Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-02-2014, 02:46 AM
MYFIGO

I use my stones for healing work, always holding one in my hand (usually all night long) as i focus on the intended. I find they really do intensify the experience I have, both physically and in visions.

I have some of the most wonderful books about stones that I do love, but still struggle with having the suggested stones for a particular malady. So it occurred to me to use my pendulum (sodalite) and it has been a marvelous success!

I describe the person and their situation as I know it to my pendulum (Quay) and ask her to show me which stone to use. Then I hold the pendulum in front of a little chest of drawers I have. (Each drawer has stones of a particular color). The pendulum will give an affirmative swing toward the drawer if it is in the drawer and which actually pull away from the drawer if not. It will also move in a horizontal swing for "no". Then I can arrange the stones on a circle on the bed and Quay will point to the proper one ... or ones if there are more.

What I like about this is that I don't always know all that requires healing or what the actual source of the problem is. Only when I do the healing do I see and experience the true situation.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:54 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

My fluorite wand takes my headache away each time I use it! Mine is purple and white, I absolutely love it!
Old 09-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I use my stones for healing work, always holding one in my hand (usually all night long) as i focus on the intended. I find they really do intensify the experience I have, both physically and in visions.

I have some of the most wonderful books about stones that I do love, but still struggle with having the suggested stones for a particular malady. So it occurred to me to use my pendulum (sodalite) and it has been a marvelous success!

I describe the person and their situation as I know it to my pendulum (Quay) and ask her to show me which stone to use. Then I hold the pendulum in front of a little chest of drawers I have. (Each drawer has stones of a particular color). The pendulum will give an affirmative swing toward the drawer if it is in the drawer and which actually pull away from the drawer if not. It will also move in a horizontal swing for "no". Then I can arrange the stones on a circle on the bed and Quay will point to the proper one ... or ones if there are more.

What I like about this is that I don't always know all that requires healing or what the actual source of the problem is. Only when I do the healing do I see and experience the true situation.

Thanks for the detail of your reply. This sounds wonderful. I think I'll have to dust off my pendulum and put it to use again.

So you do distance healing?
Old 09-02-2014, 02:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfSpirit
My fluorite wand takes my headache away each time I use it! Mine is purple and white, I absolutely love it!

I love fluorite. I use mine when I especially want my mind to be clear.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Ascender
I wear a carnelian to help my root chakra, as it developed a physical manifestation inthe form of bursitis. Since wearing the crystal, the symptoms have disappeared.
I wear a hematite ring for anxiety and the breathing difficulties that come with it. I also wear amber on a silver chain for my breathing.
Sometimes I wear my gaia stone and morganite for healing my heart chakra.
I hold a bloodstone at night, and under my pillow I have amethyst and a star stone.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
I wear a carnelian to help my root chakra, as it developed a physical manifestation inthe form of bursitis. Since wearing the crystal, the symptoms have disappeared.
I wear a hematite ring for anxiety and the breathing difficulties that come with it. I also wear amber on a silver chain for my breathing.
Sometimes I wear my gaia stone and morganite for healing my heart chakra.
I hold a bloodstone at night, and under my pillow I have amethyst and a star stone.

Recently I've purchased a lot of carnelian. It's a lovely stone and I'm interested in it...haven't used it much yet.

I had to look up gaia stone and morganite. I'll be doing more research on them.

Bloodstone is one of my favorites. I think of it as a workhorse. Don't know if that's accurate, but it's how I perceive it.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Ascender
Gaia stone is made from the ash of Mount St. Helens. It's said to give you a good connection with the Earth. It's also good for healing the heart chakra. Morganite is a pink beryl, also good for healing the heart chakra. It's also said to help with bringing unconditional love. It works well when combined with gaia stone.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:16 AM
MYFIGO

Distance healing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Thanks for the detail of your reply. This sounds wonderful. I think I'll have to dust off my pendulum and put it to use again.

So you do distance healing?

You're welcome, Dee

I'm able to connect distantly with others. I do feel physical symptoms as well as see and hear visions. I can feel the energy blockages and view the condition of the chakras.

I can't state that I'm a healer as I'm not a doctor nor am I licensed in any way. But I do understand your question. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

I just started with simple connection and now 4 years later know more and experience more. This applies to using crystals as well. At first I didn't have much success with "feeling" or identifying with a crystal. But as I read more and opened my mind and heart to the possibilities, I experience more and more.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:37 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

Everybody has healing capabilities on themselves and others. It's pretty easy to look up and find out how to heal of self or others. Of course this does not take the place of doctors though.

Crystals are a bonus and work very well in the aid of healing! I do healing on myself and I can feel it working. I also will ask for the aid of healing angels at times too. It really has helped me.

One of my favorite healing stones is my blue gemmy kyanite. I have 3 pieces. This stone is such high vibration that it never needs to be cleared. It's a pretty powerful healing stone, especially the "gemmy" ones.
Old 28-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfSpirit
Everybody has healing capabilities on themselves and others. It's pretty easy to look up and find out how to heal of self or others. Of course this does not take the place of doctors though.

Crystals are a bonus and work very well in the aid of healing! I do healing on myself and I can feel it working. I also will ask for the aid of healing angels at times too. It really has helped me.

One of my favorite healing stones is my blue gemmy kyanite. I have 3 pieces. This stone is such high vibration that it never needs to be cleared. It's a pretty powerful healing stone, especially the "gemmy" ones.

I love blue kyanite. I don't think I have any that's gemmy, but even the non-gemmy stuff is beautiful.