Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Master
Thanks for your response Jyotir ... I like this feeling of peace between us now ... my apologies, in return ... I appreciate what you bring to the community, and for the most part, I am definitely not blind to your 'wisdom' :)
Old 22-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
No, you don't say what others need. This is the core of the problem. That's the issue Hybrid, the gurus promote their all encompassing wisdom then tell people what they need, like Xan told 3D, like you tell sound.

It's just that Sound recognises it, and I recognise it too, and I'm pretty sure others do to.

If I need something I'll say so when I want to and when I consider it to be comfortable, that is a very important consideration which these 'experts' don't even 'understand'.

Oh yeah Gem, I have seen the 'light' too.....and my humble apologies to you for that PM....I was wrong....wrong wrong wrong....sorry mate......I see it as you do now...very much....
Old 22-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Haven't you ever had someone acknowledge that what you said was 'good'? That's all tis, Top. Some things rez at particular times more than others, that's all. Sometimes we feel on a clearer wavelength with some more than others. Is that bad of me?

....My way of saying No, Top - I don't 'worship' anybody anywhere....I don't always agree with Gem - or Tzu - or Humm - or you. Fill in the name-blank - it doesn't matter who it is - I don't say Gem is -all truth/all knowing any more than I say that about myself, heaven forbid.

My apologies, SG, the comment in a strange way was meant not for you but for those that take someone posting agreement with one of Xan's posts or showing appreciation as if they viewed her as the spigot of eternal truth all the time. There are those that like to see factions and allegiances as opposed to independently moving particles sometimes agreeing in their direction and sometimes not.
Old 22-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
My apologies, SG, the comment in a strange way was meant not for you but for those that take someone posting agreement with one of Xan's posts or showing appreciation as if they viewed her as the spigot of eternal truth all the time. There are those that like to see factions and allegiances as opposed to independently moving particles sometimes agreeing in their direction and sometimes not.

Oh - that makes me feel much better, Top.

*Really nice to have you back, around - at least for a time. ~applause~

Old 22-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Master
It isn't the truth unless xan speaks of xan.

That's good, since it's what I do.

Of course, it's what we're all doing all the time, consciously or unconsciously.

Xan

Old 22-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
That's awesome Xan! Congrats, I'm sure you will be an awesome grandmother. My grandson, as much as we spend time together will always run to my wife when he gets hurt or something like that. Grandmothers have a special place.
We have a granddaughter coming any day now as well!
I'm doing very well....thank you.

Two! Lucky you.

They're calling me Super Xanni because I've been taking night duty so the parents can get a little sleep. ha ha

Xan

Old 22-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Two! Lucky you.

They are calling me Super Xanni because I've been taking night duty so the parents can get a little sleep. ha ha

Xan

Lucky them.............we do similar to give them a break every so often and have him sleep over. I love it........it is very nice of you to help them out like that.

Peace, James
Old 22-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Master
Lucky me to get that time with her, even through the tummy ache crying parts.

Xan

Old 22-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
There are those that like to see factions and allegiances as opposed to independently moving particles sometimes agreeing in their direction and sometimes not.

Indeed... being present and responsive in the moment is where life is actually happening (as opposed to getting fixed in the mind's ideas).

Xan

Old 22-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Indeed... being present and responsive in the moment is where life is actually happening (as opposed to getting fixed in the mind's ideas).

Xan

Yes I agree. One moment we think we see something, we form an impression. We now have a choice, do we take that impression as truth and hold onto it and interpret the rest of our experience to fit the impression, or do we let the impression go and return to looking at the world with fresh eyes. Repeated patterns are worth looking at, but in order to know that the pattern is actually repeated, we have to let the impression go. It is more dynamic to address life as it arises than to try to fix our past (mis)perceptions.