Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2020, 08:18 PM
Master
Who lies to who

We have read and learnt about many things in school about events in history and that are questionable at best. All of the following past and current events are caused and perpetuated by the same group of people (cabal) that are responsible for all that is listed in the following and more...

Every war/conflict that has been and current since the Napoleonic wars all the way through to Iraq & Afghanistan.
Stock market crashes of our recent history including the crash that caused 'The Great Depression'.
Every mass shooting ( for some via questionable means)
Disappearance of MH317
The shooting down of MH17
9/11
Oklahoma bombing
ISIS
Child sex trafficking, abuse, torture and satanic sacrifice.
Etc., etc.
They are also invested heavily in the MIC (Military Industrial Complex), BIG TECH, BIG PHARMA, BIG CORP they have infiltrated our justice system, governments, educational, financial and health systems. Even religion (Roman Catholic Church), the list goes on...
They are psychopathic, malevolent, satanic
What you have to consider is what we get told through MSM is far from the truth or is disinformation and misinformation. If a lie is told often enough, it will be bought as the truth. Go figure.
The people, if you can call them that is questionable headed by the 13 Illuminati bloodline families and all their stooges being that of a multitude of secret societies and organisations such as the Bildeberg Group, The Club of Rome, IMF, CFR, Skull & Bones, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Theta Nu Epsilon, Order of the Bull's Blood and many others all play there part to assist in the perpetuation of any given agenda. These are but a few beneath them that have and do orchestrate everything and more in the above list. They are the banker families and other major power brokers that own almost every single central bank and those banks own every commercial multiple media sources (television, radio and newspapers) to control the information on the masses. As the saying goes,” Control the information to the people and you control their perceptions, control their perceptions you control their thoughts and eventually their free will”.”Lies cover the lies with the cabal. They will stop at nothing to keep the truth from getting out. This is why it is difficult to find actual truthful information and documentation on most narratives as it has been heavily sanitised to cover up the truth from getting out.
The cabal are the ones who are behind Agenda 21 and Agenda 30 which market a beautiful idea of 'sustainable developments'. To reduce poverty, to reduce hunger, cleaner atmosphere and energy blah blah blah... How are they going to achieve this? REDUCE THE PLANETS POPULATION by 95%.
How will the do that? PRS. Problem, Reaction, Solution. As with any major event that has occurred. Create the fear caused by COVID and supply a very questionable vaccine, designed to alter the body's DNA and truly mess up the immune system. Then when you get the sniffles, your immune system is so weak it just gives up, Just like George Carlin speaks of (6:26min). Open your eyes to the lies.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 25-11-2020, 08:28 PM
God-Like

What's happening in the uk over xmas is that for 5 days the restrictions are lifted in order for 3 households to meet up .

Now we are just about to come out of another lockdown and all I hear on the radio as I drive to work is to stay at home unless absolutely necessary .

So from this constant message, we will have the lockdown lifted next week and peeps can go and watch football matches be it a few thousand fans, you can go to the theatre, back to the pubs and yet there still pushing everyone to be vaccinated by next spring .

Absolutely nothing makes sense lol .

The government lock the country down twice, to then let you off at xmas because it's xmas .

There making it out to be likened to the plague in regards to how many lives will be potentially lost and yet it's okay to have a jolly good knees up with your families hahaha ..

It's absolutely bonkers .

Who on earth would risk millions of lives just because it's xmas after all the restraints and the scaremongering over the last 8 months or so, for all that to go out of the window .

x daz x
Old 25-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Master
Yes BigJohn, but we have a race on here though don't we - and you see that light on my avatar, I'm holding that light behind a big steel door, banging will anyone listen - and they have trolleys don't they big companies with the needles on, faster than me - lets just hope these multi billion dollar companies do this injecting for the right reasons and not for money...

Let's hope in 30 yrs time they don't look back and think oh it should have been handled differently... and i'm not saying that will happen 'as in a big mistake', let's make that very clear, just that my way is better - 'teach' - be positive, send good signals of calm and 'on guard' to your cells and immune system when resting - smile, laugh, like we used to do in the old days eh...

My neigbour is 88 yrs old, we're taking her shopping tomorrow - her mind is strong, never seen her get a cold - strong in mind, lose the fear - and our cells get renewed every 7 years...

I have spent the last 2 days emailing hospitals with my local website on 'strengthening immune systems' to so many hospitals, also offering my time as a volunteer mind strength/spiritual advisor with voices/intrusive thoughts/ego etc, expect they don't have one of those - all the virus info is on here covid destruct page appx p19 - I am going to keep emailing hospitals again tomorrow until something gives, getting it out to the masses - ive had 3 replies already from hospitals thanking me - something will give, some light will appear - get that door open...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
It's absolutely bonkers .

Who on earth would risk millions of lives just because it's xmas after all the restraints and the scaremongering
over the last 8 months or so, for all that to go out of the window .
That IS hysterically nonsensical!

Over 9 months and 9 days since the lockdown in the USA!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Master
COVID-19 VACCINE APPROVED AND AVAILABLE.

IT IS CALLED SPUTNIK-5

find out more about it here:

https://sputnikvaccine.com/

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Master

So do you want the blue shot or the red shot?

Old 26-11-2020, 02:20 AM
Master

Cut the RED wire!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXoPEmh39ls
Juggernaut Movie CLIP - Cut the Blue Wire (1974) HD
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-11-2020, 03:35 AM
Master
Explanation of Agenda 21

I know this does not directly relate to COVID-19, but it is part of the bigger picture which encompasses COVID-19 and everything else. It shows from the speaker Ann Bressington (Ann Marie Bressington is an Australian politician. She was elected to the South Australian Legislative Council at the 2006 South Australian election as Nick Xenophon's running mate). As she explains Agenda 21. It not only affects Australia but the whole world.

If you want to cut to the chase of her speel, 3:12min in. The total running of the video is 21:20min

Agenda 21 Explanation

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 26-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
So do you want the blue shot or the red shot?

.........NEITHER!

Old 26-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
.........NEITHER!
.....You see I would favour the blue any day ..... I LOVE the colour .... And could almost be tempted.... I say almost .. but not quite.... I'm not as stupid as I look ...!
Closed Thread