Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Only when i'm asleep. Heehee.

Thankyou psychoslice. we are all on a journey back to source and these bonds are the Catalysts to our higher truth.

I have read your posts and do enjoy them.
Yes you are so right, its all about returning back to our Source, I'm glad you don't think I'm arrogant like I get accused here sometimes lol.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Ascender
No i certainly don't find you arrogant. You can't hide enlightenment and you are not supposed too.

I can so relate to your signature Psycho. LOL

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Master
Let me put my own spin on it. IMO...what you are experiencing from your opposite is your own Grandness...the soul that is you in it's entirety, reflecting back at you from this other person. You fall utterly in love with it because you are acknowledging its pureness. The physical and spiritual experiences of this through the other, then makes it profound because there is nothing before you, but the mirror of your own Completeness. Deep within you, you see, feel and know this yet do not see it as your Self...because the human state has us believing it is coming from outside of us and not from within. Never forget though, that this person who holds the mirror up before you, also only sees his/her separation. When you spend time in this type of relationship, you will look deep into his eyes and see past his human state, into the very soul...his soul...that is also your soul. And in his humanness he will also reflect back to you all that darkness you have gathered and tucked away hoping to never see its light of day. But he will show you that...yes! And you will either scream and run, or stand and bravely face and battle it. That's why he/she is here. That you are ready to acknowledge the Oneness of your soul....all of it...out in the open...and the ole proverbial can-opener will be wielded un-lovingly by your partner whom you have adopted as being your tf.
You are meant to come together only when you're both ready and able to face your deepest skeletons and work together always for the Higher Good. This is the foundation and basis of what we seem to have termed fashionably Twinflame. Oh yes, he will ignite your soul flame in the only way we understand...dualistically...both positive and negative..with nothing left out.
When you are ready...you will be together and not until then. If you find it too difficult to acknowledge, accept and complete the work of your soul...then you will run away and blame it on the other. This is projecting outward, instead of taking full responsibility for your inner work. When you have completed the biggest part of your work in your lifetime (or lifetimes for those believers)...he will come and he will show you how to see the last vestiges of that darkest hidden area you have never acknowledged. BE PREPARED!
Cheers....
Old 22-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Master

I hope you once will come together. That will surely happen, but you never know when the time is right.
It's a blessing to get the confirmation of a spiritual counselor that what you're feeling is real. Do never doubt your own feelings and intuition!
Old 22-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Master
This TF and SM is not just the opposite sex to be made a sexual relationship with, it can be your mother, father, sister, brother or whoever, all it is is the recognition of your true SELF in the other, seeing yourself within them. For myself I see the SELF in ALL, for me now to see myself in just one person is backsliding to the belief that we are separate.
Old 22-11-2010, 10:52 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Soulmates don't have to be the opposite sex. Soulmates are the ones that can be family, freinds, pets, etc.
However there is a debate over whether or not Twin flames are always exclusively male/female. And you would probably have difficulty finding articles saying that its possible for twin flames to be the same sex.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Soulmates don't have to be the opposite sex. Soulmates are the ones that can be family, freinds, pets, etc.
However there is a debate over whether or not Twin flames are always exclusively male/female. And you would probably have difficulty finding articles saying that its possible for twin flames to be the same sex.
See the thing is someone made all this up and then made rules to the game, if you want to play their game well thats your choice, but I like to play my own games and make my own rules from my own experiential experience.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:07 AM
debbie.b

twin flames are always seperated into male/female, thats the point of it, the male has a small amount of the female twin in his DNA & vice versa. that's how the connection is set. soulmates can be anyone as we all belong to different soul connection families. i have found many of my connected family or should i say we have found each other.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Ascender
Do you not believe that within this phenomonon some Higher truths are channeled as guidelines?

I agree that we have to learn from our own experiences, but there has been a massive shift in conciousness and these souls are an integral part of it. IMO

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 11:10 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
twin flames are always seperated into male/female, thats the point of it, the male has a small amount of the female twin in his DNA & vice versa. that's how the connection is set. soulmates can be anyone as we all belong to different soul connection families. i have found many of my connected family or should i say we have found each other.

Exactly. And before they can reunite, they have to balance their masculine/feminine aspects.