Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-07-2012, 11:43 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
S-, I used the word "scenic" before. You're all over the place. Why would you even ask that?
To what words of Jude are you referring?

Is your memory truly that bad?

Originally Posted by Morpheus in post #40.

After doubting Thomas had made his declaration of doubt, when the resurrected Lord Jesus appeared to him, and bade Him to thrust His hands into His wounds, Thomas fell to his knees, declaring, "My Lord and my God!"

After which, as I have pointed out, Jesus said, "Go, tell my brothers ( which included Jude) that I ascend to my Father and their Father, to my God and their God."
Old 08-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Master
Amen, S-. What does this have to do with anything Jude say's?

Meanwhile, Jesus did not correct Thomas concerning his declaration.
True?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-07-2012, 10:19 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Amen, S-. What does this have to do with anything Jude say's?

Meanwhile, Jesus did not correct Thomas concerning his declaration.
True?

Morpheus my dear friend, it was you who introduced the words of Jude, (Morpheaus wrote...After doubting Thomas had made his declaration of doubt, when the resurrected Lord Jesus appeared to him, and bade Him to thrust His hands into His wounds, Thomas fell to his knees, declaring, "My Lord and my God!" John 20:28,) in your attempt to support the false teachings of your particular church, which apparently believes that Jesus was an eternal God, who was the co-creator of the cosmos, and who came down to earth and entered some supposedly virgin in whose womb His God created for him a human like body which was not of the seed of Adam, from whom, every human being who has, or every will walk this earth is a descendant, in which human like body, he apparently walked the earth disguised as a real human being.

Which words of Thomas Didymus Jude (Thomas from the aramaic Tam'u meaning "TWIN," and Didymus, from the Greek which also means "TWIN") who was the son of Alpheus=Cleophas the carpenter, were corrected by the words of Jesus, who said in John 20: 17; "Go and tell my brothers, (which included Jude) that I ascend to my Father and their Father, to my God and their God."

All the brothers of Jesus are the Sons of our God, who is our heavenly Father, and not one of them, including Jesus, was born of a virgin.

Now please refrain from trying to cloud the issue, by saying, "What does this debate have to do with anything Jude say's?" When every single person who has followed this debate, knows for a certainty, that you introduced the words of Jude, as follows, (Morpheaus wrote...After doubting Thomas had made his declaration of doubt, when the resurrected Lord Jesus appeared to him, and bade Him to thrust His hands into His wounds, Thomas fell to his knees, declaring, "My Lord and my God!" John 20:28,) in your attempt to justify the false belief by which you have been deceived.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Morpheus my dear friend, it was you who introduced the words of Jude, (Morpheaus wrote...After doubting Thomas had made his declaration of doubt, when the resurrected Lord Jesus appeared to him, and bade Him to thrust His hands into His wounds, Thomas fell to his knees, declaring, "My Lord and my God!" John 20:28,) in your attempt to support the false teachings of your particular church, which apparently believes that Jesus was an eternal God, who was the co-creator of the cosmos, and who came down to earth and entered some supposedly virgin in whose womb His God created for him a human like body which was not of the seed of Adam, from whom, every human being who has, or every will walk this earth is a descendant, in which human like body, he apparently walked the earth disguised as a real human being.

S-, not only are you all over the place again, but you are full of yourself regarding spurious, and non essential information, acting as if it is essential, regarding salvation.
Again, the scenic route. Then, you are want to demean others having to do with your personal interpretations.
You want to identify Thomas, as St. Jude? For what reason?

I have no need to insult you as you are want to do, I am not a member of any cult.
Now, again, Jesus equated people with angels, He responded to inquisitors with stones in hand, with, "ye are gods", and, we read also in 1 John...

"...When we see Him we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."

Jesus is certainly the prophesied one also, born of the virgin as the prophet Isaiah states, who is also referred to as "Mighty God", and, "Everlasting Father".
True?

Also, as Webster tells us, "Saved",means rescued, as by another, and,
"Grace" means unmerited favor.

This is what people need to know, concerning salvation. And, not the volumes of spurious information which you seem to think has great value over what is essential, regarding salvation.
Why do you think other
wise???
If the volumes of personal interpretation regarding what you are posting here were necessary, we would find it in God's Holy Word.
The Bible.

Now, regarding the thread title, S-,
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obfuscate - "Obfuscate":

- To Darken
- To make Obscure
- To Confuse

Webster, Online
How are you keeping the message simple, as intended, and, clear?
Are the volumes of spuriosity that you are injecting necessary to salvation?

Also, you have a message I sent about Paul's statements in 2 Cor. regarding his references to himself, with respect to his, "Thorn in the Flesh". There was the reason why God allowed him to have such affliction, concerning his, "NDE".

Then, perhaps visit - http://www.nderf.org/site_index.htm - the index at nderf.org, where you may read hundreds of accounts similar to St. Paul's.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein