Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
This I can accept. My only ever problem as such , was that a person today might think they are in some way limited , even prevented because of something wrong they did in a previous from achieving in and enjoying the potential of this life due to being hung up over something that happened centuries ago or centuries forward in a different flesh suit.

Don't worry, I believe karma is not about punishment as many say, I feel that karma is related with the law of attraction, learning and development, like some kind of adventure, like a fantastic riddle, the key lies to figure out the correct answers.

My cousin and I have a joke about centuries: "after all what are another two hundred years for us"

After remembering some bits and pieces of a lot of incarnations I don't relate my development in years anymore, I do count in incarnations.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:22 PM
lifensoul

Double post.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:32 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
This I can accept. My only ever problem as such , was that a person today might think they are in some way limited , even prevented because of something wrong they did in a previous from achieving in and enjoying the potential of this life due to being hung up over something that happened centuries ago or centuries forward in a different flesh suit.

Lightseeker, irrespective of how many words and theories and excuses you might create - karma will be paid for....in this life or another or the one after the other. There is no escape from it.

Instead of being worried, having problem with etc etc....try acepting truth for a change...repentance and non engagement in actions which will inevitably entail significant consequences could do a great deal in easing the burden a bit.

Ofcourse, you wont be stopped from living your life, only you will amd thats one of the points too. Infact karma is about helping you get on with your life too (infact, by creating these excuses will will unecessarily keep you worried too and will lead to more mistakes, due to them never satisfying your conscience for being untrue), ....so that you can finally learn your lessons without the hinderamcecof paying hack karma debts and move on. Even in case of aliens which apparently take over human bodies. Its an univesal law.

I am aware things might not necessarily change, but neither will worrying in futile attempts to escape the inevitable.

I always wondered what the role of the nonsense of quantum lives was about. An excuse it is indeed, as happens to be the case with most such theories....so thanks for enlightening me with knowledge too.

Btw....lucyan isnt karma god...believing what he has said about karma, despite knowing otherwise as obvious in his thread when it comes to himself, just to ease your worry about the topic, wont change the universal laws.

Oh...its not something i control either! Except for myself ofcourse.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Lightseeker, irrespective of how many words and theories and excuses you might create - karma will be paid for....in this life or another or the one after the other. There is no escape from it.

Instead of being worried, having problem with etc etc....try acepting truth for a change...repentance and non engagement in actions which will inevitably entail significant consequences could do a great deal in easing the burden a bit.

Ofcourse, you wont be stopped from living your life, only you will amd thats one of the points too. Infact karma is about helping you get on with your life too (infact, by creating these excuses will will unecessarily keep you worried too and will lead to more mistakes, due to them never satisfying your conscience for being untrue), ....so that you can finally learn your lessons without the hinderamcecof paying hack karma debts and move on. Even in case of aliens which apparently take over human bodies. Its an univesal law.

I am aware things might not necessarily change, but neither will worrying in futile attempts to escape the inevitable.

I always wondered what the role of the nonsense of quantum lives was about. An excuse it is indeed, as happens to be the case with most such theories....so thanks for enlightening me with knowledge too.

Btw....lucyan isnt karma god...believing what he has said about karma, despite knowing otherwise as obvious in his thread when it comes to himself, just to ease your worry about the topic, wont change the universal laws.

Oh...its not something i control either! Except for myself ofcourse.

Greetings Life

I would love to be a karma god, it sounds amazing =)

Of course we can not allow to be deluded by our ego/mind, some experiences are inevitable, unavoidable, impossible. When that happens we should accept them, let them go and hope for the best. But miracles and transformation are such great laws of the universe as well, let's call them Magick !

I see karma as movement and transformation through cycles, as learning, as a living force which ultimate mission is to let us heal.

Blessings!
Old 18-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
... irrespective of how many words and theories and excuses you might create - karma will be paid for....in this life or another or the one after the other. There is no escape from it.
Nope, don't agree, sorry.

To me karma is like light in the sense that it's not the source of the light but a result of that source of light. So too is karma the result of a vibrational source and I'm sorry but if the source changes then so does the karma.

But you know that's just my way of looking at it and I may be wrong.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
Mr. Interesting...that's very nicely stated....when the vibration of the source (you) changes then the karma changes.

I believe that is akin to once enduring but now moving on as you are no longer aligned with the vibration of enduring. That is how the karma changes. The other party may constantly or repeatedly try to engage you across lifetimes in a power-over situation but once you no longer resonate with that, it simply has no hold on you. Or, you are able to disengage much more readily.

I think these are different ways of experiencing or conceiving of the same general concept. We do not change another's karma or their perceptions of us. We cannot mutually transform a situation when we are not resonant or of the same vibrations or perceptions. We cannot control or transform whether another disrespects us, dishonours us, abuses us, or otherwise treats us poorly or unkindly, simply by extending authentic love, friendship, and kindness.

But we can take responsibility for ourselves, and we can disengage and move on whilst sending love and blessings.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2015, 10:39 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Greetings Life

I would love to be a karma god, it sounds amazing =)

Of course we can not allow to be deluded by our ego/mind, some experiences are inevitable, unavoidable, impossible. When that happens we should accept them, let them go and hope for the best. But miracles and transformation are such great laws of the universe as well, let's call them Magick !

I see karma as movement and transformation through cycles, as learning, as a living force which ultimate mission is to let us heal.

Blessings!

Miracles, transformations, learning, healing, all happen when one is ready to clear their karma in that aspect. Misuse these, face consequences in karma for them too.

You and light seeker are speaking about two parallel topics.

One is learning lessons. The other is paying for thoughts and deeds. Of course. One first needs to grasp the concept of good, bad and evil to understand these things. Not grasping the basic concepts doesnt really provide an escape either. Dont think learning life lessons necessarily is always to do with karma...but at the same time, the way i understand it, no karma, no binding life experiences..

Avoiding facing truth or discussing it in round about terms doesnt necessarily provide an escape from truth or negate guilt or bad deeds and thoughts, let alone evil ones.

However, not everything is karma. In your case, your dilemma could simply be about learning to acceot, as impossible as it might seem, that love is not limited to a physical relationship. People might not always be able to reciprocate one such love for various reasons. I dont really understand how it works out in same sex relationships, but that aside, love isnt limited to same sex relationships either. True love is unconditional, like many have already said, and perhaps that was what you received from the other person recently...may be respect it for just that, without contaminating it by expecting material satisfaction...a physical relationship...especially when the love wasnt given to you under that condition, doesnt mean that a loving sexual relationship is a material thing, ofcourse

If the other guy is in a loving relationship, then pushing him to break it to materialise his unconditional love to satisfy own desires much lower than the love received then might add karma to your balance book, which you might have to pay back in some form someday....which would not be only about learning a lesson then. Remember how light you felt when you were in love and couldn't help not share it through your lovely responses and the warmth in them? Perhaps this other guy you were in love with made you feel so loved because he was so much in love and content in his relationship or in some other circumstance involving his own soul plan? Love is about giving. And taking what might return unexpectedly in the giving, feeling equally content with no return. Real love ofcourse.

Perhaps that could be the reason that in this thread, in your case (going by reading the description of your current dilemma in your posts), you dont really feel the need to discuss consequences karma, as your situation most likely has more to do with learning a lesson as opposed to your heart being broken due to some one else's actions, mainly and in majority. As much as our knowledge generally tends to be limited by our (cumulative soul life) experiences, doesnt mean that the rest of the knowledge is non existent.

Karma can look after itself, it doesnt need us to issue it out. There are many, who i have come across consider themsekves as karma gods, not knowing perhaps, each such harmful thought and action taken by them actually burdens their own balance sheet. You wouldnt want to take that role lucyan, perhaps you wouldn't be able to either, even if you were given it, i hope.

Last edited by lifensoul : 19-09-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:45 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Nope, don't agree, sorry.

To me karma is like light in the sense that it's not the source of the light but a result of that source of light. So too is karma the result of a vibrational source and I'm sorry but if the source changes then so does the karma.

But you know that's just my way of looking at it and I may be wrong.

I am sure you know better whether you are right are wrong and why you choose to say what you do mr interesting. Or the means you undertake to explain something.

It would be helpful if you could describe what exactly this light, source of light, vibrational source entail and if they have anything to do with either my words or the general words, related to human behaviour and karma. In addition what/ how does the source which is a result of the vibrational and light source change? What does it change from and what does it change to?

I beleive i understand what your terms entail, so, unless you dont understand them yourself, we are not in any disagreement. Given that one also understands that light and vibration dont change just like that, with no effort or no pain...it seems thats what all these cycles of birth are about, if we generalise it into a v narrow perspective - shift closer towards light and higher vibration. Apparently doing so just by meditation is quite painful too. It would also be intersting to know why you changed the terminology to state a disagreement, while there is none even with the perspective using the new terminology. The gist is the same. There is no escape from consequences of thoughts and actions, good or bad, as there is no escape from lessons that need to be learnt. Except for postponing it all...the secret, of course, to keep humans going round and round in wasted cycles of lives, in contrast, often to their own soul plans. But i digress.
Old 18-09-2015, 11:04 PM
lifensoul

Lucyan, lightseeker, mr interesting, my harshness isnt directed at you guys. Just came across and reading about something pretty disgusting. I can feel it as a bit of (undeserved) harshness in my posts here.
Old 19-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Experiencer

Don't sweat it lifensoul, we all have our off days. me included