Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-10-2021, 11:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Each healing session is different, whether or not it's the same healer working on the same patient day after day .

There's lot of elements at play here depending on where the healer and the patient is within themselves and what energies are present that are used for healing .

Can healing bring up a lot of mental and emotional and physical pain, yes it can, but equally so is the opposite .

x daz x

Thanks Daz, I believe this.
Old 29-10-2021, 11:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't give advice but based on what you're laying out about your life my suggestion is that you consider trying to find a Spiritualist church and sit with one of their mediums who may also offer healing.

Frankly I've not recently heard so much misleading information - I'm being very polite in putting it that way! - as I've been reading here.
Hi, no one gave me any information on healing before I had any or before I came here. I had no idea. I really think people don't know, but I was curious.

The 2nd healer believed that it was to have a gentle loving, and uplifting feeling. It did not for me.
Old 29-10-2021, 11:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Green.Heals,
it sounds like the ones who have worked on you are working on blockages, etc. Some of the side effects sounds like how people feel after various cords, etc. are removed which generally brings the discomfort/pain you are experiencing. Which seemed to be indicative in the cords you have for your cat. I get the feeling you are sensitive and pick up things such as other people's feelings. Is that true?

Hello BigJohn,

Yes, I am I guess highly sensitive. The first healer said I am like a sponge, and that I pick up on other people's experiences.

I have Borderline, and adhd. I have unresolved or unhealed trauma in this life. I am not progressing in this life.

I feel people. I can channel them. I've been channeled. I've seen spirits, and demons. I've been rapped astrally by two different men, and one left it open to demons that continued..I've seen, heard, felt, since forever. I don't see always, but I feel a lot. I pick up on energies, about who people are & what they want with hardly knowing them but just by being in their presence for a bit. I can project my pain, and love to people far away. Animals come to me through spirit. & this year before what the first healer called a toxic cord, gave me sharp powerful visions - I was seeing someone just if though they were sitting right beside me, and feeling what they felt. Wish I'd kept that cord...cuz it's gone now. (but working with healer #2, & some visions came back)- told maaaybe I still have them but my third eye is foggy due to heart break, & my heart space closed a bit to it as well...found out about a divine union. I've seen guides, Arch Angel Michael, and the list goes on. I can feel my chakra's this year. I've felt energy zapping in my body, and my hands. I don't have full inner knowing. Crystals speak to me sometimes. I am pulled to readings like I am pulled to gem stones. I feel things. so yea, I guess I pick up a lot of crud. & I am unaware. I am super sensitive. I cry a lot. I always have. I can walk into a room & know the picture on the wall is my ex's father's deceased brother that died, and from what, without ever knowing it's his brother or having anyone say anything. Weird stuff like that.

I'm told to protect & cleanse my spiritual self on the daily, and to keep grounded. I try. Spirit tells me I should hug trees more, or sit on a wooden floor, because they soak up the negativity. Spirit tells me to go into the forest, into nature. Am told this soul is old, and has issues...
Old 30-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
But as we began doing it more frequently, it got too deep too quickly, & it brought up intense pain/depression.
Ya, I think that's common as the process opens 'hidden' or avoided contents to conscious awareness, which is bound to be challenging. If healer doesn't really understand the limitations a person has, too much too soon can be problematic.
Quote:
when it gets painful, keep going, because I don't really know what else to do
Just let it unravel at its own pace. I think if you start to understand how the process works you automatically know what to do. Because you experience healing related discomfort, I can only say it's normal and happens to everyone who undergoes the healing process.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:25 AM
Guide

Maybe the reason why I feel so much of everything is because I was gifted a big heart/compassion, and strength. The first healer said that. The second healer said I have emerald light glowing around my heart space...maybe that's it?

Gem, I told the first healer I had to stop, and they said no. but they also removed some heaviness in my life, such with jobs...and made a living situation I was in more bearable.

The EFT therapist realized this after because I told them, I started having anxiety about coming to therapy, and processing. & I kinda went backwards in healing...when I came back to her, she was worried I think, so we rarely processed anything. (aka tapping)

I told the 2nd healer, and they said they would do only 5 minutes or less for a few days.

I think also too, when I met with the first healer in Feb of this year, I'd just gone through a major heart break with someone I'd found out was some sort of soul mate, and there was major heart break between both of us, & a heaviness there. One on top of the other.

Thanks Gem.
Old 30-10-2021, 05:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Your postings indicate clearly that you need the support and help of someone knowledgeable and experienced about the issues you're struggling with. No number of words on a forum can help you in a practical way.

Of course admin staff do not know everything nor should they be expected to. And trying to deal on a public forum with the many things that trouble you is not a good idea although I can see how it may be cathartic for you to tell your story.
Old 30-10-2021, 06:14 AM
Master
Green.Heals wrote:
Hello BigJohn,

Yes, I am I guess highly sensitive. The first healer said I am like a sponge, and that I pick up on other people's experiences.

[/quote]

I suspect a lot, if not all, of what you are experiencing is originating in your Emotional Body which is manifesting itself in the Physical Body. I think you might have done too much in healing in those areas. If that is true, I would recommend backing off on doing work on your Emotional Body and see if the pain subsides.

Have you had any healings dealing with events that happened in various past lives?

I suspect being highly sensitive is what is causing the problems. What you should do is study up on how to get mastery over this 'gift'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-10-2021, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
your Emotional Body which is manifesting itself in the Physical Body.
Yep. That's probably a good point.
Quote:
]I think you might have done too much in healing in those areas.
Ye, giving importance to particular areas isn't a good idea.[/quote]
Quote:
backing off on doing work on your Emotional Body and see if the pain subsides.
If the intensity off the sensation is a bit much or emotional storms too severe and involves excessive adverse reactivity, that's getting close to limitations, otherwise, if one can keep an even keel during discomfort... that's the ticket
Quote:
get mastery over this 'gift'.
Totally. It isn't the sensitivity per-se, but one needs to be able to keep a balanced mind.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Your postings indicate clearly that you need the support and help of someone knowledgeable and experienced about the issues you're struggling with. No number of words on a forum can help you in a practical way.

Of course admin staff do not know everything nor should they be expected to. And trying to deal on a public forum with the many things that trouble you is not a good idea although I can see how it may be cathartic for you to tell your story.

Hi, I am sharing my story, as it is all spiritual issue's. & no they should not be expected to. What I am trying to get across is that just because someone is a mod, they don't know everything. & I have felt attacked by mods, I know they tried to help and I have some real deep issue's. It's not cathartic for me. It's painful actually.

You know people have told me in this past year that I should "look within" instead of coming on a forum for idea's or guidance from another, yet, people come onto sites such as these to share idea's & get guidance, & get insight, even if it is only general, as no one can pin point help for one person.

Most on this thread all agree that energy healing is gentle & should not hurt, but when someone comes along and says but it hurts, all of a sudden they're shamed or blamed for it. That is what it feels like.

I feel like I am followed around by mods on here because I mentioned earlier this year I felt suicidal. & yes I deal with suicidal ideation and a lot more of it in my twenties. I tried to explain it came up in the healing I received and I guess I wasn't believed. So it feels like I am being "watched" for it.

A spiritual forum is a place where when I experience the oddball things I do, I can know I feel safe coming to a place such as this to express it, but I don't, and I a lot of that is my own inner turmoil, how my mind works unfortunately, so I stay off out of embarrassment from time to time throughout the years.

I suppose it really does not matter.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Green.Heals wrote:
Hello BigJohn,

I suspect a lot, if not all, of what you are experiencing is originating in your Emotional Body which is manifesting itself in the Physical Body. I think you might have done too much in healing in those areas. If that is true, I would recommend backing off on doing work on your Emotional Body and see if the pain subsides.

Have you had any healings dealing with events that happened in various past lives?

I suspect being highly sensitive is what is causing the problems. What you should do is study up on how to get mastery over this 'gift'.[/quote]

I have not had healings in past lives. I am told this soul is about 22,000 years old...that could take awhile.

I have borderline personality disorder and adhd. It's bad. I cannot get it healed. & it only seems to get worse. I don't understand. I had a couple concussions which could have made it worse. I really don't know.