Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-08-2011, 09:42 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
There is every reason and perhaps that's all that is needing to fall into place for you to connect the dots nh.
Yes NS tho I have quit trying to predict the course the road takes these days as I have seen " written in stone' considerations fall like a house of cards..I know you know what I mean
Old 10-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
Yes NS tho I have quit trying to predict the course the road takes these days as I have seen " written in stone' considerations fall like a house of cards..I know you know what I mean

Oh yes, I very much know what you mean and totally agree. Some people need predictability to feel safe in their own comfort zones. Some need it for the belief of being in control. Some to utilise their day in the most efficient manner. Some because they can't see any other way. But those who step away from comfort areas and forge forward into the unknown, are those who see the beauty that surrounds them and that permeates from every thing, including that block of wood and nail.

These are the pioneers who map the way for others to follow. Jesus did not carry his people across the sand. He said "Follow in my footsteps". You may see the craziness in tears one moment and banging wood the next, but know that without you, that wood would never be able to express itself in the way you wished it to. There's also a good chance that when you're gone, those things you built will still remain...take it as metaphorical if you will

Last edited by NightSpirit : 10-08-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
I think maybe you are defining 'let them be' a little differently to me. To me, it means literally....'allow', and what I find is that there are times when 'allowing' is not the highest option for me. In an ideal world I would love to allow all the time....or to only say 'yes', but this is a world in which sometimes saying 'no' is the most healthy and loving option. Sometimes I find that putting a boundary in is the most peaceful option, not ideal perhaps, but still the highest option.

What does 'letting them be' mean to you exactly? What are you doing or not doing when you are 'letting them be'?

Its time for me to go out but I will be back later. Thanks for the thoughtful conversation.

There is no difference, just mishmashed views!

You can place a boundary when you care for someone's safety, yet if someone is pigheaded enough they'll do it anyway!

Within families, letting be or allowing is different!

You care differently with regards to families as you do with people outside of your family! We love and support our families throughout!

Letting ousiders be is easy, you can have your say and walk away if the need arises! Let them decide who and what they want to be in life! Where you use your free will to be you, let them be them. That's all.

What will be, will be!

Your first post about honesty didn't indicate the relevance within a family.

So I took it to be a generic comment.

This is where the confusion has set in!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 10-08-2011, 10:02 AM
not human

Quote:
Oh yes, I very much know what you mean and totally agree. Some people need predictability to feel safe in their own comfort zones. Some need it for the belief of being in control. Some to utilise their day in the most efficient manner. Some becaue they can't see any other way. But those who step away from comfort areas and forge forward into the unknown, are those who see the beauty that surrounds them and that permeates from every thing, including that block of wood and nail.

These are the pioneers who map the way for others to follow. Jesus did not carry his people across the sand. He said "Follow in my footsteps". You may see the craziness in tears one moment and banging wood the next, but know that without you, that wood would never be able to express itself in the way you wished it to. There's also a good chance that when you're gone, those things you built will still remain...take it as metaphorical if you will
WOW....just WOW .......
Old 10-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Master
I know exactly where your coming from Saggi, but not sure I understand what andrew is getting at. It doesn't really matter though, as long as I know where I'm coming from. That's what counts
Old 10-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I know exactly where your coming from Saggi, but not sure I understand what andrew is getting at. It doesn't really matter though, as long as I know where I'm coming from. That's what counts

Yes!

It will lead you to where you're going ;)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 10-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Master
nh ..........
Old 10-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
Yes!

It will lead you to where you're going ;)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

That, my dear, is a certainty
Old 10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
That, my dear, is a certainty

Old 10-08-2011, 10:18 AM
not human

...my heart feels warm.......