Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Soul Seeker

We know that Yahweh had a wife from the fact that he hates women as much as misogynous Christian and Muslim men do.

I could show you quotes but do not want to offend any women or moral men.

Regards
DL
Old 18-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
First you want to talk about the inequality between gays and woman and when I started bringing up and trying to discuss the subject....... you no longer want to talk about that subject.

I will take your "the inequality between gays" as a writing burp as that was not the inequality implied by misogyny and homophobia.

Gays and women do not have a problem. The homophobes and misogynous do.

Right?

Regards
DL
Old 18-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
how can a God be married to another God? you'd think they would just become one single God acting with one will

Indeed.

Especially given that Yahweh describes an androgynous god.

Can you imagine the cat fights between one and a half women?

Regards
DL
Old 18-12-2020, 10:37 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.....I Don't often ( if ever) post in religious section ...if only because I cannot stomach the arguments that goes with it....but to my mind it's not what a "fake" pastor does not want to "read" ......it's about who they don't want to "meet".... Namely ME .... I can smell a liar / fraud , a mile off.....

For evil to grow, all you need do is let them lie without chastisement.

Love the victim that might believe him and that justifies your input.

Ridicule as tough love if they are hiding behind a supernatural shield so as to continue honoring a genocidal god.

Regards
DL
Old 19-12-2020, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
I will take your "the inequality between gays" as a writing burp as that was not the inequality implied by misogyny and homophobia.

Gays and women do not have a problem. The homophobes and misogynous do.

Right?

Regards
DL
Asherah, was an entity that probably had the second greatest impact on the Jewish Religion.

If Asherah had 'survived' and thrived, would there be a problem with what you perceive is a problem involved with women and gays?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-12-2020, 05:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
For evil to grow, all you need do is let them lie without chastisement.

Love the victim that might believe him and that justifies your input.

Ridicule as tough love if they are hiding behind a supernatural shield so as to continue honoring a genocidal god.

Regards
DL
I would go with the tough love any day of the week..... I do not suffer fools gladly.....and that includes my own kids... Not that I think they are fools.... But rather they will never / would never do the dirty on anyone, never mind me....and that goes for anyone... This lion WILL roar at any injustice ....and that's what I cannot stand....injustice and LIES....
Old 19-12-2020, 06:17 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
I don't know any Christians who acknowledge Yahweh as their God. I will go one more step further, I do not know one New Testament Bible that uses Yahweh.

Yes Christians follow Jesus. I've never heard of Yahweh.
Old 19-12-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
Yes Christians follow Jesus. I've never heard of Yahweh.

For Christians, Jews and Muslims, their God is pronounced in Hebrew 'sorta' like Yahweh.

The Buddhist Supreme God's name is Trimurti.

What is surprising, is that these groups, for the most, do not know the name of their [Supreme] God.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-12-2020, 07:28 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
For Christians, Jews and Muslims, their God is pronounced in Hebrew 'sorta' like Yahweh.

The Buddhist Supreme God's name is Trimurti.

What is surprising, is that these groups, for the most, do not know the name of their [Supreme] God.

Did Jesus ever call God Yahweh?
Old 19-12-2020, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
Did Jesus ever call God Yahweh?

There are some older manuscripts that indicate Yahweh was used in the New Testament. I have glanced at that material but have not looked at it in detail.