Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

The most beautiful woman in my world is my sister, whom I only have astral and online ties with--not yet fully physical.

But our bond is so strong. I await almost impatiently and very eagerly for the day we meet face to face.

She is the most beautiful woman to me.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Sira

I appreciate the inner beauty over outer one; actually it doesn't matter to me at all what people look like - it is their energy that counts. One of the most beautiful women I know is the President of Finland, Tarja Halonen. She has my admiration and respect for many reasons, for example for standing up to the gays' rights before she entered politics - she is not gay, but has inbuilt wisdom of what is fair and what is unfair.
Here she is shaking hands with Ville Valo, the lead vocalist of HIM, who is also an interesting personality. BTW, Ville's surname, Valo, means Light in English.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 30-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Master
The most beautiful women in the world are those that love , smile, have compassion and empathy even over their own life circumstances and pain. And they continue to take their most precious gift (time) and give it freely with love to helping others.

There are many on Sf Too

:)
Old 30-12-2010, 01:57 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Maybe you should take another look at the first picture of this thread...
My comment was in response to the first picture of this thread as well as the last few. It is going from bad to worse.

I guess I'll have to dig up some pictures myself now to redeem this thread.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Sira

Our perception and definition of beauty is different, that's all. To limit beauty to something on the outside is against everything that I believe in.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
To limit beauty to something on the outside is against everything that I believe in.
Who's saying we do?
Old 30-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Sira

Oh yes, now I noticed that both you and pre-dawn are males... =)
Maybe a new thread of "beautiful men" is in order...
Old 30-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
We need to start "the most beautiful women/men in the world" threads again.

So I'm going to kick off with....Mother Teresa

STANDING OVATION!!!
Old 30-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Sira

Angel Mother Teresa is truly beautiful!!! <3
Old 30-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Summerland

I would have to say Sophia Loren and Celine Dion, not just based on looks, but personality, courage, the power to overcome, personal loss and not caring what others think of their choices.