Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
So while we're on the subject of bikes...I am going to tell you my partner's story (by his permission to). It's a little long, but so was the event.
p.s....this happened back in the late 80's before we met.

Riding his Harley Davidson down the highway racing a group on jap bikes. Came round a large sweeping bend at 140klm so had to take it leaning low to the bitumen. He was watching the centre white line and realised he had crossed over it and was now on the wrong side of the road. He couldn't see round the bend and thought a car could be coming the other way. A voice in his head said "STAND THE BIKE UP"...(this all happened in a brief minute)....he looked around and saw a nice clear paddock (for a softer fall) of grass with no obstructions on the side of the road he should have been on...happy to now obey the voice he stood his bike up, knowing he was going to crash it. He went off into the grass. Nothing around...not even a barb-wire fence....except up ahead one lonely power pole loomed out of nowhere. Six inches either way, he would have missed it, but he didn't. SPLAT!!!

He was pronounced DIA in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Strangely, there was a spare ICU room available, which is rare in itself. They wheeled his broken lifeless body in and the doctor pronounced him DIA and gave instructions to wheel him off to the morgue.

An intern happened to be there and asked the doctor if he could have a go. The doctor said "sure, why not" and waved his hand aloofly as he walked away. The intern gave his heart a jolt and he started breathing, but his lungs were full of blood and he stopped breathing again. So the intern shoved a drain into his lung and drained off excess fluids and got him breathing again.

While in a coma, a woman came and leaned over him. She placed her hand gently on his forehead and slid it slowly down over his eyes (closing them as she went) and face, while saying soothingly "You will be alright." He knew in that moment that everything was okay. When he came out of his coma weeks later, he described the woman to all the nurses...thinking she must have been a nurse visiting him and he wanted to thank her. None of the nurses knew this woman he described and just shrugged at him.

He came to realise it was the same guardian angel who told him to stand the bike up and that perhaps God had sent her to assure him he was going to pull through. He had massive internal and external injuries, and according to the doctors, he should have been sent straight to the cold room...written off.

He said that perhaps if he had not heeded the warning, he may have hit a car head on round the bend....or maybe slid off the road to avoid a car and plowed into something much worse then what he did, thus never giving him a chance. Whose to say?

20 years later he still gets shivers when he talks about that angelic visitor.

Last edited by NightSpirit : 02-01-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
So while we're on the subject of bikes...I am going to tell you my partner's story (by his permission to). It's a little long, but so was the event.
p.s....this happened before we met back in the late 80's.
That gave me goosebumps.
My goodness.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
p.s....this happened before we met back in the late 80's.

Riding his Harley Davidson down the highway racing a group on jap bikes. Came round a large sweeping bend at 140klm so had to take it leaning low to the

20 years later he still gets shivers when he talks about that angelic visitor.
So very powerful! I am enjoying these postings a lot
Old 01-01-2011, 10:33 PM
blackfellawhitefella

at 5 or 6 years of age , i awoke , sat up in my single bed , and shouted (with angst) out into the dark ... I dont wanna be here ... I DO NOT want to be here again

i layed back down.

i never thought about it , didn't even realise i had done it

until

roughly 11 or twelve years later , opening onto a chapter of a read titled
REINCARNATION

SNAP

AS re experiencing my scream into the night moment ,
AS instantly letting go of any doubts about and any potential of possible 'wasted' time on the theory of reincarnation exploration
AS realising i/I pre-sent that moment to myself before birth
AS THIS MOMENT INBETWEEN became the next INSTANT

... i/I SNAPPED back to 'normal transmission'

divine intervention you say ?
Old 01-01-2011, 11:00 PM
blackfellawhitefella

walking from the little soft mauve hallway into the deep yellow of the lounge dining area with an intent to get to the kitchen

SNAP

incoming
gentle

marty , Margaret Ann FORD , her energy leaving a body being eaten by red dancer
HEY BATTERED ONE
YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF A FRIEND

snap

false accusation HEALED , in the moment INBETWEEN an INSTANT AS LOVE SUPREME.

divine intervention you say ?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:39 AM
blackfellawhitefella

:) i'm just smart enough to take notice when i get hit in the head with a damp fish

what i was trying to share with those three stories , each seemingly from a different source is my glimpse that WE are 'the' Divine Intervention
Old 02-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
:) i'm just smart enough to take notice when i get hit in the head with a damp fish

what i was trying to share with those three stories , each seemingly from a different source is my glimpse that WE are 'the' Divine Intervention
In some cases yes I agree, but certainly not others. There's no way it wasn't Divine Intervention when read Nightspirit's partners' experience or DM's experience with his Grandpa example of 2.
But it's not the massive life changing experiences either. It's small everyday matters that you ask for help with, or you just give it up to the Universe coz there's too much for you to deal with. You'll ALWAYS get your answer. Not neccessarily what you want to HEAR, but sure as eggs is eggs it's the experience
you have to go through and then you'll have that defining lightbulb moment and which point you can say ok finally, I get it. Thank you.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
I remembered another one. It's not necessarily "intervention," but it was a moment that I felt was a clear sign.

Back in May last year, I went shopping with my mom (I would be going to Italy in a few weeks and needed some stuff for the trip).. but before we shopped, my mom had to take a client. She's a massage therapist, and works in an office along with an older lady who works with reiki. (well, the woman was there at the time - I think she left recently) So I sat around the office and began browsing the reiki lady's stuff; I wasn't expecting this all to be here. She had some oils, a crystal ball, and a decent collection of books regarding spiritual topics. Naturally, I went to reach for the books. After browsing through a couple, I came across one called "Chakra Crystals". Now, I'm not a big crystal person, but for some reason, I picked this one up anyway... probably just to read about the chakras themselves.

Just when I flipped to the crown chakra page, a fortune cookie slip fell out. It said: "A pleasant surprise is in store for you soon."

The only thing is, at the time, I was having so many pleasant experiences that I was never able to identify the "pleasant surprise!" Regardless, it was a very touching moment, and I was happy that my Guides (or angels) presented me with such an adorable message.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Master
That is a feel-good story of syncronicity Evaah. I'm pleased you shared it with us, thank you
Old 03-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Amethyst

Hi everyone!

Such an uplifting thread - have really enjoyed reading it all.

Blessings, Amethyst x