Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Master
Mickiel, again, I see the evidence which come from various sources.

Such as with my latest signature quote.

In scripture? The verses in Revelation pertaining to the Dragon drawing a third of the "stars" of heaven, (angels), to the earth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Master
As well as the above, take a closer look at the context in which Jesus spoke those words, to they who wanted to stone Him, for..?
Making Himself equal with God.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Mickiel, again, I see the evidence which come from various sources.

Such as with my latest signature quote.

In scripture? The verses in Revelation pertaining to the Dragon drawing a third of the "stars" of heaven, (angels), to the earth.

Rev. 12:4 simply means satan was given his own demons, they were all created for him to have; it does NOT mean he deceived loyal good angels and turned them into wicked beings. Which is what Christianity teaches.

All of them were assigned to earth by God himself; in fact God made satan the god of this world; which he is now; he even really is the god all of religion worships, he just is so deceptive and powerful, he makes religion think his ways are Gods ways.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:31 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
NO, no, no; The statement " You are God's, means we " Belong" to God, not that we are gods ourselves. If someone was talking to one of my children, and tells them " You are Mickiels", they mean that they belong to me.

Being called --god--small g--means has godlike qualities, it is not saying one is a God--capitol G-- we cannot even create a single blade of grass, yet alone all of creation. We can display Gods attributes, like love, sharing, caring, etc.
The greek word-Theos= God--god--
The correct translating of John 1:1= a small g in the last line.
Acts 2:22 is proof.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Rev. 12:4 simply means satan was given his own demons, they were all created for him to have; it does NOT mean he deceived loyal good angels and turned them into wicked beings. Which is what Christianity teaches.

All of them were assigned to earth by God himself; in fact God made satan the god of this world; which he is now; he even really is the god all of religion worships, he just is so deceptive and powerful, he makes religion think his ways are Gods ways.

You're opinion, however, does not align with other related verses, and findings.

Again, his tail drew them to the Earth... i. e. - The fallen situation of space and time, and involving humanity.

In fact, it is more evident, that as one of the three Archangel's of God, he had a contingent of angelic over which he reigned... and it is these which were drawn with him in his fall.
His exile, and banishment, from the Heavenlies.

A 3rd of all the angelic, as is cited, mickiel.

Should we discuss now what physics is telling us, and, review what Jesus stated about the angelic?

Old 20-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
You're opinion, however, does not align with other related verses, and findings.

Again, his tail drew them to the Earth... i. e. - The fallen situation of space and time, and involving humanity.

In fact, it is more evident, that as one of the three Archangel's of God, he had a contingent of angelic over which he reigned... ?

How about showing us in scripture where it states that satan is one of three archangels of God?

This I got to see, or just see you slick away from yet another challenge I give you.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Master
Mickiel, when have I, "slicked away".

What do the verses say about Lucifer in Isaiah 14, and Ezekiel 28?
We was the covering Cherub. He corrupted the nations... Why?
Pride. Ego. Who was brought down the the pit.
Which equates with the Revelation scripture involving, "Wormwood".

I shouldn't have to cite everything. Why don't you look them up? This is the day of the internet, after all.
You post them.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-28-14

Old 21-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Master
Mickiel...

"... Jesus Told Us Who Angels Are
The following Bible verse clearly states that we are angels. Jesus explained the metaphor by proclaiming this in Matthew 22:30:

For in the resurrection they (us) neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven."

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they

P.S. - You should read before commenting.

Old 22-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Mickiel, when have I, "slicked away".

What do the verses say about Lucifer in Isaiah 14, and Ezekiel 28?
We was the covering Cherub. He corrupted the nations... Why?
Pride. Ego. Who was brought down the the pit.
Which equates with the Revelation scripture involving, "Wormwood".

I shouldn't have to cite everything. Why don't you look them up? This is the day of the internet, after all.
You post them.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-28-14

The Lucifer in those verses is not satan; and I will show that in the coming days.
Old 22-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
The Lucifer in those verses is not satan; and I will show that in the coming days.

In Isaiah 14:16, " They that see thee shall look narrowly at you, and consider you, " Saying", " Is this the MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake nations;", here it is plain that humans will see this person refered to in Isaiah 14 and see that he is a MAN!

This is not satan.

Same thing in Ezekiel 28:9," Will you say before him that slays you, I am God? But thou shall BE A MAN, and no God, in the hand of him who slays you."

Satan is NOT a man, and he is Not Lucifer.