Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-05-2013, 03:27 PM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
Not Really, Paul said it best, here in Romans 1:25: They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

This is what comes to mind whenever I hear of others worshiping nature and then calling out for the universe to manipulate their own, or the destiny of others. I think, ScatteredSheep is onto something. Demonic influence has a very strong hold on many many people here, perhaps, because their activities warrant their presence. Anyhoot, I just consider this place the Area-51 for demonic spirits, SpiritualForums, the sanctuary of the fallen.

Praise Him
Ah yes you're a staunch Christian aren't you? You caused quite a lot of astonishment with your post that said "no other religion that I know of makes bad people better or even good" Hmmm It causes me to wonder how long it took you to arrive at that conclusion, i.e. whether you did any research at all. It's clear you are against paganism - what of Hinduism, Buddhism and other religions I wonder?

The reason why I posted about it feeling patronising to not respect any spiritual views someone might have when seeking to convert is the situation with Jehovah's Witness (to give but one example), whereby they ride roughshod over you with their blinkered need and vision of spreading the truth - their truth. It feels like you very much fall into this same category.
Actually it's worse than that since you have said you see SF the sanctuary of the fallen. It would appear evident that you would not recognise goodness in others if they are not Christians. How sad.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Knower

I have read through the entire thread and I really do not see a point that relates to the topic. Scattered, it is ok if you want to spread your interest and knowledge but you have to learn to be more open. That is the path that we are on to be open so that we can receive God's light. There is no wrong or right way to go about this as long as it is your truth. You have to be careful because your truth is not the same truth for others. Everyone has free will so you can not impose your belief on others as the only truth. I have not any real information from your thread to get a good sense of whatever message you want to make. As we shift to the age of consciousness it is important that everyone seek there own way apart from as you claim "the man made religion." Religion was meant to be a guide but it has become another agent for the ego. You are using scriptures that is writing and interpreted by man as evidence. God does not judge us but we judge ourselves. I wonder why God would send a message that is laying judgement? All I can say is that your truth does not resonant with me. I hope you find your way but please re frame from passing judgement on others, instead take the time and learn about your inner being.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:08 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
I have read through the entire thread and I really do not see a point that relates to the topic. Scattered, it is ok if you want to spread your interest and knowledge but you have to learn to be more open. That is the path that we are on to be open so that we can receive God's light. There is no wrong or right way to go about this as long as it is your truth. You have to be careful because your truth is not the same truth for others. Everyone has free will so you can not impose your belief on others as the only truth. I have not any real information from your thread to get a good sense of whatever message you want to make. As we shift to the age of consciousness it is important that everyone seek there own way apart from as you claim "the man made religion." Religion was meant to be a guide but it has become another agent for the ego. You are using scriptures that is writing and interpreted by man as evidence. God does not judge us but we judge ourselves. I wonder why God would send a message that is laying judgement? All I can say is that your truth does not resonant with me. I hope you find your way but please re frame from passing judgement on others, instead take the time and learn about your inner being.
Well constructed post making lots of valid points!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:17 PM
TeeHee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Ah yes you're a staunch Christian aren't you? You caused quite a lot of astonishment with your post that said "no other religion that I know of makes bad people better or even good" Hmmm It causes me to wonder how long it took you to arrive at that conclusion, i.e. whether you did any research at all. It's clear you are against paganism - what of Hinduism, Buddhism and other religions I wonder?

The reason why I posted about it feeling patronising to not respect any spiritual views someone might have when seeking to convert is the situation with Jehovah's Witness (to give but one example), whereby they ride roughshod over you with their blinkered need and vision of spreading the truth - their truth. It feels like you very much fall into this same category.
Actually it's worse than that since you have said you see SF the sanctuary of the fallen. It would appear evident that you would not recognise goodness in others if they are not Christians. How sad.

I couldn't really care less about other spiritual views, Amy. The truth is intolerant to error. If two plus two is four, the total cannot at the same time be twenty-three.... One must be tolerant of other points of view and respect their right to be held and heard. He cannot, however, be forced in the name of tolerance to agree that all points of view, including those that are mutually contradictory, are equally valid. -- Paul Little

Jesus is the way the truth and the life, nobody comes to the Father except through Him. Now one must reconcile that to other religions, or they must admit that one if not more are wrong, or reinvent the wheel. Keep dabbling in the occult, how sad, people who attempt to manipulate others and themselves instead of faith in God. How sad, rejecting God, because you yourselves know better.

But really it doesn't phase me much, if you don't like my post there is the option to place me on ignore. Sad? no I call these people pathetic.

Now, that's my opinion.

Praise HIM!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB

Yes, you are right, we have choice, as to the answer's to your many other good questions, I would do it from Scripture and this would take a lot of time. I am not here to teach but to proclaim. Yes, there is teaching to be found in Proclamation, but "details" are in teaching. YHWH's truth will not resonant with everyone, in fact He states that few will find His kingdom. The Scriptures make up and a thick book, much to know. But what I have come to say is this in a very brief statement. Turn from your sins, by repenting and believing in Yahusha the Messiah, and you will be saved. Once you do that you will begin an eternally long journey into His Kingdom and You will never stop learning of Him, never, He is Kadosh (Holy). HalleluYAH. (Praise Elohim (God)) As allowed I have links posted here and there. But I am not promoting anyone just proclaiming YHWH, Yahushua His Son and His Ruach (Spirit).
Old 09-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Master
STILL not sure why (aside from a very brief reference to fallen angels) this thread has been posted in the UFO section.

i could be mistaken but it all just sounds like more christian dominion stuff to me and the christians have their very own section on this site in which to promote their superiority.

as to the topic... the Bible is not unique in its implications of "alien" encounters. the Hindu myths are full of references to flying chariots and fancy other world technologies
Old 09-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
STILL not sure why (aside from a very brief reference to fallen angels) this thread has been posted in the UFO section.

i could be mistaken but it all just sounds like more christian dominion stuff to me and the christians have their very own section on this site in which to promote their superiority.
Going out of my fold to reach everyone I can, pointing to Scripture where YHWH is revealed in great detail.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Going out of my fold to reach everyone I can, pointing to Scripture where YHWH is revealed in great detail.

yes, perhaps ... but your focus is very narrow and noninclusive of the varied spiritual concepts that populate this site. your posts read like "you either see Truth the way I see it or you're a lost and hell bound heathen". i can't say that meme goes over well with me.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:42 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
I couldn't really care less about other spiritual views, Amy. The truth is intolerant to error. If two plus two is four, the total cannot at the same time be twenty-three.... One must be tolerant of other points of view and respect their right to be held and heard. He cannot, however, be forced in the name of tolerance to agree that all points of view, including those that are mutually contradictory, are equally valid. -- Paul Little

Jesus is the way the truth and the life, nobody comes to the Father except through Him. Now one must reconcile that to other religions, or they must admit that one if not more are wrong, or reinvent the wheel. Keep dabbling in the occult, how sad, people who attempt to manipulate others and themselves instead of faith in God. How sad, rejecting God, because you yourselves know better.

But really it doesn't phase me much, if you don't like my post there is the option to place me on ignore. Sad? no I call these people pathetic.

Now, that's my opinion.

Praise HIM!!!
So, by your own admission, you have concluded that any other view or religion but the one you have chosen is unworthy, erroneous and fallen. The definition of a bigot is "one who is blindly and obstinately devoted to party or creed"....does that fit with you? You quote Paul Little, who was an evangelist.

How are other religions rejecting God? Oh yes, I see because it is different from your own faith. Well that sounds rather pathetic to me too. It baffles me somewhat why you would want to be on this forum if you have such a low opinion of any who are not Christians, i.e. "the fallen". Could it be you are out to try and convert us? Must feel like swimming against the tide.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
TeeHee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
So, by your own admission, you have concluded that any other view or religion but the one you have chosen is unworthy, erroneous and fallen. The definition of a bigot is "one who is blindly and obstinately devoted to party or creed"....does that fit with you? You quote Paul Little, who was an evangelist.

How are other religions rejecting God? Oh yes, I see because it is different from your own faith. Well that sounds rather pathetic to me too. It baffles me somewhat why you would want to be on this forum if you have such a low opinion of any who are not Christians, i.e. "the fallen". Could it be you are out to try and convert us? Must feel like swimming against the tide.

Here we go with the bigot, that's the liberal tactic. Now you'll want to cut me off or censor me from expressing myself freely. Then after you have the mute button depressed you'll force your own agenda down the throats of others, lemme guess, you think that I need to conform to some kind of standard, but yet reject any standard higher than yours. You preach freedom of religion, yet won't accept Christianity, because Christianity's truth's derive from the absolute truths of God.

I am here to antagonize, crawl under your skin, and make you weep late at night as you curl up in bed, I'm here to haunt you in your dreams. Naa, just kidd'n but any reason is as good as any other right? I'm not here to convert you, I don't believe a person can be converted. I believe God predestined those going up and going down. One cannot be forced to reconcile their differences.

Romans: For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Now you can be nice all you want, and I'll be as nice as I express my opinion and then weave it with some Scripture in this post. You'll express your opinion and side it with the social, no not social, the World.

To each their own, now leave me, you're boring.

Praise Him