Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
That was a massive prediction exercise!

Best motivation to work on my accuracy ever
Old 06-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: Which nights next week will D and K stay here overnight?
* Fountain Tarot

Sun - King of Wands. Though this feels positive I also get the impression of movement from this card; ie, it feels like they're travelling (I also happen to know they're out of town during the day). I can't shake the feeling that they're going to bust a move to make sure they get to HER place for night-time action, bolstered by the 9 of Coins which shows a woman behind a thick wall.

NOOOOOO I was wrong. Okay. Lesson learned for next time.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Master

Will I get my nose job when they operate next week!!

Ten of arrows - instruction
Seven of arrows - insecurity
Queen of arrows - Swan

This tells me no - that there are stronger lessons to be learnt and look at the size of the nose / beak on the swan. I will come out of the op stronger and more powerful and confident and elegant and also smoother and able to keep my activity under control.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Master
Will the parcel from China arrive today?

Page of Cups, 2 of Swords reversed, King of Swords reversed.

Oh dear. I don't think it's going to arrive today.

The Page of Cups I think shows it's on its way, and by the looks of it, it has arrived in Australia, but it is quite an unusual item, which may cause some concerns for customs. I think it may be held up and has been passed onto someone else to decide whether to let it pass through or not and do the relevant checks, as they may need to check whether it's legal.

Rats!

Old 08-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Master

Q: Will I like the property I'm inspecting tomorrow afternoon?
* Fountain

Ooh this isn't looking good, but at least it's clear.

Ace of Coins rev tells me that very quickly, I will assess this place 'is not for me'/I'm not willing to put any money down, and may want to run, not walk out of there (4 of Swords rev).

And something in general about this house seems to really turn me off and fall flat (The Magician rev).

Q: Will housemate I be receptive to the idea of buying a two-bed house and taking me on as a tenant?

Another clear answer

2 of Cups rev - NO I think this guy is done with either you as a housemate or as housemates in general. hidden influence - 6 of Coins, suggesting to me that he wants to keep his money tight... or isn't in a position to buy a two-bed.

The Tower - some strong feelings here! He really wants to turn things around. Hidden influence- Knight of Coins, again looking at money

Judgement - exactly, it's his call to make. There's a feeling here of really wanting to move on.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: Will I like the property I'm inspecting tomorrow afternoon?
* Fountain

Ooh this isn't looking good, but at least it's clear.

Ace of Coins rev tells me that very quickly, I will assess this place 'is not for me'/I'm not willing to put any money down, and may want to run, not walk out of there (4 of Swords rev).

And something in general about this house seems to really turn me off and fall flat (The Magician rev).

Q: Will housemate I be receptive to the idea of buying a two-bed house and taking me on as a tenant?

Another clear answer

2 of Cups rev - NO I think this guy is done with either you as a housemate or as housemates in general. hidden influence - 6 of Coins, suggesting to me that he wants to keep his money tight... or isn't in a position to buy a two-bed.

The Tower - some strong feelings here! He really wants to turn things around. Hidden influence- Knight of Coins, again looking at money

Judgement - exactly, it's his call to make. There's a feeling here of really wanting to move on.

Those cards don't look promising! Let us know how you get on.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Master

haha ah well, at least they're clear. <3 Pandora.

I saw another place this afternoon, but not suitable despite being in budget (I'm not in a good place for my budget). Very useful for providing perspective on my current situation though. I mean, would I prefer to have someone being able to look into my bedroom + share coin-operated laundry, or have to deal with noise issues + have garden spot, better kitchen, and my own laundry for a lower price?
Old 08-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Master

Q: How will housemate I react when I tell him that housemate DA and his girlfriend's night activities are affecting my sleep and study?
* Fountain

As I pulled cards, I wondered to myself, "what card in my deck represents belly laughter? Because seriously, this is the right opportunity..."

7 of Cups - "oh my god, did you just say _____!!!?!?!"
The Lovers rev - "Oh no. You can't work like this. This is bad."
Page of Cups - super cute! I feel like he's going to try really hard to help me think of some solutions. Actually putting serious effort into this on my behalf.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Master

Q: Will I like the property on E street that I'm inspecting tomorrow?
* Fountain

Page of Coins rev: NOPE, absolute NOPE
Emperor rev: It does NOT fit my brief
Queen of Swords rev - This lady wants to hide behind polite words but really, is shielding herself. I get the impression she's seen something she doesn't like.

Oh no! And it looks so good in the photos too. Ah well, I'll still keep an open mind.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Will the parcel from China arrive today?

Page of Cups, 2 of Swords reversed, King of Swords reversed.

Oh dear. I don't think it's going to arrive today.

The Page of Cups I think shows it's on its way, and by the looks of it, it has arrived in Australia, but it is quite an unusual item, which may cause some concerns for customs. I think it may be held up and has been passed onto someone else to decide whether to let it pass through or not and do the relevant checks, as they may need to check whether it's legal.

Rats!

No, no parcel arrived. Very annoying!