Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 14-10-2023, 03:37 AM
Dude111

Wow that is amazing Lynn,meeting your husband in there!
Old 14-10-2023, 06:06 AM
Guide
I'm pretty sure I may have been the one who installed that chatroom. I don't recall it was so long ago!

I think that was probably after I resurrected this site once some years back after the UK web host had a hard drive crash and the only remaining copy was a very old backup on Matt's laptop (which Heidi inherited after he died.)
Old 14-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Master
Has there been a call to modernize this place? It's 2000s 'software', plus there are many bots checking this place which can't be good either. Those ''too busy'' messages (haven't gotten them lately) are obviously caused by bots and not just members and real guests. Why do I assume this so? Because forums like these are kinda old and when social media like Facebook came around they were no longer popular. Spiritually interested people are already a niche and these old forums are another niche on top of that. Has there been the consideration to modernize this forum, I mean the style and content etc. could be kept if that's the issue (?). Or is that too costly?
Old 14-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Has there been a call to modernize this place?
I agree with modernizing SF, but I think I once read something about keeping SF the way Matt set it up.
But I'm not sure if I remember this correctly..
And yes, maybe the costs..
Old 14-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Master
I have yet to see anything that is supposed to be updated or modernised improve,each time Microsoft update something it gets more difficult to use,it happens every so often on the email account and it is very annoying.When the powers that be brought in the self service tills at the supermarkets they were straightforwardish scan and one press affairs,not now and they just updated ours so you have to answer another extra question before you can get your shop.Well done for keeping the site unchanged and yet updated/fixed.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Has there been a call to modernize this place?
Hopefully not..... Its fine on this SW

Newer is not better!!
Old 16-10-2023, 12:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Just in time too.....as I am finally starting to feel more like ME again.
Lynn
Nice to hear Lynn...

Thank you to those talented folks that worked on and saved the site.!
Old 17-10-2023, 05:58 AM
Dude111

Smile Yes thank you very much to the admin team!!

Old 18-10-2023, 06:44 AM
Knower

Sweet. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

The Chat Room is working so lets see if we can get some activity in there.
I will pop in there more often. It used to be the hub of activity here with great discussions.

LOL and I found the love of my life there as I met Heart in there so many years ago now.

Lynn