Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Master
Yes exactly! Hate that too, hihi. Sometimes I think it's a good thing I have very little to spend, so I don't by crystals willy-nilly, but on the other hand side having more money, could make it easier --> less doubt when you're drawn to one and not so much justifying the spend.
Old 26-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Experiencer

Definitely. I have a fairly extensive collection, but there's a LOT of crystals I could add to it. I prioritise tumblestones over healing crystals, which helps rein in my spend a bit. There are a lot of healing crystals!

I'm increasingly attracted to clusters, but I have to purchase carefully due to lack of space
Old 27-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Master
Yes, buying tumbles makes a lot of difference. I don't really go for the smaller tumbles, I got some, but I'm more into the somewhat larger ones, sometimes points as well. I only buy what I'm really drawn to, and sometimes (often actually) these are slightly more expensive crystals. But I do get lucky at times as well. Got myself a really nice rose-quartz, tumbled elongated piece, think close to 10 cms (4") from Madagascar for only some €7. And it's a lovely piece! I never like rose-quartz much, but this one caught my eye the moment I stepped into the shop, and I love it!
Old 28-08-2014, 06:23 AM
Experiencer

I quite like to buy tumbles between 20-40mm in size, because I find them more easily transportable and I can use them in my pendant cages easily. Many of my crystals are deliberately 25-30mm in size.

I am also drawn to the more expensive crystals even before I know the price. I have a few larger crystals - these are mostly for display, working with at home and meditation. I love that carnelian but it's not physically possible to wear it and it's not ideal for lugging around in my handbag either

I love rose quartz It's a stone I've always been naturally drawn to, loved it since I was a kid. I keep meaning to pick up some rose quartz tealight holders.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Selbor, you made me curious, I'd like to see more pictures :p

Here's some Darwin Glass, the big piece to the left is 160g. Majority of these pieces are high end, some of them are translucent green and almost look like Moldavite. LDG picture coming soon.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Master
Looks remarkably like moldavite, just no hedgehogs, but I guess they can create those too?
Old 29-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Experiencer

The big piece looks like an Ent It has a face!
Old 29-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Experiencer
Fruitloop: it does look like an ant haha.

Fairycrystal: would be nice if they had hedgehogs but not sure the environment has the proper conditions to create hedgehogs. The good quality DG has twists and stringy texture, green DG is a plus as it's not commonly sold. The strew field is now a national park so no digging is allowed, plus the place is crawling with poisonous snakes, spiders and all that good stuff
Old 20-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Knower
Ok, thought I'd share some of my crystals.

Bracelet is 44.3g and consists of 49 tumbled pieces of moldavite. Second is a raw piece weighing 23g.

Bellow is my record keeper which I wear on a neclace. My guide showed me how to tie the knot on it. This knot uses no glue, holds the crystal tight and it leaves the crystal totally undamaged. You can also take the crystal on and off whenever you like.

Old 25-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Love to look these Images, Gemstones no doubt change the lifestyle, always wear them according to the Star Sign