Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 17-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
In the absence of time all/any time may exist. If you believe that the universe is infinite then you must also realize that infinity is all things and all ways, and all possibilities. For infinity to actually exist it must exist simultaneously or else omnipresence of infinity would not exist. Therefor the past and the present and the future all exist at the same time. Since they exist at the same time an event horizon can be made to open different time-frames together. A horizon can be made easily by the focus of attention to the reference point, being a book, a known person from the past, or a place in time. You must be able to recognize that right now, the present, can be made to reach the past or future that is existing at the same time. Now. Advanced practitioners of channeling and telepathy can then open their minds attention to a person existing in any point in time simply by focusing their telepathic awareness to that person to channel. AN open attention can actually channel information from any time period directly as it happens. When done correctly the attention becomes a two way conduit that both receives and sends information in the now that has been made to connect past and present. If you channel a book and all of its energy from the past (a history book) you can not only absorb the history within it but you can begin to project your own energies into the past to reform the history that is in the book. If you can let go of the past completely then you can perceive that the book is actually being creating right now, and not in the past at all. Its all a matter of perception here. Just like if you perceive the past as being set in stone then you can not change it, however if you realize that the past is being created right now, then you can alter the past. Many different perceptions of time exist, just as Infinity perpetuates itself into infinity, meaning that all ways of life and existence are already created, and constantly forever being created, and yet happens at the same time, giving birth to infinity and eternity together. This happened in one moment, now. It is why the present moment can be found in every moment. Free-will exists however people often never see it because their life, their awareness is fixated in the life they have come to know, and to experience the freedom beyond this life requires death, or the termination or suspension of our current life to allow something else to take its place. This is why we have both life and death so that infinity becomes all things, and we are merely a part of infinity. However in the absence of our life we have the presence of potential for any new life and new way to be born from the nothingness one has become. See within Infnity all things come to be, and all things are laid to rest, and not to be, thereby creating the balance of life and death. Since all things are already, and at the same time they are not, it creates a balance of no resistance where any such experience within Infinity may be had. Without life and death freedom would not exist however since Infinity exists as all things and no things, we have space that is both void of existence (empty space and potential) and completeness of all things, life. Whats hard to fathom is that Infinity must create itself forever, endlessly living and dieing to become every possibility that can ever be, and yet this eternity happens all at once, at the same time. There for one moment of Infinite creation has spanned eternity already and birthed an omnipresence. Since infinity exists as all things, IS all things, then all of time must forever exist, always. Therefor time itself is immortal and forever. What we have is the potential for choice to be, within Infinity, meaning that we can become anything, and all things, all ways, and yet free of any choice and any life we have ever lived. It is to use the awareness of total life and total death of all things, in the perfect balance to align to any reality one deems/
How does this understanding manifest or reflect in the way you live your life?
Old 17-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Master
One Christmas eve, I had a vivid dream of what is to transpire on Christmas day.
All in the dream came to pass, except one thing, this time I was observing the event from a different angle.
To me, I see determinism with a 'change'. I believe we do have the power to use our free-will (determinism) to make that 'change'.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Infinity- Unbounded space, time, or quantity.

Infinity can exist within bounds. Any part of a Koch line (existing within a finite distance), no matter how small, is infinite in length.

Quote:
Infinity is boundless. Finite is bounded. Finite ways exists as part of infinity's whole. In my path of sorcery there are a select group pf people called death defiers who now exist in alternate positions of awareness. See awareness generates perception and the awareness of death brings death because your will has been formed to accept this way and trained to believe that there is no way but to die. It has been said in my culture, which is very ancient and wise, that one dies because they intend/will to die. They possess the awareness that forces them to die, however this awareness can be altered or shifted into other states of being. Even the physical mass of our body can be converted into energy and awareness and then shifted to also shift the perception of the body. It is the awareness, the life, that casts the form. this is an ancient technique handed down by seers, sorcerers, and shamans to their apprentices.

Not true of infinity.

Since birth born there's the coming of death and everyone's gonna die. In the face of that, we don't have control, we can have a huge reaction to it and propagate determinism, but better to let life end as it is wont to do. At that time I think it comes apparent that there's a choiceless awareness which has no willful activity whatsoever, and because it sees all things with utmost purity and love, has no cause for change and is unaffected by it, and everything merely happens, which isn't to say a person can't have the life they want to live, and more and more so with greater degrees of emotional freedom, but it's fleeting, changing, so what you have today is soon gone, and this life is like a little flash in the universal pan.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:53 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Infinity can exist within bounds. Any part of a Koch line (existing within a finite distance), no matter how small, is infinite in length.

Not true of infinity.

Since birth born there's the coming of death and everyone's gonna die. In the face of that, we don't have control, we can have a huge reaction to it and propagate determinism, but better to let life end as it is wont to do. At that time I think it comes apparent that there's a choiceless awareness which has no willful activity whatsoever, and because it sees all things with utmost purity and love, has no cause for change and is unaffected by it, and everything merely happens, which isn't to say a person can't have the life they want to live, and more and more so with greater degrees of emotional freedom, but it's fleeting, changing, so what you have today is soon gone, and this life is like a little flash in the universal pan.

I know very much of Infinity. The definition I gave you comes from all the dictionaries on the web. Boundless, unbounded. It is a shallow definition but one that is accepted worldwide.

i have been studying intent and will for over 10 years now and i can see your will. Your will is supporting your awareness which is not free, but limited by the awareness you possess. Your statement about there being no willful activity is equivalent to a blind man telling someone who can see what a tree really looks like. It is just as I said in my previous post, which is the energy i see clearly in you, you are willing your death as an inevitable outcome you cannot and will not escape. Thus you are intending to die and so you will. If I were you i would use my death to kill that awareness, that aspect of your life, to free the energy and the will into another configuration or outcome.

Your line theory offers me nothing, there is no real understanding within it, just you claiming that a finite line is really Infinite. Its like much of science it offers us no real understanding or wisdom, no real truth to see, just claims of proof and fact but no actual logic. I try to explain my logic and understadning the best I can offer, and I possess true understanding so that I can convey it to you. The problem with much of science is that they can not carry this truth and understanding because it does not actually possess any.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:56 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
How does this understanding manifest or reflect in the way you live your life?

It would take an autobiography to tell you all of this. But suffice to say my life is an endless miracle in which thousands of impossible things occur in my life. Nearly every one of my dreams has come true. My limited self has died and freed myself in the process. My awareness spans different worlds now and knows of many feats that average man could only dream of doing.
Old 17-06-2014, 03:07 AM
somnium

There was once a man who had left his old world behind to seek out God. He found Him and followed every teaching God gave Him. he ended up as a king in the world and had every servant doing every thing he ever dreamed. He was very happy and very powerful. One day he sat in front of his palace and a snake approached him and said do you remember all the different worlds you have seen? The man replied yes I do. The snake then said you have come a long way. The King agreed. The snake proceeded to question the man about all the past realities he had seen, the ones with all the limitations and problems he had known his entire life. The snake then said it must be nice to have all of that gone now. The King agreed. The snake then said all those other worlds are now gone, and you have transformed the world into a paradise. The King agreed again. So the snake then said its like all of those limitations and all of those problems are like an illusion then right? The King thought for a moment and then said yeah you are right its all an illusion. So if everything you have ever known is an illusion and you keep advancing into the next illusion then it must mean that this reality is an illusion too right. The King thought for a moment and said yeah if everything in the past was an illusion then so must this be too. The snake smiled then and the King's world vanished away in a second and all his glory was washed away turning into an illusion that wasn't real. The snake had tricked the King.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thank you very much, its a pleasure to be understood.

It also gives a new meaning to your quote, the wise man knows nothing.. literally.

ps I get a kick out of rewritting movies and books as they happen. Its funny because i can read the review and the plot synopsis and yet change the movie because it was not yet written. great sorcery.

I'll have to try this one day
Old 17-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Maybe it's like a choice to react or not react, though there are personal limitations in that, and wherever a reaction is made determinism continues. I understand that spiritual people consider determinism to be infringing on their free will, but choice is but to determine an action and it's the essence of self determination.

There's that as well. But you can choose a particular reaction over another. For example, if I set a fire in my house I could choose to either put it out or let it spread. There's two different reactions there. Of course the most likely probability if I started the fire up on purpose is that I would let it spread, but there's still the other reaction and I can change my mind within the next minute or so of setting it alight.

It's not about determinism infringing on my free will. It's about them being different aspects of the same thing. I believe in both determinism and free will. You cannot have light without dark, right? And so it is here.

Quote:
This is the essential question, who is the chooser of choices? Is there is an entity apart from thought who chooses?

Yes, there is. But I still choose.

Quote:
I'm not sure how that can be. It's true that when I happen across those words, I am somewhat affected, and on a subtle scale. What I can do is respond to what happens. I don't know where it all begins or ends, or if it's eternal, but if I feel my hand, it feels a certain way, not anyway in particular, and I don't choose how it feels, it just feels like 'this' and it changes. I could assume I create that unconsciously, but if so, that's through reactive processes and not through me feeling whatever I want, because ultimately, there is a way one actually feels.

Once a reaction happens we can't choose anything else, but who's to say the reaction is even happening to or emanating from you? Who's to say it's not happening or emanating from anything but you?

Quote:
It's impossible to explain because no one even knows. Seemingly, awakened ones think they do, or they pretend to, but all I can say is there's something like a between bit, but there's no ends.

I do not claim to know the truth. I think that should be obvious by my signature. I only claim to know what I have experienced personally.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
One Christmas eve, I had a vivid dream of what is to transpire on Christmas day.
All in the dream came to pass, except one thing, this time I was observing the event from a different angle.
To me, I see determinism with a 'change'. I believe we do have the power to use our free-will (determinism) to make that 'change'.

Nice way of putting it.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Your will is supporting your awareness which is not free, but limited by the awareness you possess. Your statement about there being no willful activity is equivalent to a blind man telling someone who can see what a tree really looks like. It is just as I said in my previous post, which is the energy i see clearly in you, you are willing your death as an inevitable outcome you cannot and will not escape. Thus you are intending to die and so you will. If I were you i would use my death to kill that awareness, that aspect of your life, to free the energy and the will into another configuration or outcome.

I agree with this.