Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Master
Yes Life is just a game, ask a child why he plays and he'll think your just crazy, ask the child to play for a reason and he wont know what to do.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Master
The purpose is what life is, living.

Ok then ... why live?
Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Ok then ... why live?
Because you have no choice, your programmed to. lol
Old 08-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Ok then ... why live?

Both Arnold Schwarzzeneger and I agree on this one>>>

"I cannot self-terminate."

Old 08-02-2011, 05:18 AM
LaMont Cranston

Verunia, What I mean regarding what I said is that spirituality involves people examining and dealing with strong and powerful concepts, ideas that ultimately shapes our lives and, potentially, the lives of others. There are those that seem to have the idea that if you peruse spirituality that you will end up in a rather stark room somewhere staring at your navel.

It seems to me that exploring spirituality has value in and of itself, but it most definitely has value in having us live better lives in whatever our perceptions are about the real world. Once a person discovers something that has the ring of truth (i.e. It is better to love than to hate), it then takes real guts to live life that way, but it is well worth the ride.

I am not at all ambitious. However, I am quite enthusiastic about life. That's one of the things I got out of my spiritual journey.

Best wishes!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Master
Yup there is no real purpose. A child's only purpose is to enjoy and be happy. Thus the same with the soul.

If anything, life is all about experience, experience, experience!

The soul must experience all there is to experience to grasp the Infinite or the Divine.

Even God Himself experiences all things through and in us.

We are the experience of God in flesh.

You may ask why did experience come about? because when the time is ripe, the soul leaves the nest and must venture forth.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
Yes there is no one experiencing, there is just experience.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes there is no one experiencing, there is just experience.

Then I would be that "experience". Only I happen to see things through my own pair of eyes. Life is pretty much art to me, which is why I can admire the surface of things versus the depth.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:14 AM
nventr

Once the vessel is empty, God will place a seed. This seed is yours alone to nurture and grow. You may accept or reject this seed.

If you accept the seed as your purpose, then God's Will and your will are one.

For me there is no difference between Free Will and Divine Purpose. I freely accept the purpose given by God.

"We're on a mission, A mission from God." ~ The Blues Brothers
Old 08-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
Then I would be that "experience". Only I happen to see things through my own pair of eyes. Life is pretty much art to me, which is why I can admire the surface of things versus the depth.
Yes thats fine but there's no you, there's just what is arising, there are senses registering data in the brain which comes out as a concept to whatever your been programmed or conditioned to believe, so you admire the surface of whatever to your level of programming, now the ego hates to hear this.