Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria
I am very similar lightangel,

I love how you describe this - your thoughts make perfect sense to me.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
It's perfectly fine to be private. But nothing is really private in my opinion. Ego has secrets but the Soul doesn't. I am long beyond being true to myself. I'm too insignificant (ego) compared to my true self (soul). I hope that made sense, that was hard to explain.

Hmm.

Yes, I think it makes sense, but I still wonder about something.

Right now you live here on planet Earth, and you live in a human body - as far as I know *Giggles*

So I personally don't think you can let go of the ego 100% while you are here, and I actually don't think it is a good idea either.

For me it is about balance I guess.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
Things got wild on here, I'm disorganized now lol. I don't know how to rely. Sorry if I missed anyone. Please repeat if you like.

@LightAngel - Yes right now we are living here, and it's very very hard to put the Ego on the passenger seat. However, it's not impossible. I had a near death experience, and those things are real. I'm on borrowed time right now I suppose. Which I am grateful for. One heck of an experience. I wonder if near deaths help let go the Ego to or near 100% hmmm? Balance...
Old 10-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Pathfinder

Having a near death experience myself, I can say no it doesn’t but it does help you awaken, I wouldn’t recommend ridding the ego completely as it can serve you, I would just work on suppressing it enough so you are in the drivers seat, come to a compromise, I’m not religious in any way, in fact I am a mystic, following my pagan roots to nature, but I always wondered about the Adam and Eve story, if god told the serpent to test eve, if the serpent is the ego?

be with them like a whisper in their ear,
cause them emotions and fear,
but if they find you, you will become bound to your tail,
your whispers will become faint,
you will no longer cause them fear,
they will determine your fate.

Tame the ego instead, by not reacting to emotions and fear, I found a good way to respond to these, being in my higher self I just ask “who are these feelings for”? Pausing, you are letting your ego know you are not the person in the vessel but the higher self, there is a powerful feeling from these words and they never fail. One could say kundalini is the key to binding the ego.

And Astral you are not the first person who has mentioned me being a star seed, I was also pointed out by a medium in America, I really must look into this, it’s the sense of not belonging here, I am still on a journey to find myself, this vessels life has been like a whirlwind, and now it is slowing down, as I gain the control reaching my higher self.

Last edited by Wisteria : 10-11-2023 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

@LightAngel - I had a near death experience, and those things are real.

I would love to hear more about your near-death experience - what did you see?
Old 11-11-2023, 04:31 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria

Tame the ego instead

I agree!

And I would also like to hear more about your near-death experience - what did you see?

I never had a near-death experience, but I did leave my body - and I think the experience is similar.
Old 11-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I wonder if near deaths help let go the Ego to or near 100%

I think true love does.
Old 11-11-2023, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder

My experience happened about 3 years ago, I was very ill and bed bound for 11 days, on this particular day I had had enough and tried to get out of bed, that’s when all my lights went out, my ex partner heard a bang, and in panic of not finding a pulse he rang an ambulance.

It was a strange experience which will always be with me, a complete drain of life itself, which just washed over me like a complete shutdown, and everything went black, but I was somewhere it was like a void, if you ever look at an eye close up it was like that going inside oneself, (I’ve attached a photo),
but I existed there, then there was a diamond prism lights that shot through the void towards me, and a voice which said “it is not your time yet, you must go back” and the light consumed the void until it hit me, I recalled a strange sensation of pins and needles all over me, it was like a static, until it faded and I could feel my body again, I realise now this was an entering the body stage, I remember opening my eyes seeing a doctor he had big black glasses on, and I knew I was back with a relief, yet in a haze of disbelief.

I was given healing by this light and within a week of more bed rest I recovered from my illness, but was left with chronic tinnitus.

The diamond has stuck with me ever since, I’m not sure what I have to do but I know I am here for a reason, I think I have to complete this life and upload, but I have a sense that this will be my last here on earth. From what I have been seeing in my visions, and obe experiences, it feels like home, and I connection to this being. There are times I get different static signals like radio waves of different tones in my head, I do find it difficult to cope with at times, there is no cure, they have mentioned a hearing aids, which I am considering trying, though my hearing is fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Void Small.jpeg (25.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Wisteria : 12-11-2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:13 PM
Master
yes
I believe we do time travelling dreams because I know I've been to the Future in dreams and some of it is not pleasant plus everyone seems taller but and again I'm about five foot one five two and hide anyway
But yes I believe in time to dreams and I have to pay in the past and frames but rather put a past in the past and maybe there and live in the present and future moment

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-11-2023, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
@Wisteria - Wow what an experience there. Sounds like you still need to complete your mandatory lesson. I wonder what it could be. It's extremely important.

@LightAngel - I am not too comfortable sharing my NDE out in the open. But I will keep it very vague for now. I believe I died in my sleep of natural causes of course; this is not too uncommon and happens all the time for people. Probably had a seizure in my sleep or something.

I found myself out of body and floating, very different from an AP as well. I felt more alive and alert. I can see my dead body lying there on the bed too. Which was creepy, when I AP, I never dare to look at my body, I don't even try and confirm if it's there, but this NDE I could see my body like if I have 360 vision. This is different than my usually AP, AP don't see 360 like that. While floating there I saw what seem to be me, and other beings talking. I will not discuss about what. But pretty much about not ready to leave earth, and need more time. That vanished, and then I saw a dark black tunnel, it was super black, I never seen such black. But with bright white light in the far back end. I always though Jesus would come and take me though. But Jesus was not there. It was a lady. A slender, beautiful, dark hair lady in a white gown of sort. She looks at me sadly and started to drift and float into the tunnel away from me. I followed her in and ask if she would look out for me while I stay behind. She shook her head no, she will not, and continue into the dark tunnel. I ask follow in and ask again, she shook her no. As she was about to enter the white light, I ask one more time, and she smiled sincerely and nodded yes. And she disappeared into the light. I don't know why I follow thru, but as I hit the light I was instantly back in the body with a headache, and the world spinning, and a ringing in my left ear.