Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have lived many life times.a lot of them I can remember.
I remember being born and not wanting to come here. I was aware of it from Birth that I now walk my final path,
I have suffered in this life time. more than most would suffer in a couple of life times,
Yet I have always helped others,Followed my own path.
I don't have an easy life. yet I don't dwell on that. I will put myself out to help others,
My guide told me this is your last incarnation but it is also a deep knowing

Namaste
This earth, this lifetime , could not have had a greater gift than you. Thank you.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Master
Thinking about awakening this morning, I see myself pulling on a thread that has shown itself. As I pull, question and learn the simple garment unravels. There is some worry and trepidation, But I feel compelled to know and learn and see.

Pulling and pulling and winding the thread into a ball. When subtly a rich, intricate tapestry is revealed.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Thinking about awakening this morning, I see myself pulling on a thread that has shown itself. As I pull, question and learn the simple garment unravels. There is some worry and trepidation, But I feel compelled to know and learn and see.

Pulling and pulling and winding the thread into a ball. When subtly a rich, intricate tapestry is revealed.
Hello . How very fitting and topical of a lot of my conversation today. The talk ( in real life outside of forum) has been of invisible threads that connect the souls. This was a conversation with my son. But afterwards I have had conversations with 2 more different people about connections of souls and unbroken threads that connect us. Sounds like you are unravelling the truth of who you are . Seeing the tapestry of your soul and that's lovely. I love your Peter Pan quote by the way.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:00 PM
Legrand

Heat and Cold

Since it was discussed on this thread about the heat and cold process of the body, I share here my experience of the last few days.

Feeling Love in a living aspect, all the cells of my body are burning from Its fire radiating. But the rays are so pure, that no smoke or hashes come out from this slow and constant burning. Usually they cover the fire after a while making it feel cold, until the ashes accumulated and killing the fire dissolve away.

Like the alchemist watching the dark mother matter transform itself into gold in his athanor, I watch this slow combustion washing ever deeper to consciousness the flesh of this body.

Regards,
Old 11-05-2020, 08:42 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Heat and Cold

Since it was discussed on this thread about the heat and cold process of the body, I share here my experience of the last few days.

Feeling Love in a living aspect, all the cells of my body are burning from Its fire radiating. But the rays are so pure, that no smoke or hashes come out from this slow and constant burning. Usually they cover the fire after a while making it feel cold, until the ashes accumulated and killing the fire dissolve away.

Like the alchemist watching the dark mother matter transform itself into gold in his athanor, I watch this slow combustion washing ever deeper to consciousness the flesh of this body.

Regards,
What an amazing way to describe it. You have such a poetic way with words . Lovely to read them.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Elfin

Hi everyone. So with regard to the awakening symptoms, some one should ask this. And might as well be me! ....... Do all of us, at some point during the process think " Is this Really happening ?. . Or am I simply going mad? ." ......
Old 11-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Master
Oh I understand just what you're saying Elfin - have you looked on the instruction manual page 1067 section 2? I think when we are born we should be given an instruction manual 'just in case of awakening' you'll NEED THIS' lol...

Just on a lighter note, I was in the garden just, and tame crow came to me on the fence, and I said hello, you want some bread or biscuits for babies? So I went in and told my wife, she waited and watched through the glass door, and I just said i'm going see if crow will take from my fingers, and he got closer, I said come on its nice - and he did he 'took it' yes!!! And then flew off at high speed, wife seen as well put her thumb up...

Next stage, what will that be, Britain's Got Talent - look out for me on there eh.... lol

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Oh I understand just what you're saying Elfin - have you looked on the instruction manual page 1067 section 2? I think when we are born we should be given an instruction manual 'just in case of awakening' you'll NEED THIS' lol...

Just on a lighter note, I was in the garden just, and tame crow came to me on the fence, and I said hello, you want some bread or biscuits for babies? So I went in and told my wife, she waited and watched through the glass door, and I just said i'm going see if crow will take from my fingers, and he got closer, I said come on its nice - and he did he 'took it' yes!!! And then flew off at high speed, wife seen as well put her thumb up...

Next stage, what will that be, Britain's Got Talent - look out for me on there eh.... lol
Oh my goodness one - light. You are so funny. Yes get on BGT with tame crow. That's brilliant. Lovely story .
Old 18-05-2020, 07:19 AM
Seeker
hi one light

I Had clairvoyants try to tell me prior and in particularly one that was friends with a witch that tried to put a curse on me when I worked at a hospital in Texas about 7 years back but my true awakening was a journey and will still be a long one ahead. There was a lot of key points and people that led to my acceptance of what I am. But the biggest and most extraordinary encounter I had was with a prophet, and extraordinary prophet who foretold EVERY EVENT in my life IN DETAIL and it haunts me sometimes for 2 years now, and im still going through what he has foretold. I wonder sometimes when it will stop, but iam still thankful for him and the other clairvoyants that have been sent to me to help me understand what iam. It wasn’t until sep of 2019 I finally sought out a clairvoyant on my own that told me what many others have said before, she said im a healer and clairvoyant and my guides want to connect with me and protect me. She convinced me to start meditating and it had finally sunk in what the prophet and the other clairvoyants said and I started to remember all the strange encounters that I had with them telling me that iam a healer and I just blew them off and thought they were just joking or crazy. Now im forever thankful to them, my spirit guides and the holy spirit, and I try almost everyday to connect with my guides and continue my journey. Hopefully I get to where they want me to be before my saturns return, I think thats what they want. They have shown me so much since then, and I think my life is starting to come together.

Health, Healing and Happiness
Old 18-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Hi alexis.l.s.h... such a lovely write up that about the hardships of accepting something different going on in your life, and your Guides getting you to point your should be at any particular date, what a job they have sometimes when we say 'no' - oh yes you are lol.... and here you are at such a young age with all the people waiting for you to help them worldwide over decades to come.... one day soon - so nice to meet you...

I think people will like your message here, lovely positive last couple of lines.

I'd just like to say while it comes to mind here as we are talking about Guides advising, and this is especially to any newcomers to awakening - when the controlling ego or anything else that might be trying to connect to your mind and saying don't listen - and this word has saved my sanity on many occasions to get some control back in your mind - the single word 'love'.... Just think it as many times as you like, to override anything going on in your mind right now, simple and powerful...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 18-05-2020 at 10:03 AM.