, i was going to ask you what would be a good path to study, im thinking buddism and still christianity as it seems Jesus has taken up residence in me, i know there is a further Love than this again which is me,,, that comes from my very own heart ,i feel like i need something to keep me on track, to harmony remind of all the virtues of love ,i know i must start to journal again so i can see and hear my own wisdom a little clearer,, i know the only way i will be healed is through spirit ,as i am experienceing such loss of identity i can only assume that i am meant to be pure humble love now. a new identity? peace health,hope,and harmony!
Old 02-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Guide

Dear Deepsoul, I believe it is not so much which path to study, it is more how you approach each path. All of them lead to the same inner light. So pick whatever feels most resonant with your soul..whatever keeps you in a place of love and peace. We are all reaching for the same thing and it is our inner divine that knows no difference whatsoever. Much love, lovetruth
Old 03-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Master
I love That! Thankyou Lovetruth, as I have several different ways of connecting , and i guess its all God and all Good if there is an absence of fear guilt ,shame, grief ,lies, illusion and ego attachment,,, those 7 things can block our respective chakras,,,so more safety, ,pleasure ,willpower,unconditional love, truth, insight and cosmic energy for us all Amen and Im also Thankful for Babji too!
Old 10-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Guide

Dear ones, the energy of the heart is derived from spiritual light It is not only physical but holds spiritual light which is also information. When one opens the

heart to wisdom and understanding, beyond merely physical needs, one is informed by the wisdom of the spiritual worlds and is therefore accessing the deepest

fountains of wisdom. One cannot access this information if the heart is hardened, for wisdom springs from an open and yielding heart that has been purified by

spiritual light beyond this dimension. One must be open and willing to surrender the false power of the ego and make a place for this spiritual light to rest.

Spiritual healing requires letting go of what serves only the temporary, thus an expansion of awareness that all are indeed united in perfect harmony. The world

may appear chaotic, but the spiritual heart sees only what is perfect and in harmony. Therefore put your focus upon what is everlasting, unfailing and

unchanging as you raise your consciousness beyond the worldly. Find it in your heart to forgive yourselves and to forgive each other, for in truth you connect

with one another to overcome every obstacle that holds you back from fully expanding into your multidimensional understanding. Every being is indeed a

teacher in that these serve as mirrors of whatever is yet unfinished in you. Appreciate your interactions and in grateful humility, acknowledge that these are

your brothers and sisters in light revealing your self for examination, that you may rise above what is petty and small minded. Your task is not difficult if you

are willing to release all arrogance and stubbornness that support only the ego and ignore the spirit. Life will always reveal the simple and loving paths if one

allows it to be revealed. One learns in humility, for in humility the walls that have been built over lifetimes finally fall before the humble so that one can see

clearly beyond all blockages. The arrogant build walls to hide behind dear ones, and these walls cannot stand forever, for they are based in fear of self

revelation of their true being. If you limit your access to truth by hiding, you are simply being willfull rather than willing; one blocks, the other reveals. Use

your free will wisely for your own expansion is indeed a gift to not only self but to all. Babaji
Old 11-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Master
That was perfect timing. Thank you Babji :)
Old 11-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Master
I directly had this experience last night and was told so by Spirit when I questioned what happened and why.
Finding this missive today, which was posted last night within the hour I was having the experience is additional validation of the Greater Truth of the experience and the Divine which can move through all of us when our hearts are open and receiving.
~Humbly, CrystalSong