Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-08-2023, 03:39 AM
Pathfinder

Still have my trauma years and years later. When I start to feel it I do one or a few of these. A work out, at least a four mile walk but no longer then twenty miles and or a shower.

There is a very simple reason as to why I still have it but I honestly, at this late stage ....... it is here for good so I just live with it.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Knower

Stay clear of medication, this just surpresses it. Acceptance and forgiveness was the key for me, I had my soul taken from me when I was younger, and honestly I can literally talk about it very easily because I overcome it, and the way I did that is through my awakening, I realised I was put through tests, yet I found my strength to overcome it, I was furious to allow it to consume me, I said NO! I took control of the ego which was trying desperately to remind me of the details, and I said No! because I will be in control of this vessel! it will make me stronger, those that suffer will awaken and overcome it, it is not now it was then, and only the now matters, so live in the present, I can honestly say I can walk up to this man and forgive him, because he had the darkness in him, but I! I have the light, and the light is so much more powerful, so rise above it, and think of it like a test, your spirit evolving depends on it, its just a vessel, your spirit is so much more and pure, and you can find acceptance and forgiveness, if you look at the bigger picture. Stay positive and self heal your sole, because only you can do it and you will be rewarded I promise you that!
Old 08-10-2023, 09:35 AM
Seeker

FORGIVENESS is the key!
Old 08-10-2023, 07:46 PM
I was traumatized while we were gone seeing what happened to my little cat. PS we are both ok.
Talking to God got me thru it.
No one to forgive really.

But yes, forgiveness is the KEY to a LOT...not just emotional trauma, either.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Administrator
I have always been a private person. but for me it was my intuition and speaking to my guide, that gets me through things

Namaste
Old 09-10-2023, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder
I developed what I now realize was PTSD after a reaching a breaking point at work a number of years ago. After that, it felt like my experience of stress was amplified - stressful situations caused a much stronger stress response than I previously experienced (far beyond what the situation warranted). It led to my tolerance of stress being very low, feeling a lot more fearful, and becoming more avoidant of stressful situations. I continued to feel the effects of it over 15 years later.

The "Flash Technique" (that's the actual name, so you can search for it) cleared that in one session, however I also did a lot of other inner work leading up to to that, so I don't know for sure if it was that technique alone or if what I did previously made such a large shift possible.

After that session, I noticed that I no longer felt stressed about anticipated stressful situations/events. I was so used to feeling stressed and afraid that it was startling when I just didn't feel that way for no apparent reason. Also, during those situations, I didn't feel nervous or the fear was far lower than what I'd gotten used to as being "normal".
Old 09-10-2023, 11:00 AM
Thumbs up

The Flash Technique
https://flashtechnique.com/wp/

A demonstration :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2vD_1hxrnQ

About the Flash Technique

Like EMDR, FT utilizes eye movements or alternating tapping and is designed to resolve
unprocessed traumatic memories in the brain.
FT may be used as an adjunctive intervention to make a variety of trauma-informed psychotherapies quicker and better tolerated.

FYI: There is an EFT area here; AKA Tapping

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Administrator
This is a handy tool to use for some people it may be enough for others they need a bit more help.

Namaste
Old 09-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder
Interesting video!

The process I was guided through involved what was shown in the video but also had other steps (tapping various points, other eye movements, humming a tune, and counting)
Old 09-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to wonder if we ever fully heal or if we work on it for the rest of our lifetime? We learn the lessons I feel along the way as there always seems to be triggers that come up again in life's path.

I get sick of hearing "just let it go" over and over again as if its easy to dig a whole and put trauma in there. I feel that we get a lot of personal growth from facing what comes up and healing things as we go along.

Recently for me its been the death of the EX (the best blessing that the Universe could ever give) as even in his death he seems to be coming back to bite at me still. Its almost a year now since his passing and the estate is almost sorted out.....but I have no say in any of how that plays out.

The life I had with him was abusive but too growth that I am forever blessed to have had. Beaten and abused, I grew from all of that into whom I am today. From that I too met my now husband here on the site.

Things happen for a reason in our life paths and we can either let it eat us alive or take the lessons and go forwards.

Right now I am dealing with my kids and how "inheritance" and "life insurance" in large amounts changes whom they are and how they are towards me. It hurts but too there is a lesson in all of it for them....as money is not "LOVe" and money is not lasting at times. LOVe though is....I hope they remember that lesson.

I am so angry with how things were done....as it was all set up and planned out so that more daggers were dug into me from the ex. Yet I will win in the end as if I have to move forwards without family I am willing to do so. If money is more important to them than LOVe they will not have me. I am done being a door matt in life.

That is the best lesson trauma has given me....no on will wipe their feet on me again in life. Yet I still have healing to work on.

I too note that forgiveness in so many cases is not something that is given out....more it is acceptance you survived that matters more. It is up the the Universe to deal out the Karma to those that cause one trauma. It is our place in life to heal as we go and keep going.

Lynn