Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
https://vib.by/v/Xy2e9flSq

This footage was edited by me from a youtube video.

They better make sure they get this right - this video will be people all queuing for the miracle cure saying it must be right because were told its right, so it must be right... all i'm saying there is another way teach all not to fear but be stronger, protect the vulnerable with masks as is now while we try get 80% back in action with mass TV advertising - and then see hospital numbers drop, the strong survive this '''comfortably remember''' - yes I know no 100% guarantees hard world - so remind people to 'Stay Strong' like me at 67 yrs and my neighbour 88 and the young kids at collage this morning having a laugh and 'no fear' - get that word gone......

And do you know how many hospitals there are in the UK, a lot!! 4 replies now and more to contact today and next week, this little squeaky mouse voice 'with covid advise' is saying can anybody hear me, is anyone there, will anyone listen... try turn in into a roar - pigs might fly...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-11-2020, 10:07 AM
Administrator
None for me i wont be taking any colour could be Rainbow coloured its NO

Namaste
Old 26-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaTqTe8GBY
Old 26-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Maybe it's just me, I don't click on things unless I'm given a short clue what it's about...there are so many to click.
I know this is in 'Covid' ...but a drop more?
Not a criticism, Gem - but, more people may click on 'em.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Master
Now how does this work? Does everybody get tested to see if they are COVID free to make such a claim? I suppose this would happen elsewhere around the globe. So if this can happen for 'good' news, then would it be the same for the 'bad' news. Manipulation of perception.

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...575a46f50ce065

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I want China's Cino Vax. NOT! Sounds really sketchy. Well, if you don't want the vax, extend your stay here Downunder to include your quarantine period. Simple...

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 27-11-2020, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I want China's Cino Vax. NOT! Sounds really sketchy. Well, if you don't want the vax, extend your stay here Downunder to include your quarantine period. Simple...

It won't be that simple because workplaces, doctors offices etc. etc. will also have a no vax no service policy and you'll have to get a vax just to have basic services.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It won't be that simple because workplaces, doctors offices etc. etc. will also have a no vax no service policy and you'll have to get a vax just to have basic services.
It's the way Ch 9 and any other news would report is vague and leaves it open for interpretation as I did. No vax certification, quarantine for two weeks own expense. Then what? you can get out and about is how I saw and heard it. Just saying.

Old 27-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Master
Some words were given to me this morning - so simple and so brilliant...

You can walk through this...

Then the prayer came to mind - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil...

Now i'm not going to try to hog this thread up, people have other things to discuss on this issue on here - so please have your say... ive had some good support on my theory from 'some people' on this healing page over recent months, you know who you are - thank you 'so much' for your support with whats been a single crusade with little support with 'my theory' apart from on here and 500+ shopkeepers in many local town/cities...

Came to mind later this morning having a chat with an Angel - what if say the UK government sent a message out to all people - if we can get 80% of the strongest people in the UK to march to London singing 'when you walk through a storm hold your head up high' - and all this can be fixed and it will 'go away' if not doing it for us, then for 'our kids and families' - while we work on a solution for the say 20% vulnerable, or not so strong - would we do it? march that is? would we? could we? I bet the answers yes...

Well no ones asking people to march to London - just to lose the fear, be careful and sensible as and when, while 'we deal with this' with mass TV advertising saying stay strong and keep busy - and get 80% normality back - and apologies to the rich with their needles put those on hold, or let the ones that want it to choose to have it, then they wouldn't need to worry about wearing masks or not...

And when writing this, I just nipped out for skinny cig and no1 'and' no2 tame crow waiting on the fence, so i'll take that as approval - and song on the radio now stop crying your heart out - coincidence I think not - thank you God'Jesus'Holy Spirit and all Angels we see now if 'anyone anywhere' will listen, we shall see....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Master

Since this thread is under the Healing section, I thought this an appropriate place this video.

In all our hostile discussion and emotion laden feelings, this will lighten your load for a few minutes.

And also might give you some pointers on living off grid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE8W...ature=emb_logo
Closed Thread