Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Dawn

Melanie's Arrival

So, I've had this new little geode since this morning.

I'm use to being able to feel something right away from any stone or crystal that comes into my care, or that I come into close contact with. Even looking at a picture of one online I can pick up something from.
This little geode (after about two days) I was gently guided to buy. It wasn't one of those stops-me-in-my-tracks-and-demands-my-attention sort of moments (that I'm use to). I didn't really feel any joy or hate or anger or anything from it. Just kind of a gentle point in that direction, at that one Ebay auction feel.
So, I took her out of the box and bubble wrap she came in. After Mom and I gave her a look over, I took her outside, set her on the ground,sprinkled a little salt on her, surrounded her with 6 yellow rose petals, and let her know to contact me the moment she wanted to come back inside, if she wanted to be washed off, whatever.
I wished her well, stood up, and started heading back up the front steps to head inside. Immediately when I did, I could feel and 'see' her appear there.
A young woman in a light/thin robe. Just sort of standing there, blankly, watching me head back inside.
The feeling didn't go away and, after about 10-15 minutes, I went back outside, brought her back in, and washed her off.
I still had that feeling of just... blank, new.
3 of my Lemurian crytals and one of my LaGrange quartz crystals (3 ladies and a gentlemen) took the lead, letting me know how they wanted to be positioned. I had to use a bit of clay to make sure everyone who wanted to be standing up would.

So, there I let this little group stay. On and off I've tried meditating on this new arrival. The most I was able to get was, thanks to Taré's gentle help, was that her name should be 'Melanie'. (More for my own sake than anyone else's. That way I'm not just saying 'this geode'. Sounds so impersonal like that.)

I've largely let them be, every so often looking in on them in spirit, and seeing if I could get any new information.
All I could really get was on a hillside, full of dirt and grass. There were energy particles, all white, floating about over the grass. A bit of it started to come together, loosely at first, then tighter, more concentrated, making a humanoid form, then vanishing into, connecting with this little geode.
It's weird to say, but I keep getting the feeling of her being 'so brand new'. Like, someone from such a different realm altogether being put into a new form, having a new sense of consciousness, and just looking at everything...like a baby. Not passionately curious about her surroundings, but not really indifferent to it either. Just sort of standing around, watching, not sure what to do, how to do anything, or what she is capable of doing.
It's a really weird feeling sensing this.
Taré's let me know that she's gathered her sisters and friend/brother (the LaGrange crystal) to help gently work on her energy, to help teach her. Hopefully in about a week (at the soonest) I should start being able to talk with her. (Though I'll be leaning on Taré to figure out just what to ask Melanie.)
She's just so new that she has no idea what all of this is, and I'm not entirely certain how to handle it. If nothing else, makes me glad I've been listening to my guides. I've been reassured that the best thing I can do is 1, let this group tend to her, and 2, just to be myself. Be gentle, caring, and kind. That'll do.

O_o Ooohh-kay.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Master
Hey Dawn, the package you sent me arrived today. Will share the photos and stuff a little bit later.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Dawn

Silvergirl, absolutely brilliant to hear! And I definately look forward to seeing pictures of them in your care. ^_^

And now, to brighten everyone's day a bit, two little 'comic strips' featuring Joshua. Enjoy!

"Joshua the bird"
Joshua trying to call the birds to him. ... I'm not entirely convinced he's good at it. ^_^U He DOES, however, get an A for effort.
Joshua the bird

"Joshua is not a bird but a cow"
At least he does it with enthusiasm. That's got to count for something, right?
Joshua the cow??
Old 04-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Dawn

And last but not least, how good are you at finding hidden objects in pictures? Joshua asks "Can you find me?". I know I can. (He needs to brush up on his hiding abilities if he actually wants to win this. lol)

Old 04-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Master
Here are the delightful children Dawn sent me, upon first opening them, resting on my lap.

Last edited by Silver : 28-12-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
I had no idea just how small those smallest ones were, the brown and white ones, wee small!

Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
Angel1

Here we go, Dawn. Group pic.

Last edited by Silver : 28-12-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Dawn

Silvergirl, I'm kinda surprised to feel in that first picture of yours how sleepy they are. O.o

lol Yuppers, those little jasper beads are pretty tiny. ^_^

And thank you for the lovely heart wreath picture. They definately do seem happy and I am so glad to feel that from them.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Master
They'd just come out of the box, they were probably hybernating, and it was hot that day.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Dawn

Indeed. If nothing else though, glad they got to you safe and sound, and that all involved are happy (lol including you!).