Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Hopefully so, Dulce!

Edit: Is the video blocked for you guys???? It is for me!!!! grrr I hate Youtube! ;)
Old 23-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
During one of our telepathic visits, for some reason, I picked up on his surroundings and 7 other details strongly enough to write them in my journal. Weeks later, I saw some photographs taken that day. Are you ready for this? 7 photographs, each of them confirming a different piece of the specific things I saw. Don't worry, instead of viewing it as scientific evidence, I rejected it as superior guesswork on my part, even though some of those details were bizarrely useless information, like the pattern of the china on the plate he was eating from. ;)

I finally got a confirmation earlier this year of something that I felt crossed over the plausibility barrier. I'd rather not say what it was, because who knows if he reads these forums. Suffice it to say, it was the proverbial final straw. I can't say how liberating it has been for me to finally let go of the resistance. And now, strictly telepathically, we are working together without the heavy interference of intellectual resistance.

It's a whole new world, I highly recommend it.

Dulce,
You may find a book called "Psychic Warrior" by David Morehouse interesting. The author wrote about his experience as a CIA's Stargate Program agent.
What you experienced, "telepathic communication" and " remote viewing" are well documented and studied subjects. Governments around the world have been investing on these kinds of physics and using them as a part of their espionage/military programs.
Plus, researchers have prooven that our mind can control our reality. I am curious about quantum physics - quantum mechanics and consciousness.
Our reality is controled by our mind.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
If having a TF is a mental disorder than we seriouly need to dedicate a ton of money to research how to induce this disorder in everyone on the planet. Maybe some of us would reunite with our TF's sooner if they had this "disorder" as well.

LOL
Ok again, I think this is KOOKOO (again, see this. I am not using the word CRAZY anymore. - not on this posting but I will still use CRAZY in other postings . Feel free to call me CRAZY. )
Old 23-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
LOL
Ok again, I think this is KOOKOO (again, see this. I am not using the word CRAZY anymore. - not on this posting but I will still use CRAZY in other postings . Feel free to call me CRAZY. )

Yeah, cause Kookoo is so much better and appropiate!
Old 23-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Does it really matter? It is what it is.

Yes, it does matter, maybe not in your situation.

I have been reading some new postings by new members and YES, it matters.

It matters to others who are desperately using the TF idea as the reason to leave their family (small children) or to destroy their marriage or to have a tawdry affair and/or to break hearts of others around them.

This TF idea maybe an interesting twist to some of us and actually explains some misteries of our minds.
However, to some, it is a "reason" to validate their wrongs and to jeopardize the lives around them.
So, YES IT MATTERS, BIG TIME.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Yeah, cause Kookoo is so much better and appropiate!

I aim to please
Old 23-03-2012, 05:17 PM
DulcePoetica

I'm like a dog with a bone, Nada.

You might want to ask yourself why you feel so protective of everyone's heart except the person with whom you are sharing the inner life.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
I aim to please

You did see the sarcasm in my sentence, right?

Don't feel I am attacking you in any way, because I am truly not...I guess you haven't read my real "attacks" to other people and thus perceive my words as such.

I only say this out of concern not only for you, but those of us who have or suffer from a mental illness, no matter what they may be. You are choosing the wrong words, and with them sending out the wrong kind of energy. So try to be very specific and careful when labeling something, I totally get what you mean by your use of the word "crazy" or "kookoo", for I have used them myself to describe me and my crazy personality. But when it's just written words opposed to spoken ones so many things can be lost in translation and make them seen as the opposite to what they truly mean. Like my first post in this thread, which again wasn't any kind of attack, just that I get extremely serious when discussing subjects with MI in them.

I may get it, but some may not, so just pay attention to it, because one word at the wrong time can have devastating effects on a person, even if the intention was never that to begin with.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
I'm like a dog with a bone, Nada.

You might want to ask yourself why you feel so protective of everyone's heart except the person with whom you are sharing the inner life.
Hmmm. I don't know.
That is why I am here, asking these very questions, and trying to find answers.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
You did see the sarcasm in my sentence, right?

Don't feel I am attacking you in any way, because I am truly not...I guess you haven't read my real "attacks" to other people and thus perceive my words as such.

I only say this out of concern not only for you, but those of us who have or suffer from a mental illness, no matter what they may be. You are choosing the wrong words, and with them sending out the wrong kind of energy. So try to be very specific and careful when labeling something, I totally get what you mean by your use of the word "crazy" or "kookoo", for I have used them myself to describe me and my crazy personality. But when it's just written words opposed to spoken ones so many things can be lost in translation and make them seen as the opposite to what they truly mean. Like my first post in this thread, which again wasn't any kind of attack, just that I get extremely serious when discussing subjects with MI in them.

I may get it, but some may not, so just pay attention to it, because one word at the wrong time can have devastating effects on a person, even if the intention was never that to begin with.

We agree to disagree. So, lets move pass this differences and focus on the questions.