Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-02-2024, 08:31 AM
Master

And that's how it makes you feel Jo.
These people that do this need to answer for their crimes.

It's like on here, God Forbid we have anyone that devious , and if we did then I can only say they are a waste of space, but the point is that anyone can view the forum, see a profile that they like/ is popular , and steal it to use on other forums.
Ok, so they might not get money out of us , but they can easily steal our identity as in a user name etc.
Fraud comes in many forms.
Old 10-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Master

Oh and just for the record I'm telling the whole forum that I am ONLY on here.
If anyone sees my name "Pop up " anywhere else it's not me LOL...
Old 10-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Master
I think those in power like to leave fraud alone,and it is even good for the economy to promote it,but not good for us,let me tell you one way the system works in cahoots with fraudsters to get our money,they try and force us all to have contactless cards,many get lost or stolen,the finders or thieves can then go on spending sprees and the bank will often cover the loss ,via money that I presumed would be recouped by higher bank charges for business accounts that would then get passed onto us, but I am informed the treasury cover it,so our cash and what do we get in return 'The economy is doing well' there must be loads of folks robbed via online fraud and it suits the powers that be so nowt really done and expect it will get worse.
Old 10-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
And that's how it makes you feel Jo.
These people that do this need to answer for their crimes.

It's like on here, God Forbid we have anyone that devious , and if we did then I can only say they are a waste of space, but the point is that anyone can view the forum, see a profile that they like/ is popular , and steal it to use on other forums.
Ok, so they might not get money out of us , but they can easily steal our identity as in a user name etc.
Fraud comes in many forms.

I love my Facebook account hacked I mean one personal email account hacked but I've learned one thing passwords a hard remember but you've got others very strong severe password now
I'd say how unheard can the Huck into your phone you ask yourself but these people are clever and cunning but one day they will get there as just deserts
But like I said before our news are toy bank card to really line them up and they will not like it
Because a friend of mine even said himself give them a test of the warm medicine and the one like it and there were not like it one little bit
But some of the scam calls I get now I'll let them have a lawn I let them talk and talk so that can cause their money over phone call but they were not called me at my money because I'm a bit of a person and then because I will not compatible money because it's wrong I will not con people out of money because it's wrong what the different people what they are doing to people

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-02-2024, 10:28 AM
Master

Agreed POD...interest rates go up ....can't win !!!
And Jo... Yes. They WILL get their just desserts in time .
Those of us that are honest and above board need not worry.
Yes we may get scammed , but better that than to be the scammer ?
Let's be honest, would you want to actually be a low life like them ?
No is the answer. Thank the Lord we are us and they are their horrible/vile selves .
Old 11-02-2024, 03:58 AM
Master

Another one doing the rounds just now is the cost of living payments being given to certain people in the UK.
*Please note, you do NOT have to claim it*
It is paid automatically into eligible accounts in 3 different amounts over 3 months.
Any messages on your phone to invite you to see if you are eligible is a SCAM.
For instance I'm not eligible as I am not in receipt of any benefits ( sadly) , which is the criteria of the payments.
Old 11-02-2024, 05:05 AM
Master
Odd...... I haven't seen in Nigerian scams in a long time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Master
Did I mention earlier that I rarely answer unknown calls then put the number into Google and it usualy comes up with the company etc if legit or tells you they scammers.
Old 11-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Did I mention earlier that I rarely answer unknown calls then put the number into Google and it usualy comes up with the company etc if legit or tells you they scammers.
Not sure if you said but I do that sometimes after I have ignored a call.
Good advice .
Old 11-02-2024, 09:26 AM
Master
Once they have your number they will not stop. It doesn't matter if you don't answer it. They will try again with another number from another country.