Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Master

As you create your Device, use your heart not your head.

In gathering your materials, do what feels right for you. The teachings say to use perfect shells. Instead I used shells that had been on a shell lei, which means they had holes in them from being strung into a necklace. I felt finding use for those shells after their inhabitants had been killed for making a necklace was appropriate. I felt it gave their deaths a purpose.

I cleansed them in a rain, and re-energized them in the sun before using them. I "felt" them come alive again!

I did use a strand of my hair, the sand and the sea salt in the inner shell.

Any questions at all, just ask. If you feel uncomfortable on the public forum, PM me.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Ascender
Well,this all sounds really interesting and I have to admit I am quite curious. My Grandma has some shells that I brought back for her from Florida. My brother also filled our driveway with some type of shells. Would any of those work? I suppose the ones from Florida would work better.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Master

You make the decisions on what is right for you. That is the biggest emphasis on making your device. I'd stick to the basics (shells, your hair, sea sand and sea salt), other than that you are making your personal device, choose what you "feel" is right for your device. By doing so you become personally involved with the construction and, later on, use.

Mine is a part of me. I know that sounds weird or silly, but none the less, it is true.
Old 25-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Ascender
Oh okay. Can the sand come from a lake instead of "Sea Sand"? I am not near any beaches.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Master

I have to leave that up to you to decide. I am thinking of the salt in the sand as being a key factor but if all you have is river sand and you think it will work then it will work. If you want to invest in sea sand they do sell some on auction sites like ebay. You will feel your convictions as you go along. Go by what your gut tells you is right.
Old 30-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't do facebook so I won't be able to participate. But my device is made and I have been meditating with it. The device isn't a "miracle cure" for those who have problems meditating. But if you believe it works, it will.

I follow my own rules. I made my device according to what felt right for me and as I meditate with it, again, I follow my own rules. For example, I hold mine in my hands while meditating. And it works just fine.

The whole idea behind the Baramay Meditation Device is Intent. Your intent. the Device is merely a tool to bring out your own latent abilities.

I love my Device. I have complete trust in it and it works for me because I believe it will work for me.

That is all my opinion, by the way.

What I will do is, during the promotion of the first group meditation I will fire a few posts in this thread for people like yourself who don't have facebook so that everyone is up to date with what the plan is. The first group meditation is called Operation Honeycomb. It will take place in two or three weeks.

With regards to what you are saying about the device I'd agree. It should feel very personal cause you are basically forming a stronger link between different parts of your own consciousness. I would advise putting more that just one strand of hair in though cause your hair is the antena that picks up the signal from your higher self. You could even try making another device and compare it to see which one works best. Could be that the one you are using atm actually works better for you.

I haven't updated the blog for a while now as the kids haven't been using the device lately because they are working on school projects. I'm going to start teaching the kids one on one myself how to use the device next week so there will be more updates to the blog very soon.
Old 30-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Master

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to future developments. But i still stand by what I have been alluding to. You need to follow your own personal instincts. But I am looking forward to your imput/suggestions.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to future developments. But i still stand by what I have been alluding to. You need to follow your own personal instincts. But I am looking forward to your imput/suggestions.

Yea yea I agree totally. Whatever makes you feel a stronger connection to your device will help you in connecting.

One thing people can also try is spinning the device when using it. Spinning a cone increases the amount of etheric energy that flows through it so it will improve the effectiveness of it. Make sure that it is spinning on the central axis of the large shell in the middle of your device. I've not tried this myself yet but I might strap mine to the room fan some time soon and see what happens.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Master

Update on using my device.

I use my meditation device before I go to sleep. I pick it up and it is asleep and cold. It takes about 5 minutes for my hands to warm it up. As it warms, it wakes up all on it's own.

Since it is nearly time to sleep, I ask it to decrease (it's energy) which is very hard for it to do, because it functions on a higher frequency than I do on this Earth plane. So once the device is warmed up and awake I think I am going to place it next to me and take my hands off of it.

That is the next experiment anyway. Because I am downloading just to much energy just before I got to sleep, or at least try to go to sleep. It takes awhile.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Master

I have had difficulty in getting my device to activate at times. I am realizing that my intent is not in place sometimes and I need to focus my thoughts just for a few seconds towards the device.

As I stated before, it would awaken on it's own if the temperature reached a certain level, but now that the season is beginning to cool down, I am realizing that I need to ask my meditation device to a"wake up". At the wake up call, I can feel a difference. I do not ask it to engage, since to do so would require it to increase energy. And since this is bedtime, I don't want any excess energy to contend with as I fall asleep.